So I aboosed of Mist yesterday.....

Liz

Its a combination of things

I finally BOUGHT it about a month ago but then I was wiiless.

Before that no store had it but my blockbuster had it to rent so I rented it twice and made it to part 3

Now I bought it but Im getting ready for my 1st year of college and playing the hell out of Melty Blood ATM.

And there was about a 3 month time gap between the renting and the purchasing (since it took a while to find a store that had it since it was overpriced online. 80bucks? No thanks.) I found it at FYE in the mall for 20 bucks. And it was a new copy.

Im on the chapter in part 3 with the night ambush.....the.....third one? The one with lethe and Lyre on the field as non controllable units. Damn Boyd got shot in the face by a bow gun.......well....criticaled with a 2% critical rate. *cries*

That's why you need to battle save.

I abuse Mist...and most other small children.

*ahem* Although this breaks my policy of no late night Huge red Masu letters, this is needed.

DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING.

This seems like an excellent way to raise Mist. I haven't given her a chance yet, but if she's as good as made out to be, she may match up to this Laura of mine, who is also a beast.

This seems like an excellent way to raise Mist. I haven't given her a chance yet, but if she's as good as made out to be, she may match up to this Laura of mine, who is also a beast.

The difference between Mist and Laura is that Mist doesn't die. Laura gets OHKOed/One Rounded through all of Part I and mist of Part III.

The difference between Mist and Laura is that Mist doesn't die. Laura gets OHKOed/One Rounded through all of Part I and mist of Part III.

By the time part 3 started, with the help of the BEXP, she was able to attack and avoid alot of things. Her and Edward in an A support really helps with evasion too. Also a cute couple either way.

Corrosion? What does that skill do? I've forgotten.

when it activates, it reduces your enemies weapon usage by your unit's level.

when Mist is attacked, she almost always activates the skill! :P

when it activates, it reduces your enemies weapon usage by your unit's level.

when Mist is attacked, she almost always activates the skill! :P

Oh, thank you. A very good skill then? I might try it.

Oh, thank you. A very good skill then? I might try it.

lol! its really not that good, since you probably will defeat your enemy before you actually take advantage of the skill, but i had no other skills to give her....

:P

lol! its really not that good, since you probably will defeat your enemy before you actually take advantage of the skill, but i had no other skills to give her....

:P

All right then. You think it's better to give it to someone else?

All right then. You think it's better to give it to someone else?

actually, Mist is the one most qualified to wield it, methinks, considering her low strength. all the other units should have strength much higher than hers, meaning that they will most likely kill their enemies. she won't be killing as much, so the skill may actually serve her better than anyone else.

this is if you actually consider using the skill.

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

actually, Mist is the one most qualified to wield it, methinks, considering her low strength. all the other units should have strength much higher than hers, meaning that they will most likely kill their enemies. she won't be killing as much, so the skill may actually serve her better than anyone else.

this is if you actually consider using the skill.

Ok. Thanks.

I have this wierd problem with Mist...

I BEXP her several levels, because it takes a while to train her normally. I thought that would make her turn out bad but just about every time she levels up normally she gains less than three stats.

I conclude that my Mist has been cursed for all eternity.

However, I am at 3-8 at the moment, so if I have a lot of time on my hands...