Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

This is horrible. One loves their children. None of the children are ugly, per se. If anything, "least...pretty"? I can't even bring myself to vote on Brady, who despite looking rugged, looks incredibly badass.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

photo-1634.png?_r=1375414117

(thanks for the picture, Rey)

time to recolor it so Morgan has red hair

Her looks don't matter to me, even with the adorable Olivia-pink hair. D8 If she acted as cute as she looked, I might have seen her as cute. But I can't, because of how awful she is.

This is horrible. One loves their children. None of the children are ugly, per se. If anything, "least...pretty"? I can't even bring myself to vote on Brady, who despite looking rugged, looks incredibly badass.

Brady is a boss though

Yarne and Gerome are wimps

I voted for Kjelle because she has really poor fashion sense in her default class. None of the women are really ugly.

I'm surprised Brady isn't taking the male portion, as that's sort of his thing. But I ended up voting for Yarne because his outfit looks bad. And his face is kind of bland compared to his mom. His mom has this wonderful inner anger that his design lacks, so he just looks like a goofy bunny.

So if you end up having a worst dressed poll, I think I already put my answers.

Brady violin scar bothers me, so, he's the ugliest male..

The girls aren't particularly ugly..

But if I had to choose, it'd be Kjelle. I hate her short hair, compared to the other girls.

Lucina's long flowy, Severa's VERY long pigtails, Cynthia smaller pigtails, Kjelle just seems not as pretty.

I don't think anyone is ugly. I mean...if they were you probably wouldn't even be able to recruit them. The only Fire Emblem character that was absurdly ugly and managed to score a spot within the roster of characters was Gonzalez.

But...personally...when Gerome takes his mask off, I'm a little frightened...

Edited by sL360

Lucina's long flowy, Severa's VERY long pigtails, Cynthia smaller pigtails, Kjelle just seems not as pretty.

Lucy's hair isn't actually all that smooth. It looks strange from the back...and adorable. x)

Also Kjell pulls out short hair.

This is difficult because I don't find any of the characters unattractive.

You seem to be new. I pray you are.

Welcome to Fire Emblem.

None of the kids are ugly but even though Gerome has squinty eyes under the mask, I still ended up going with Yarne because of all the hair... Gerome just beats everyone in fashion sense and keeps the mask on so no one can see his eyes.

Cynthia has a face that's kind of weird. I can't explain it, but it seems proportionally... off. I feel weird that I think Kjelle is the most attractive female of 2nd gen looking at the results.

oooh yeah.

At first I was too, because I thought his eyes would be a little softer, kind of like Cherche's.

His squinted, pointy eyes just bother me, but imo, he's not the ugliest.

who is in the bottom half for girls

like I can't think of one that's actually ugly

Heh well it would be entirely subjective but I'd rate them thus:

Lucina > Severa > Kjelle >>> Cynthia > Noire > Morgan > Nah

And the question is "who is ugliest" so even if no one is ugly, that doesn't mean the question can't be answered.

I don't think anyone is ugly. I mean...if they were you probably wouldn't even be able to recruit them. The only Fire Emblem character that was absurdly ugly and managed to score a spot within the roster of characters was Gonzalez.

Dorothy??? From the same game, no less. Also, Meg.

You seem to be new. I pray you are.

Welcome to Fire Emblem.

I was only talking about the Children of Awakening.

I've been here longer than you, how do you not recognize me after all of these years?

Finally.

Male children? I'd say Brady.

Nothing wrong with him, except, y'know his scar.

Females.. Ahem.

I thought they were meant to be "prettier", in all ways, since they are girls. I could be wrong.

Nah wins my vote. The little strand of hair that always sticks up annoys me, but her sprite, is also quite ugly.

Yarne looks like bigfoot to me so yeah no.

Again Gen. 2 females deserve none of my hate but I'll just say Nah because I can't vote down Yarne otherwise.