PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been here since 2008. I've seen you in the FE4 thread a lot. Pretty funny. You live in Brazil.

My tabs on you aren't that filled out... huh. I'll check the vault again.

oh snap

dude knows his stuff

You've been here since 2008. I've seen you in the FE4 thread a lot. Pretty funny. You live in Brazil.

My tabs on you aren't that filled out... huh. I'll check the vault again.

THAT DOESN'T PROEV ANYTHING

oh snap

dude knows his stuff

OR DOES HE

You do not question my abilities. I'll send my spies after you. EVERYTHING. WILL BE. EXPOSED.

...and promptly released on the tabloids.

Is that BLACKMAIL

Alright it's on. There's a storm coming, mark my words, a storm.

You will regret ever speaking (typing) those words.

Mankind's ill needs a savior such as you

Here's a hint:

IF IT'S NOT A SELFIE, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE. I make an exception here and there, but that last stunt isn't one of them.

Thank you for your time.

Here's a hint:IF IT'S NOT A SELFIE, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE. I make an exception here and there, but that last stunt isn't one of them.Thank you for your time.

my pic isnt a selfie tho...who takes selfies anyway, not me, that's who,

Edited by Severlan

Here's a hint:

IF IT'S NOT A SELFIE, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE. I make an exception here and there, but that last stunt isn't one of them.

Thank you for your time.

What about pictures taken with this?

I should actually post a picture though.

026a7d4eb3.jpg

I'll post a better quality one later, probably.

Edited by Interest

Pics taken with anything made by Blizzard will result in me doodling over your face a la Jigglypuff, then setting it as your avatar picture before I ban you :P:

As long as it's a pic of yourself, I don't mind. I do NOT want to see someone post a cat/canary/canine/celebrity pic and claim that it's a picture of themselves.

Pics taken with anything made by Blizzard will result in me doodling over your face a la Jigglypuff, then setting it as your avatar picture before I ban you :P:

As long as it's a pic of yourself, I don't mind. I do NOT want to see someone post a cat/canary/canine/celebrity pic and claim that it's a picture of themselves.

No celebrities on SF. Got it. Have fun guys, I'm not allowed here anymore.

What if we are celebs within SF

Then I ban you :P:

If I show your pic to my IRL social circle, and they identify you within three seconds. . .it's probably not allowed. Since most of them think SF stands for San Francisco, I think you'll be all right. :P:

I am SF's Gilbert Gottfried

All Stand for His Honor's Entrance.

Then I ban you :P:

If I show your pic to my IRL social circle, and they identify you within three seconds. . .it's probably not allowed. Since most of them think SF stands for San Francisco, I think you'll be all right. :P:

You know, me and blackops live on opposite sides of the USA, but when we friended on facebook we discovered we had a mutual friend who moved from my side to his. I think blackops had around 600 friends at that time, and I had around 200? We jumped into a haystack and found a needle.

Edited by Severlan

Question to all of you that have posted a picture of yourselves here. Well, 2 questions

Does it bother you in anyway that you've posted a pic of yourself onto a website where the majority of people who will see it you dont know? Do you ever feel a tad conscious about that?

Just curious to know

Question to all of you that have posted a picture of yourselves here. Well, 2 questions

Does it bother you in anyway that you've posted a pic of yourself onto a website where the majority of people who will see it you dont know? Do you ever feel a tad conscious about that?

Just curious to know

Not really

it's not like anyone here really knows me IRL