Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second round predictions

switzerland 0-2 poland

croatia 3-0 ronaldo

wales 1-0 northern ireland

hungary 1-1 belgium (2-1 aet)

germany 2-0 slovakia

italy 2-0 spain

france 3-1 ireland

iceland 1-1 england (1-1 aet, 3-0 pens)

6/8 correct and two perfect scorelines, go me tbh

I will keep this going;

Poland 2-0 ronaldo

Wales 2-2 Belgium (3-2 aet)

Italy 2-0 Germany

France 3-1 the peoples' champions, iceland

furthermore

also

Tteh4kD.png

isn't she like the UK's youngest MP or something

Edited by Parrhesia

Say what you want about Ray Hudson, and yes, this video is from six years ago, but a lot of the criticisms are still valid

isn't she like the UK's youngest MP or something

yes

No Brexit memes?

0/10

most of them involve England being the first country to leave Europe twice in one week, or winning bets placed on Iceland to win being "almost worth €10!"

every brexit meme has been said like 80 times though my personal favourite is the one about "i haven't been this disappointed in england in days"

england is not even a joke anymore, it is something we should look at with sadness

the reality is they are a pathetic country when it comes to football - their only accomplishment was a damn scam and their best squad ever aka '70 england got beat by the best squad in the history sports

current jokes are brazil and argentina, italy was a joke in the last two cups too.

england is not even a joke anymore, it is something we should look at with sadness

the reality is they are a pathetic country when it comes to football - their only accomplishment was a damn scam and their best squad ever aka '70 england got beat by the best squad in the history sports

I don't get how there's a decent amount of england supporters that can be so arrogant. I laughed my ass off at half time where one of the questions was 'should Joe Hart be dropped for the quarter finals' when they're playing a knockout game.

that said, I think most regular england supporters these days are fully aware that their team is pretty shite underperformers

as for messi, i really do hope he reconsiders international retirement

Edited by Tryhard

Yeah, Messi will come back. So will Mascherano, Lavezzi, Kun Agüero....

It's a manouver. They are tired to be treated like shit by the Argentinian people. I mean, yeah they lost 3 finals in 3 years, but hey! They got to the finals, right? Ain't that good? Anihilated USA on the way up, just to make that clear.

Hopefully they will wait though. I think Uruguay can defeat Mess-argentina (if we have Suarez, please Suarez ;-; ) but I wouldn't mind playing against them lacking Messi and the stars.

It would be that nice little victory to secure that traditional 5th place :3

i think at this point it's more about the AFA being in absolute fucking shambles and 3 finals just being too much. you really think mascherano can't take the criticism, dude? the man is made of iron and he's been losing since 2002. besides, argies unanimously love him.

messi is a different story. i think he's the most heartbroken of all, and yeah, he does get a lot of shit. i don't blame him for leaving.

funnily enough, the governor of buenos aires and our president have personally come out to ask messi to stay in la selección. it's beautiful. this fucking country lmao.

god that greece team was so fucking boring to watch, I barely even remembered that

so if the portugal game was like that which I didn't catch then good

edit: well done my celt brothers

Edited by Tryhard

Wales are just demolishing everyone they face.

Wales/Italy final anyone?

This also shows that Israel ain't that bad at soccer because Wales only beat us 3-0 last year in Haifa.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

they didn't exactly demolish ireland tho

also jesus christ there isn't a more overrated national squad than belgium

hazard "better than neymar" is just garbage. de bruyne is so much better than he is

I feeel that Belgium has the potential, but it locks itself in a constant cycle of derrotism that is harmful for them.

I don't know... they had a relatively "easy" way on the brackets compared to, say, Germany's side. And they still butched it.

Some teams are just not champion material.

it's true belgium are not second in the world good, but wales still deserve a lot of credit there

hazard only actually performs when the rest of his team already has the game won

i want an iceland vs wales final myself

hazard only actually performs when the rest of his team already has the game won

i want an iceland vs wales final myself

oh god, so much truth for both sentences.

besides it would crown a new champion - iirc both are on their first euro ever.