PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never carry one in my pocket! That would ruin it.

I carry several pairs in my backpack though. That's where you should keep 'em if you're going to be carrying them around.

So met up with Pride, Ein, and Interest (and Ein's friends) yesterday in Little Tokyo. Here's a little silly picture, though Pride requested not to be in the picture (something about speaking to his agent, making an appointment with his agent's secretary, etcetc) so he's not in it... except his arm.

[spoiler=Stuff]bfEAd5o.jpg

And then I'm not in it because... it was taken on my phone. But the lighting at our table sucked badly. You can pretend the wallet on the table is me though.

If you can't tell who's who, Ein's showing his back side and Interest is doing something in his bag. I think he was getting his camera at the time.

Edited by FloFlo

1058325_10201592620524193_1042494154_n.j

I can't seem to see that.

So met up with Pride, Ein, and Interest (and Ein's friends) yesterday in Little Tokyo. Here's a little silly picture, though Pride requested not to be in the picture (something about speaking to his agent, making an appointment with his agent's secretary, etcetc) so he's not in it... except his arm.

And then I'm not in it because... it was taken on my phone. But the lighting at our table sucked badly. You can pretend the wallet on the table is me though.

If you can't tell who's who, Ein's showing his back side and Interest is doing something in his bag. I think he was getting his camera at the time.

I'm not baked enough.

Why is Ein standing over the table?

Holy crap, that's awesome. ;~;

Four SFers meeting up...man...

Great! SF buddies meeting up with each other is cool.

Great! SF buddies meeting up with each other is cool.

Your too late. Int spied on them is how he met with them. xD

hey boney wanna meet up

nah ur gonna chicken out

they always chicken out

Now watch as someone is going to say that he/she'll prove you wrong after reading that...only to later prove you right.

Although Shirley has successfully proven that one wrong.

Although I could have met Roxas at Anime Weekend Atlanta, but he backed out