Priscilla?

Kiba

Now that I think about it, doesn't Erik move on his own eventually? Granted, he wouldn't move the 20 spaces Kiba said, but I think he does move at some point regardless of whether you're in his range.

I do not know, he's usually knocked out before hand for me. If anybody has had that happen to him, let me know.

Oh yeah, Metal Arc, at least it's better than his middle aged father going down to get her. The sad part is, Darin is the one after the lass, not Erik.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priscilla thread here, so I'll post my current Priscilla's stats:

Lv1 Valkyrie:

HP: 31

Mag: 17

Skill: 17

Spd: 15

Luck: 18

Def: 6

Res: 17

Pretty damn good, I think...

Erik only goes after ppl in HECTOR mode and Kiba is in ELIWOOD mode. So yeah i kept telling him he has got to be moving near his range. 1st of all NO ONE can move 20 fricking spaces in fire emblem. 2nd of all you shouldnt be sending in a defensless healer towards the boss anyways.

Yes, seriously. I staff abuse, and they still never gain levels. Level 12 Natasha at chapter 19?! Fail.

O_o......holy........damn.........*had a lvl 20 natasha on the stage she joined*

I can't tell you how many torch staves I wasted trying to raise her. I always end up dropping healers for sages and druids.

yeah, much easier to get a sage to a high level to use staves than a priest...