RickenxMaribelle

VirionxSully

StahlxCordelia

GregorxCherche

HenryxPanne

LibraxMiriel

GaiusxTharja

Lon'quxNowi

Generally, anywhere there's an overlap of two or more classes is a bad pairing, and anywhere the mods ad up so that none of the useful ones are over two is also bad. So stuff like Maiden!Lucina, Fred/Kellam!Owain, Libra!Laurent, Donnel/Gregor!Inigo, Virion!Nah... Some characters like Brady and Cynthia get everything they want from their moms, so it's hard to wreck them with classes and the best you can do is give them Fred to trash their Spd and Mag, or give them Avatar to waste his huge class set on someone who already has everything. Go +Str/-Spd if you do that for maximum mod terribleness.

I can try this:

Maiden!Lucina

Virion!Nah

Gregor!Inigo

Gaius!Brady

Libra!Yarne

Frederick!Cynthia

Stahl!Noire

Donnel!Severa

Vaike!Laurent

Lon'qu!Owain

Ricken!Kjelle

My best attempt, Donnel would actually be worse for Inigo, but Gregor is decent on Severa, so I reversed them.

Edited by Duck

Have you ever actually tried Ricken!Kjelle? Sully's Str and Mag are both terrible, so I don't see any immediate reason why she can't go magical instead.

Stahl!Noire gives Noire Vantage+Vengeance. Too bad Fred is already taken.

Other than that, looks pretty good (pretty bad?).

I can try this:

Maiden!Lucina

Virion!Nah

Gregor!Inigo

Gaius!Brady

Libra!Yarne

Frederick!Cynthia

Stahl!Noire

Donnel!Severa

Vaike!Laurent

Lon'qu!Owain

Ricken!Kjelle

My best attempt, Donnel would actually be worse for Inigo, but Gregor is decent on Severa, so I reversed them.

MU!Gerome still gets all classes even if those mods are atrocious.

Throw MU at Tiki or Flavia if Morgan is a must, that way you don't give someone a ton of classes, and MU only has one kid. +LCK/-SPD!Tiki!Morgan is probably the worst Morgan to exist, since Manakete is more a curse than a blessing, and you've successfully sabotaged any mod she may have.

Have you ever actually tried Ricken!Kjelle? Sully's Str and Mag are both terrible, so I don't see any immediate reason why she can't go magical instead.

Stahl!Noire gives Noire Vantage+Vengeance. Too bad Fred is already taken.

Other than that, looks pretty good (pretty bad?).

Oh, shit. Didn't realize that. Replace him with Kellam then.

Oh, shit. Didn't realize that. Replace him with Kellam then.

Now she has 4 Mag, 5 Def, and Tomefaire, without even a negative Spd mod. Oh well.

This is old and more of a popularity poll than an effectiveness chart, but it could contain something useful for trashing the children: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/67508779

But why Axefaire? I asked you earlier and you didn't answer me. (And my Morgan's becoming a Grandmaster anyway, so wouldn't that skill not be that much help?)

To keep options available.

Morgan can't get it, and the other "can't get" options are frankly, bad skills. [Rally STR is an exception, but why are you having Rallies on a unit with supports?]

Sure you want to rock GM now, but are you sure you won't want to flip her to hero for whatever reason? If you did, Axefaire would keep that door open.

To keep options available.

Morgan can't get it, and the other "can't get" options are frankly, bad skills. [Rally STR is an exception, but why are you having Rallies on a unit with supports?]

Sure you want to rock GM now, but are you sure you won't want to flip her to hero for whatever reason? If you did, Axefaire would keep that door open.

Ah, that's a good reason. There aren't that many Male exclusive skills that impress me. As for Rally STR, Morgan's learning Rally Spectrum so I don't really want to go with that.

Yeah I'm pretty set with Grandmaster now, but you never know. I already have like...4 or five heroes so that's why I didn't really want to turn her into one, but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for answering my question!

Newly revised pairing list!

ChromxSumia

DonnelxLissa

RickenxMaribelle

VirionxSully

StahlxCordelia

GregorxCherche

HenryxPanne

LibraxMiriel

GaiusxTharja

Lon'quxNowi

Can someone look over my revised pairings. Post kinda got missed as it was at the end of the page.

Despoil is the one that gives you a bullion sometimes, right? I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Or a better idea, since Despoil is an On-Kill Activation like Galeforce and Lifetaker, run the sword [Leif's Blade] instead. This way you're not running the skill and a 1-2. The Deadzone actually makes things more efficient.

Do Despoil and Leif's Blade stack? You could use both together... I also sometimes use Despoil + Nidhogg to limit EP kills (and get +10% drops, very nice with RK Inigo), or Despoil + Galeforce on a Wyvern to spend all of my EP time over water where nothing can reach me and die.

Before postgame, though, Leif's Blade is always better because you don't have to put someone through Barbarian to get it, you get a free one for Renown, you can buy more from Leif, and the crit rate is nice. I mainly use Despoil in tandem with Golden Gaffe (enemies don't attack, so no wasted opportunities) when farming gold for Wolt.

Do Despoil and Leif's Blade stack? You could use both together... I also sometimes use Despoil + Nidhogg to limit EP kills (and get +10% drops, very nice with RK Inigo), or Despoil + Galeforce on a Wyvern to spend all of my EP time over water where nothing can reach me and die.

Before postgame, though, Leif's Blade is always better because you don't have to put someone through Barbarian to get it, you get a free one for Renown, you can buy more from Leif, and the crit rate is nice. I mainly use Despoil in tandem with Golden Gaffe (enemies don't attack, so no wasted opportunities) when farming gold for Wolt.

No, the Skill weapons (Such as Leif's Blade (Despoil) and Superiors (Breaker)) don't stack with the same skill.

Using a Leif's Blade for anything besides the fact that it's a D-rank Killer weapon if you have Despoil is a waste.

Leif's Blade is usable by anyone besides Lissa and Emm, and doesn't hog a Skillslot. So it's actually quite a boon over Despoil, which is Barbarian (a rather bland T1 class) locked.

Edited by Airship Canon