Does RK affect the skill weapons (Leif's Blade, Luna, Astra, Sol, Vengeance)?

Using a Skill Weapon is like having another skill slot. When you're equipped with them, you're also equipped with the skill.

Things like RFK do in fact boost activations.

Check how often Walhart on Chp 19 on Lunatic/Lunatic+ activates Sol.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone look over my revised pairings. Post kinda got missed as it was at the end of the page.

Gaaaaah, had a whole post typed out and lost it. Can re-type detailed reasoning on request. Abridged version:

Give Donny to Nowi or Sully. (Merc/Peg) Give the other one Vaike. (Merc, physical mods, and Knight for Nah (Kjelle has it already))

Pair Lissa with Ricken if you want a magical Owain. Otherwise, Frederick or Stahl.

Would then give Henry to Maribelle.

Panne is pretty flexible either way since she gives ridiculously good physical mods, so it's really just a matter of what classes you want on Yarne. He can't get Galeforce and the Mercenary dads are wanted elsewhere, so pretty much anyone is decent.

Libra is fine on Miriel, but Virion and Lon'Qu are also solid picks that give him more class options.

Edited by Raziek

No, Libra!Laurent is really bad. Virion!Laurent isn't very good either. Lon'qu however is arguably his best father.

That's surprising. Never thought him a good father for a mage...

So um...min max help. Can somebody look at my pairing and rate them? Also tell me how to pair Maribelle from the leftovers. Virion or Libra? Thanks.

Chrom x Olivia
MaMU(Speed+ Luck-) x Cordelia
Henry x Sumia
Stahl x Panne
x Maribelle*
Donnel x Sully
Vaike x Nowi
Gregor x Cherche
Lon'qu x Miriel
Gaius x Tharja
Ricken x Lissa

So um...min max help. Can somebody look at my pairing and rate them? Also tell me how to pair Maribelle from the leftovers. Virion or Libra? Thanks.

Chrom x Olivia
Henry x Sumia
Stahl x Panne
x Maribelle*
Donnel x Sully
Vaike x Nowi
Gregor x Cherche
Lon'qu x Miriel
Gaius x Tharja
Ricken x Lissa

Virion. More classes.

put Frederick or Kellam with Cherche

Over Gregor? That doesn't make much sense.

Chrom x Olivia
Henry x Sumia
Stahl x Panne
x Maribelle*
Donnel x Sully
Vaike x Nowi
Gregor x Cherche
Lon'qu x Miriel
Gaius x Tharja
Ricken x Lissa

Maribelle's pairing depends on whether you want Brady using Vengeance or Luna as his offensive proc. Vengeance is 100% consistent, but you lack Vantage to use it with, so I'd advise Luna (this means Virion).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Chrom x Sumia/Olivia

FeMU x Vaike!Gerome

Henry/Ricken x Lissa

Donnel x Sully

Lon'qu x Miriel

Chrom/Frederick/Henry x Sumia

Gregor x Maribelle

? x Panne

Stahl x Cordelia

? x Nowi

Gaius x Tharja

Chrom/Frederick/Kellam/Ricken x Olivia

Vaike x Cherche

The pairs are based on making Str.71 Morgan and AT+Luna+Gale as many as possible.

For Chrom:

Chrom x Sumia has an extra Aether + Luna Cynthia, and a SPD+5 Lucina @ Sniper. Pairing this Lucina with V!G!Morgan @ Berserker is able to shoot Apo's Anna twice with Double Bow to make a OHKO without taking any damage.

Chrom x Olivia has an offensive Inigo, but less SPD (+3) on Lucina. Pairing this Lucina with V!G!Morgan @ Berserker is also able to OHKO Anna but she has to take the 65% Aether's damage. But this Lucina can be taken place by Severa / Kjelle if I was not caring about the Dual Strike+ skill.

Chrom x FeMU loses Str.71 Morgan so it's not my choice.

Question:

How to decide Panne & Nowi's pairing from leftovers? It may be Virion, Libra, Kellam / Frederick / Henry. Thanks very much.

Edited by MelonGx

If you want GDL (Galeforce/DG+/Luna) maximization, you're going to want to pair Avatar with Nowi (also gives you one more AT unit).

Morgan's atk against Anna is 50(Base) +11(Mods) +10(Rallies) +10(LB) +10(Aggressor) +5(Axefaire) +2(tonic) +4(All+2/Str+2) +2(WRB/WTA) +17(Forged Brave) = 121, without a Barracks Boost. Anna has 55+3 Def, so you're doing 63 damage per hit. Factor in Dragonskin, and that's 31 damage, 6 (13 atk) more than you need to ORKO Anna without pokes, even if Lucina is doing 0 damage per hit.

Basically, you don't need Vaike!Gerome!Morgan for Anna.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can someone look over my pairings for me?

Wanted to maximise s-ranks by marrying second gen. Ideally would like to marry Lucina and have a magical morgan as a child. Here are my current pairings:

- Donnel x Sully (galeforce-passing father #1)

- Gaius x Tharja (galeforce-passing father #2)

- Chrom x Maribelle (Maribelle or Sumia for magical Lucina/Morgan... went with Maribelle for preferred 2nd gen marriages. Brady is still great.)

- Ricken x Lissa (Galeforce male #1 for great sage Owain)

- Kellam x Olivia (Gets me luna, galeforce and sage on Inigo)

- Henry x Sumia (Best of the few available choices to bolster Cynthia)

- Cordelia x Stahl (Gives access to great knight and swordfaire, good mods)

- Gregor x Cherche (Great physical mods, access to berserker)

- Frederick x Panne (Access to great knight, good mods)

- Vaike x Nowi (Opens up a ton of classes and can pass axefaire. Great mods.)

- Lon'qu x Miriel (Great mods, passes down vengeance)

- Virion x Libra OTP

Then for 2nd gen:

- Inigo (Sage) x Morgan (Dark Flier)

- Owain (Sage) x Cynthia (Dark Flier)

- Brady (Sage) x Noire (Dark Flier)

- Severa (Hero) x Gerome (Berserker)

- Kjelle (Hero) x Yarne (Berserker)

- Nah (Hero) x Laurent (Sorcerer) --> this couple was kind of just tacked on as leftovers

I am interested in making every unit usable, with obvious priority to the more important children. Any suggestions to improve these relationships? Thanks for any advice!

Edited by CoolCoolCool

I'd say probably switch Kellam and Frederick. Yarne gets just as much from Kellam as he does Frederick, and Kellam isn't amazing as Inigo's father. If you insist on magic Inigo though, then keep Frederick with Panne and give Libra to Olivia. Although it would work better physical because then you could do Inigo x Nah and Laurent x Morgan (Laurent is actually one of the best children).

I'd say probably switch Kellam and Frederick. Yarne gets just as much from Kellam as he does Frederick, and Kellam isn't amazing as Inigo's father. If you insist on magic Inigo though, then keep Frederick with Panne and give Libra to Olivia. Although it would work better physical because then you could do Inigo x Nah and Laurent x Morgan (Laurent is actually one of the best children).

Morgan would want a Galeforce husband though.

A more keen point to that is having Laurent roll Sage over Sorc. Sages are better than Sorcs unless you need dark magic, which comes down to "are you in main game"?

A more keen point to that is having Laurent roll Sage over Sorc. Sages are better than Sorcs unless you need dark magic, which comes down to "are you in main game"?

Sorceror with Waste+ has a +4 better output than Sage with Celica's Gale+, with a not reliable accuracy and -1 Meg, -4 Skl to dual partner though. Edited by MelonGx

Sorceror with Waste+ has a +4 better output than Sage with Celica's Gale+, with a not reliable accuracy and -1 Meg, -4 Skl to dual partner though.

The accuracy on Waste is awful. Even +25Hit/+3MT Forged [which after calculating in the MAG difference, is only 2 in favor of Waste] you're still going to run into hit issues, which is made worse by a 5 SKL difference in the classes, and the other issue with Sorc vs. Sage [Pair Up bonus] is there too: Sages give better Pair bonuses.

The accuracy on Waste is awful. Even +25Hit/+3MT Forged [which after calculating in the MAG difference, is only 2 in favor of Waste] you're still going to run into hit issues, which is made worse by a 5 SKL difference in the classes, and the other issue with Sorc vs. Sage [Pair Up bonus] is there too: Sages give better Pair bonuses.

Obvious answer hear is Aversa!Morgan. Shadow Sage win game.

But I digress, I actually came here to ship GaiusxMiriel and RickenxNowi (You need to stop bringing the dragonstone to bed)

and ABOVE ALL.

GregoXCord

surprise assault on fortress of love!

Edited by Tribute

:'D after finally completing Lunatic and normal mode I'm finally re doing hard mode XD so help me awakeners with the pairings!For hard classic mode and if you think there better pairings ( edit them) tell me! Ill give them a shot :3

My fem!avatar HAS to marry Chrom....what? ...okay I MIGHT get a bit jelly...plus Lucina and morgan become badasssssss

Nowi and sully either have to marry gaius or Donny I don't like Noire getting GALEFORCE when nah or KJELLE use it better

And y'all get to tell me the rest of the pair :)

Btw ill be grinding the parents to ALL base and leveled up classes as well as there children all those wasted hours of grinding with 3000 gold remaking boxes XD oh well DLC Fee and Caeda hear I come!

Avatar!Lucina actually isn't as good as she sounds. While she is very good, so are the rest of Avatar's children, but most of them have a lot more to gain than Lucina does. Lucina comes with Dual Strike+, and has other mothers who can give her Galeforce and the like.

Actually, Noire is better at using Galeforce than Nah because her Spd is higher and so she's more likely to kill stuff. But if you want Galeforce on Nah, I'd advise against Gaius (you seem like someone who would care about the supports themselves, and Gaius x Nowi is really, really bad). Donnel is decent. Out of all the children, Nah probably has the most to gain from having Avatar as a father, so you may want to consider that (unfortunately Morgan will be slow, but you'll get an extra Manakete which is very nice for Hard).

If you intend to use Reeking Boxes on Hard to grind, you'll need to get some Leif's Blades (buy them from Leif) or some units with Despoil in order to not lose all your money. I'd advise grinding on the Spotpass teams instead because they don't cost a thing to summon (you'll still lose gold on them unless you have 100% Armsthrift due to weapon uses, so you still want Leif's Blade, but it's nowhere near as bad).