let's avoid updating the serenes_txt twitter feed

Redwall

My cat once spent a couple days infected by a parasite of some sort that forced him to continually walk in a circle, though I forget what direction it was in. Scared the shit out of my other cat.

It's a Northeast thing, IIRC

Wow. I watched a documentary on wildabeest (SP?) once and it talked about some sort of brain parasite they can get that makes them walk in circles until they DIE. Scary stuff, walking in circles.

EDIT-Not as scary as getting eaten by a crocodile though (???).

Edited by SeverIan

Hmm... I know more than one user who uses that twitter thing, but both of them hardly ever post in these forums~ Very few people will even know who these members even are! So unless there's another person using this that I don't know about, I doubt you know who's doing this Redwall =o

No, there are many dots that can be connected best by one particular suspect.

Oh, also I don't think either of them will listen

You're probably right.

Thanks for throwin em off my trail, Red

No, thank you for throwing them off mine. Edited by Redwall

:shh:

Wow. I watched a documentary on wildabeest (SP?) once and it talked about some sort of brain parasite they can get that makes them walk in circles until they DIE. Scary stuff, walking in circles.

EDIT-Not as scary as getting eaten by a crocodile though (???).

Yeah, I'm pretty thankful the bot flies apparently didn't manage to fuckin rupture my cat's brain arteries

Edited by Rehab

Oh ya, Flareons that run counterclockwise summon crocodiles. So all Flareons are liars and/or dead.

:shh:

Yeah, I'm pretty thankful the bot flies apparently didn't manage to fuckin rupture my cat's brain arteries

Poor kitty, glad it's ok~

I remember when I learned about a species of bot fly that parasitizes humans. I was terrified of all flies for like a year afterwards.

Oh ya, Flareons that run counterclockwise summon crocodiles. So all Flareons are liars and/or dead.

That sounds fun!! =o

But... BE THAT WAY THEN!!! I guess either way I am bad so I'll just go back to the way I'm used to, it's disorienting running this way ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

*switches directions*

That sounds fun!! =o

But... BE THAT WAY THEN!!! I guess either way I am bad so I'll just go back to the way I'm used to, it's disorienting running this way ;n;

Originally I thought you were still going clockwise as a confirmation of "only lying flareons (sp?) run clockwise" because it'd be a lie if you said you switched directions and then you didn't. But I guess you actually did switch, but you just switched back very quickly?!

Well, be careful of how your actions make you appear.

Edited by SeverIan

Yeah it really doesn't matter... Which is why I feel no obligation to spoil who they are~ Since I'd have no clue if they cared or not if I said

It's more mysterious this way too~! ^o^

We've got a regular fucking Sherlock Holmes here people.

Right, it's totally not hypocritical for a user of a forum on a niche strategy game to mock another user on said forum for wasting a bit time on the Interwebs. I obviously should have spent that time helping you on your crusade to wipe out starvation in Africa.

does it really matter who it is though

Yeah, probably not.

Trying to throw suspicion off of you HUH. I'M ONTO YOU

Edit: Damn nigga I got like ten mentions in the past couple days what bawss up high SF show me some skin o/

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Right, it's totally not hypocritical for a user of a forum on a niche strategy game to mock another user on said forum for wasting a bit time on the Interwebs. I obviously should have spent that time helping you on your crusade to wipe out starvation in Africa.

whatthechrist

I don't remember saying any of those words.

Yeah, probably not.

Now, I think this precedes your time on here, but I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 years before Crash got banned we agreed that hypocrisy is a normal state of affairs and not something to be remarked at (in reference to said user, but also perhaps even more generally).

Also, and more "importantly," I'm pretty sure serenes.txt isn't mocking people for wasting time, but for things they say. That is, the content itself.

Mind, I'm not a particularly big fan of it, but I love me some clarifications.

i mean the guy literally says nothing

You know what Stahlypin, your sig is really weird, I don't understand why that guy's mattress puffs up so significantly so far past his upper torso.

Edited by SeverIan

Trying to throw suspicion off of you HUH. I'M ONTO YOU

Edit: Damn nigga I got like ten mentions in the past couple days what bawss up high SF show me some skin o/

I wonder how much skin I'd have to show for you to be onto me...? :Hugh:

That sounds fun!! =o

ja, pretty much

You know what Stahlypin, your sig is really weird, I don't understand why that guy's mattress puffs up so significantly so far past his upper torso.

That's supposed to be his legs under the blanket, not the mattress.

I wonder how much skin I'd have to show for you to be onto me...? :Hugh:

Not much :E

but let's find out

I don't remember saying any of those words.

Then perhaps you should read your post a bit more carefully. You were mocking me for wasting time trying to guess who ran the Twitter feed, and I responded accordingly.

In any case, I've marked this thread for locking since I decided it would be more appropriate to PM a mod about my suspicions, and presumably they'll know how to handle the whole thing (or ignore it completely). I too have been an ass on SD before, so I hope I'm not coming off as self-righteous, but I don't really like the fact that there's no real accountability wrt the Twitter feed. So, uh, until this thread gets locked, spam away, or waste your time in other threads, FFtFers.

Then perhaps you should read your post a bit more carefully. You were mocking me for wasting time trying to guess who ran the Twitter feed, and I responded accordingly.

You're right that I was mocking you, but not about wasting time!

Why should there be any accountability for the Twitter feed? It's just one poster pointing out things s/he thinks are outrageously stupid. Would be kind of silly to warn someone for that. Just don't read it if it gets on your nerves.