Tharja Cosplay

Mangs

I guess expecting a little bit of maturity was too much to ask for. ._.

If every guy who ever said "nice tits" lacks maturity, we have a world full of very immature people.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do actually. Immature, selfish, disrespectful, unreliable, self-destructive, I could go on.

I'm a bit curious towards this cosplayer if she's going with someone else as a support pair, romantic or not. That would be quite interesting to see considering the nature of the game.

And we do, that's why we have war, racism, etc etc etc. And yes, I call "immaturity" even though it can easily fit into outright ignorance.

Also, Faye- Disregard Raven. He tends to express himself like that...

immaturity is not the cause of xenophobia, war, and all of humanity's problems.

there's nothing wrong with the way raven expresses himself, either. some people are more frank than others, it's not a big deal.

I think it's pretty immature of people, even if it isn't the base cause...it's human immaturity to not grow out of that, of discrimination and "hating" people for silly reasons.

Well, I'd have to agree. She does have nice tits. :awesome:

She could make her eyes more menacing looking by getting rid of the incredibly thick eyeliner and thinning out the lines more. Especially on the bottom. I'd bet she could line just the waterline with black and she'd get more of a Tharja look because dark, thin lining tends to give a more intense, possibly mean appearance.

I see it more as an inability to think rationally when it comes to the unknown or things that are different from them.

For example, many religious people who grew up with religion shoved down their throat at an early age generally retaliate harshly to opposition. This is because they are afraid to know what else is out there, and what it means for them.

Racists are just like that, except we view them as people being even more ignorant than hardcore religious people. Homophobic people are like this too. And even atheists, really. People do not like to stray away from their comfortable zones.

The reason war and similar extreme issues humanity has is due to general selfishness, cruelty, and people being unfit for positions of power. Humans are very good at forming groups, but are very bad at having able leaders in them. Which makes sense, as there would be no groups if everyone were able to lead a pack.

yeah, sorry. i usually only post in serious discussion and i lurk the rest of forums, but as of late there has been nothing and i'm bored on summer break.

for anyone that likes NintendoFanGirl, she did a sumia cosplay awhile ago:

935027_10151524187081801_1624772749_n.jp

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I see it more as an inability to think rationally when it comes to the unknown or things that are different from them.

For example, many religious people who grew up with religion shoved down their throat at an early age generally retaliate harshly to opposition. This is because they are afraid to know what else is out there, and what it means for them.

Racists are just like that, except we view them as people being even more ignorant than hardcore religious people. Homophobic people are like this too. And even atheists, really. People do not like to stray away from their comfortable zones.

The reason war and similar extreme issues humanity has is due to general selfishness, cruelty, and people being unfit for positions of power. Humans are very good at forming groups, but are very bad at having able leaders in them. Which makes sense, as there would be no groups if everyone were able to lead a pack.

lol_wut_completely.jpg

Please don't turn this into a discussion about religion and politics.

Just look at sexy Tharja and let your worries float away.

What, where.

I agree, so that should be obvious I'll stop as well. =)

yeah, sorry. i usually only post in serious discussion and i lurk the rest of forums, but as of late there has been nothing and i'm bored on summer break.

for anyone that likes NintendoFanGirl, she did a sumia cosplay awhile ago:

935027_10151524187081801_1624772749_n.jp

I don't know who that woman is, but that Sumia cosplay is amazing.

I don't know who that woman is, but that Sumia cosplay is amazing.

NintendoFanGirl. Kinda well-known on Youtube. Her videos are...okay?

Agreed. If I had to be a nitpicky arsehole, I'd say that her right elbow looks funny because the armor piece isn't where it should be.

The cosplay in the OP is gorgeous. She got the costume and hair right, so the character is instantly recognizable. Plus her...tracts of land...really make the costume work. While she may not have the "right eyes", i think its very well crafted and nice to look at.

The Sumia one is actually better because of the costume detail. Wow. The gauntlets in particular are very impressive. Her face works well too because i think she looks like Sumia. Her hair is just very pretty.

fire_emblem__vaike_cosplay__megacon_2013

Ahaahahahah yes!

Edited by Florina Stark

Plus her...tracts of land...

my sides.

Don't you know the pope used to imagine his waifu in sexually arousing pose everyday?

was his waifu a 10-year old boy? ba-dum-cha. thanks, thanks. i come up with these myself, people. all original

EDIT: also, probably the best vaike i'll ever see.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Would people prefer I say "oh maaaiiiii~ look at the size of her eyes~ *wink*"

I am blunt. I like tits. I like looking at tits. I will openly express my opinion on nice tits at the appropriate places and times (and this thread is an appropriate place).

The tits are blatantly the centerpiece of these images and this cosplay. There's no pussyfooting around that fact.

So just enjoy the tits and stop rambling on about "maturity" and whatnot.

Would people prefer I say "oh maaaiiiii~ look at the size of her eyes~ *wink*"

I am blunt. I like tits. I like looking at tits. I will openly express my opinion on nice tits at the appropriate places and times (and this thread is an appropriate place).

The tits are blatantly the centerpiece of these images and this cosplay. There's no pussyfooting around that fact.

So just enjoy the tits and stop rambling on about "maturity" and whatnot.

Well said.

Well i think it goes without saying that the model's....high towers...are indeed the focal point of the images. But i do really like her hair.

Now let us discuss that Vaike cosplay.

Well i think it goes without saying that the model's....high towers...are indeed the focal point of the images. But i do really like her hair.

There's a Vaike one...?

Crotch armor is hilarious. Also, the face that he's making is what really completes the cosplay for me.