• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,do I formulate The question somtimes differently which is potential parents and which Potential classes there,FOR EXAMPLE,for Morgan? (I know Morgan almost all classes can have)

I wanted to help without calling attention to your grammar and spelling, but I can't actually understand what you're saying.

which potential parents and Potential classes there,FOR EXAMPLE,for Morgan? (I know Morgan almost all classes can have)

which Potential classes there,FOR EXAMPLE,for Morgan? (I know Morgan almost all classes can have)

Edited by Flosukemaru

which Potential classes there,FOR EXAMPLE,for Morgan? (I know Morgan almost all classes can have)

Morgan can have EVERY class in the game that isn't gender-blocked (Pegasus knight and troubadour for male morgan, fighter and barbarian for female morgan), except for Lord, Dancer, Lodestar and Conqueror. Morgan can get taguel, villager or manakete if the non-avatar parent has it (though villager is male-exclusive).

Edited by Alastor15243

no,I mean good parents and good class for Morgan,for example

The best parents are Lucina, Gerome, Laurent and Yarne. Aversa's also good if you know what you're doing.

Lucina for Aether, Gerome for high strength, Laurent for high magic, and Yarne for high speed and good skill and strength. Aversa for Shadowgift if you know what to use it for.

Okay so I was thinking about this but is it worth the wait to get Aversa for Morgan?

I was thinking of giving her Shadowgift for a non Apo build-

Aversa!Morgan(+Mag/-Luk)

Grandmaster

GF

TF

SG

Ignis

Luna

While the skills aren't final I was thinking about it.Then Freddy would go with Olivia if I went this way.

Okay so I was thinking about this but is it worth the wait to get Aversa for Morgan?

I was thinking of giving her Shadowgift for a non Apo build-

Aversa!Morgan(+Mag/-Luk)

Grandmaster

GF

TF

SG

Ignis

Luna

While the skills aren't final I was thinking about it.Then Freddy would go with Olivia if I went this way.

The main benefit of Shadowgift is that it drastically increases the number of classes you can use the really cool dark magic spells on, namely Mire. Aversa!Morgan would probably be best off as a dark flier or a valkyrie, because that makes her attack range insane. I've never used it though, so I'd recommend getting the advice of somebody who has.

The main benefit of Shadowgift is that it drastically increases the number of classes you can use the really cool dark magic spells on, namely Mire. Aversa!Morgan would probably be best off as a dark flier or a valkyrie, because that makes her attack range insane. I've never used it though, so I'd recommend getting the advice of somebody who has.

Thanks.

Also if someone is to advice me yes I know Aversa comes late but I am mainly using the kids for the harder DLC.I am playing the game like this:

Main Story till ch.25(Including paralouges 1-4 and 17->Spot Pass chapters->Kid Paralogues->DLC->Endgame

I probably will go with Aversa cause while I know many will say SG is a waste of a slot,I happen to like SG.

ok,do I formulate The question somtimes differently which is potential parents and which Potential classes there,FOR EXAMPLE,for Morgan? (I know Morgan almost all classes can have)

Depends which gender of Avatar you're using.

Male Avatar: Lucina > Chrom!Cynthia > Lon'qu/Virion!Severa and Gaius!Kjelle > Vaike!Severa and Henry!Cynthia > Sumia/Cordelia/Aversa > Donnel!Kjelle and Noire > everyone else.

Female Avatar: Yarne, Ricken!Laurent and Brady > Gerome and Ricken!Owain > everyone else. Chrom is a special case and can either be the best or very bad depending on what you're doing.

Morgan's classes: female likes Wyvern Lord, Dark Flier, Sniper, Sage, and Hero the most. Male likes Berserker and Sage the most.

I probably will go with Aversa cause while I know many will say SG is a waste of a slot,I happen to like SG.

Aversa is absolutely worth it if you're trying to LTC the DLC maps. Otherwise, it's largely personal preference. The biggest thing Shadowgift does is let you use Mire on a class with high Mov: you could use it to activate Galeforce on a far enemy as a Valkyrie to maximize the distance you can Rescue someone without needing a nearby enemy, or snipe things as a Dark Flier while hiding over inaccessible terrain.

If you want it for a purpose other than that, it can be fun but there's usually an alternative. Still, as Aversa gives Avatar a proc/GF wife and Morgan good mods, she's hardly a bad choice, especially if you're not playing with a full team.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I wasn't referring to anything in particular, actually- there are a ton of niche tricks only Chrom and Avatar can pull off. Chrom having a wife with a 100% proc is probably the biggest, followed by the ability to get massively higher Atk mods on Lucina than her other mothers. But double Agg definitely is a thing (though pairing Chrom with his alternate child is a strat not exclusive to this pair).

But double Agg definitely is a thing (though pairing Chrom with his alternate child is a strat not exclusive to this pair).

But if I'm doing the math correctly, only Chrom!Morgan can achieve 100% DS with his dad without sacrificing a bunch of skills on the child required to be Apo functional (proc, galeforce). It requires LB and AS+2 to be equipped on Morgan and then Chrom to have LB/AS+2/Skill+2/Agg/DS+.

And of course Chrom needs to be a sniper and Morgan needs to be a sniper or an assassin.

Edited by Alastor15243

a really Last question,(S)

Morgan: Manakete or Sorcerer? What is The best class? Who is The best mother for a Manakete Morgan (Nah?)and a Sorcerer Morgan?(Aversa?)AND what is the best and the badest beginnings worth (My Unit) for Manakete and Sorcerer?

Edited by Flosukemaru

a really Last question,(S)

Morgan: Manakete or Sorcerer? What is The best class? Who is The best mother for a Manakete Morgan (Nah?)and a Sorcerer Morgan?(Aversa?)AND what is the best and the badest beginnings worth (My Unit) for Manakete and Sorcerer?

Now while there is really no best mother per say many go with Nah for a good Manakete Morgan.Then Vaike or Gregor should be Nah father.If you already have Nah's father then remember to post it.

As for a Sorcerer Morgan,Aversa is not the best as Aversa always passes down Shadowgift which is useless to a Sorcerer and wastes the skill if you plan on using it.Your best bet would be to make Morgan a Sage,Valkyrie or Dark Flier if Aversa is her Mother so she can make use of SG.If you are still set on making Morgan a Sorcerer,possibly Tharja or Miriel would be a good option cause they pass down great Magic modifiers.

As asset and flaw(And I assume you mean this by beginnings) for Manakete +Strength and -Luck or -Skill. and for Sorcerer +Magic and -Luck(More so for Miriel) or - Skill(more so for Tharja).Remember -Luck and -Skill are probably the most unneeded stat in the game (well for me) so they are your best options for flaws.

I hope I helped.

Now while there is really no best mother per say many go with Nah for a good Manakete Morgan.Then Vaike or Gregor should be Nah father.If you already have Nah's father then remember to post it.

I guess, if you want a Manakete Morgan and you really want those superior mods. You're kind if screwing over both the Avatar and Nah though, since neither one has Galeforce. I would personally go for marrying Nowi for a Manakete. It only ruins the Avatar instead of ruining both the Avatar and Nah, and Nah gains a lot.

I guess, if you want a Manakete Morgan and you really want those superior mods. You're kind if screwing over both the Avatar and Nah though, since neither one has Galeforce. I would personally go for marrying Nowi for a Manakete. It only ruins the Avatar instead of ruining both the Avatar and Nah, and Nah gains a lot.

The avatar isn't ruined either because he can still team up with Lucina for a reasonable DS rate, though it means losing a 100% DS pair.

Not sure who I want to pair my male MU with for my next Lunatic Classic playthrough. If this wasn't Lunatic I would probably pair him with Aversa for a shadowgift sage, but I'd rather have him get supports early. I don't really want a defense based Morgan because I take that route pretty much every game, so what would you guys recommend? I also never optimize for galeforce so that doesn't need to factor in anywhere.