Long hair vs. Short hair PART TOO - THE POLL

Junkhead

44 members have voted

1. 1. yeah you know

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short hair is generally easier to make look good. If you can pull off long hair it can be pretty great, but a lot of guys can't.

Edited by Captain America

Um, what do they really mean by "being able to pull it" or "fit" in with it? Not literally, but what are those things supposed to imply? Given a guy has his hair well-kept, why wouldn't he fit long hair?

Chris Hemsworth has longish hair for his role as Thor and he's like the chiselled god who shows up in my dreams, but otherwise I'd have to say I prefer short hair on guys. When I draw it's a toss up between long and short.

Chris Hemsworth looks good with any hairstyle ever because he's Chris motherfucking Hemsworth and he is hot

But I like him best with his new Thor 2 hairstyle. Long with cute minibraids. Mmm.

< really likes long hair on dudes given that it's clean

Maybe it's 'cuz I grew up with wuxia and all the hot guys had long flowing hair and it just became a thing for me

In addition to most dudes in those northern european metal bands having really nice long hair as well hot damn

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hmm, when I think about it, my almost-boyfriend back in high school caused me to get an irrational fear of men with really long hair~

So while I still think long hair can look good, I think this will make me choose short hair over long hair~!

Um, what do they really mean by "being able to pull it" or "fit" in with it? Not literally, but what are those things supposed to imply? Given a guy has his hair well-kept, why wouldn't he fit long hair?

Being able to "pull it off" means to wear a wig rather than to actually grow the hair. The reason for this is because you can "pull off" or rather remove a wig from your head very easily.

As it happens, most guys don't wear wigs, so most of them can't pull their hair off.

Don't make it out that we're a monolith that only like Chris Hemsworth types as beautiful as that man is

Ghestalt.

(I mean idunno)

Edited by SeverIan

Chris Hemsworth looks good with any hairstyle ever because he's Chris motherfucking Hemsworth and he is hot

But I like him best with his new Thor 2 hairstyle. Long with cute minibraids. Mmm.

< really likes long hair on dudes given that it's clean

Maybe it's 'cuz I grew up with wuxia and all the hot guys had long flowing hair and it just became a thing for me

In addition to most dudes in those northern european metal bands having really nice long hair as well hot damn

Ladies like a variety of people for a variety of different reasons that differ by person

Don't make it out that we're a monolith that only like Chris Hemsworth types as beautiful as that man is

Chris Hemsworth's hair for Thor 2 is amazing and double yes for euro-metal hair. And yes, even though I could make googly eyes at Thor all day, my fiancee who I wouldn't trade for anything is a pretty ordinary guy aside from a deep scar across his face.

Chris Hemsworth's hair for Thor 2 is amazing and double yes for euro-metal hair. And yes, even though I could make googly eyes at Thor all day, my fiancee who I wouldn't trade for anything is a pretty ordinary guy aside from a deep scar across his face.

Baaah, it's either Mufasa or nothing at all in my books I'm afraid

But it's Simba-lic of his badassery.

As much as I cringed at that pun, it's far too late for me Timon about it on the internet

the shorter the better

always

Har har, you've totally set me up to make a small penis joke at your expense, bet nobody's ever seen one of those on the internet before