Tharja Cosplay

Mangs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a great cosplay, but i don't think she has the eyes for it

I'll admit, her eyes are a little bit too big, and too "dolly". Tharja's got a look that can kill you from across the street, her's look sweet and innocent.

Other parts of her though, I've no problems with... size-wise....

I'll show myself out!

Edited by Mangs

it is a great cosplay, but i don't think she has the eyes for it

Admittedly, the eyes are probably the most difficult part to pull off because they are so relatively small, dark, and intense that very few people could fit that description. At least she's got the figure and the costume for it.

Tharja bathing suit picture from the Scramble series, you mean? hahaha

It's a nice cosplay, the eyes don't bug me much. It's not like you can alter your eyes anyway.

It's not like you can alter your eyes anyway.

Actually it’s amazing what you can do with make-up and contact lenses. She could easily make them smaller and more evil-looking.

Man, is it possible to show a bit of respect? .-. The comments in this thread, really. Isn't this FftF material?

As for her face, perhaps she's Tharja from Tharja/My Unit's B Support, where Tharja tries too hard to appear "normal" and "cute", but only comes across as creepy.

I think if Tharja got her own figure, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a proper professional cosplay. Don't know which of the cosplaying babes would have the appropriate forms though, how about Cyborg Nene?

Man, is it possible to show a bit of respect? .-. The comments in this thread, really. Isn't this FftF material?

If you can't handle someone saying "nice tits", your mind is a tad too fragile to even be on the internet. Calm down and don't take offence to everything, you'll have a much better time.

If you can't handle someone saying "nice tits", your mind is a tad too fragile to even be on the internet. Calm down and don't take offence to everything, you'll have a much better time.

I guess expecting a little bit of maturity was too much to ask for. ._.

This is the internet, the biggest hive of scum and villainy outside of select portions of Tatoine!

I really have no clue about cosplaying except for when I watched Genshiken so I'll just rate it an 8.9/10 and be done with it!