Priscilla?

Kiba

Raven x Priscilla has got to be the greatest pairing in this game, even if it is incest.

Meh, really, I prefer her and Guy. It's more beneficial too, since she gives Guy the extra attack strength he needs. plus where is incest implied? Bloody assumative tarts Still, the only person on her support list that isn't considered good is Heath, judging you play Hard Mode. It's not that his are stats bad, it's the massive flow of archers and magic users that hurt him. He'd be great if it weren't for them, especially because of Hard Mode bonuses.

Edited by Kintenbo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, theres always Wil's support if you go RavenxWil.

Wil is not good, stuck to bows, slow, not good deal. Lucius comes to mind, though. Not much on Raven's plate otherwise, though. It's not like Raven shouldn't support with his sister, it's just that Guy needs her more.

Wil is not good, stuck to bows, slow, not good deal. Lucius comes to mind, though. Not much on Raven's plate otherwise, though. It's not like Raven shouldn't support with his sister, it's just that Guy needs her more.

I've always had Guy and Matthew support each other. I found that if I combined them they were a force to be reckoned with.

Why should Guy needs Priscilla's support? It should go to Raven, Guy still has better speed.

Better speed, but much less strength. Really, Raven doesn't need to rely on supports as much.

ve always had Guy and Matthew support each other. I found that if I combined them they were a force to be reckoned with.

Both Priscilla and Matthew are the best choices for Guy. Both help increase his strength, thanks to Wind affinity. Guy's poor strength can be a hinderance if unaided, even with critical hit goodness.

Better speed means he can double more. Whereas Raven can't compare to Guy.

Both can pretty much double attack any enemy in the game. The only time I can imagine they can't is Morph Lloyd. Enemies overall are very slow, so double attacking is rarely ever an issue.

Better speed means he can double more. Whereas Raven can't compare to Guy. And he needs that support if he ever competes with Guy.

You forget that in overall comparisons, Raven totally obliterates Guy.

Priscilla is gay i didnt like her at all. i only get her cause raven is cool

Get out of here. Now.

Lulz, you're going to get mobbed by the Priscilla fanboys/fangirls.

EDIT: Speak of the devil...

Edited by Knife

Obvious troll is obvious.

Anyway, it would be cool if Priscilla could support with everyone. Then again, she already has a big list, like all the other chicks, besides Vaida and Karla.

Even if you meant that literally, in that you're calling her lesbian, that's definitely incorrect. She has no females on her support list.

at least she's hotter than Sigrun

Obvious troll is obvious.

Anyway, it would be cool if Priscilla could support with everyone. Then again, she already has a big list, like all the other chicks, besides Vaida and Karla.

Why? Karla is a beauty, her smile tears your heart apart, her eyes strike your soul like thunder. More than that, Her bro is cooler then Pris's.

Why? Karla is a beauty, her smile tears your heart apart, her eyes strike your soul like thunder. More than that, Her bro is cooler then Pris's.

I'm guessing it has something to do with joining late. That's why Renault is considered a pretty mysterious guy. He's the last supportable unit you can get and has many supports.

• 2 weeks later...

so yeah I tried doing the game over again and I think the game doesn't me to have priscilla because somehow the leader finds some way to get to her and KO her in 1 shot

so yeah I tried doing the game over again and I think the game doesn't me to have priscilla because somehow the leader finds some way to get to her and KO her in 1 shot

You're suppposed to keep her away from them until she can fight.....

Be sure to keep her safe. That's why her high movement is so great for healing. She can afford to stay a bit back and catch up to the injured people. Obviously a 16 HP'd, 3 defensed character isn't made for frontlining. You wouldn't have Serra go into the frontlines, would you? Ninian and Nils wouldn't be up with the enemies, would they? Healers require caution, due to lack of fighting.

You're suppposed to keep her away from them until she can fight.....

no I mean when you get her you can't really move her at all and somehow the leader guy still gets to her and ko's her lol I just think the game doesn't want me to have priscilla

no I mean when you get her you can't really move her at all and somehow the leader guy still gets to her and ko's her lol I just think the game doesn't want me to have priscilla

I see. It must be raining when you get her. Still, unless you send her right to him, I don't see how Eric could so easily catch up to Priscilla, since you should be sending her north-eastish, to the backline of your team.