So Mega Pokemon

Vicious Sal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charizard (yeah!), Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Aggron, Abomasnow

Oh no...

If Mega Scizor doesn't have Technician, I don't think it'll make much of a difference unless it gets some insane replacement ability. But I hope that's not the full list, because leaving out a majority of the starters and boosting only Blastoise, Charizard, and Blaziken seems a little unfair to fans of other starter mons.

If Mega Scizor doesn't have Technician, I don't think it'll make much of a difference unless it gets some insane replacement ability. But I hope that's not the full list, because leaving out a majority of the starters and boosting only Blastoise, Charizard, and Blaziken seems a little unfair to fans of other starter mons.

This was a stupid idea to begin with, if it didn't actually effect all Pokemon then there would always be someone who would get gipped. They would be better off just making more evolutions instead of Mega-evolution, this reeks of being a piss poor concept to begin with, on top of that to only let it effect a handful of Pokemon is just shooting themselves in the foot.

Ugh, this, on top of 'Sky Battles' and people going on about how 'bench sitting' and '3D Gameplay' is going to make this the next best thing since sliced bread. I seriously am really hesitant to play this now.