let's avoid updating the serenes_txt twitter feed

Redwall

While I had my laughs, mocking people for making ignorant posts does nothing to educate them, and only makes them more resistant to evidence conflicting with their prior views (in the case of Serious Discussion posts). I think it would be more productive to try reasoning with them.

Edited by Redwall

we could accuse them of slander and cause a scen

we could just ignore them, its not like it negatively affects us (at least not me, and i haven't heard of anyone else having issues either up until now though i'm not to active)

Evidence has generally not supported this theory.

It's rare, but it happens IRL (...maybe not in SF though).

This house is a circus, berserk's fuck

Now that we're here, we may as well go too far

CrashGordon lasted three years worth of advice and didn't learn shit.

Then again it's CrashGordon.

If CrashGordan were still around, the .txt would have material to run forever. That guy was a walking tragicomedy.

Hell yeah, finally got featured. Been following that twitter since it was posted here and it's been a great experience - now I have a post that's part of it.

Btw, if you liberal manchildren want to prove me wrong, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll see you IN THE RING.

Edited by Espinosa

The only thing though... is that I noticed that you used posts in the ROM hacking section that were from people that... well... aren't active on the board anymore.

Like... they showed up like once that month when you posted it.

The little kid mercenary.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Now that we're here, we may as well go too far

♪

^I have a very good guess as to who the account holder is, and that person hasn't yet posted in this topic.

Thanks for throwin em off my trail, Red

Hmm... I know more than one user who uses that twitter thing, but both of them hardly ever post in these forums~ Very few people will even know who these members even are! So unless there's another person using this that I don't know about, I doubt you know who's doing this Redwall =o

Unless you've managed to get to know either of them after all~

Oh, also I don't think either of them will listen

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmm... I know more than one user who uses that twitter thing, but both of them hardly ever post in these forums~ Very few people will even know who these members even are! So unless there's another person using this that I don't know about, I doubt you know who's doing this Redwall =o

Oh you know the first time I read this thread, I thought the point was "OK, let's stop making posts that will get SF.txt updated." Then I went back to the start after you posted and realized I had barely even read the posts...

Oh well.

Edited by SeverIan

Only lying Flareons run in a clockwise motion. I'm onto you.

My cat once spent a couple days infected by a parasite of some sort that forced him to continually walk in a circle, though I forget what direction it was in. Scared the shit out of my other cat.

It's a Northeast thing, IIRC

Edited by Rehab