Is Ike gay?

Chiki

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By going to the pub, meeting the cute maids, and getting laid.

Besides, Ike can go on the journey by himself, so yeah. And he hasn't shown interest in EITHER gender, so all because he can leave Tellius with Soren or Ranulf doesn't mean he's gay.

Does it really matter either way? He's still a badass whether he likes guys or girls.

Excellent point, it really doesn't matter. Although personally, I think he is, but that's just me... the lack of romantic interest on his behalf in any female and his relationship with Soren spring to mind...

There's also the possibility of him being asexual.

I think a lot more of it has do with the fact that he was shouldered with this ridiculously huge task as a kid after watching his father get stabbed clean through. He's just incredibly focused on his goals, and takes his work seriously. On top of that, there just really isn't enough information in the games to really glean anything on a romantic level between most of the cast.

I've always seen Ike as the guy that only sees his next goal ahead of him, and is completely oblivious to pretty much everything else around him.

Excellent point, it really doesn't matter. Although personally, I think he is, but that's just me... the lack of romantic interest on his behalf in any female and his relationship with Soren spring to mind...

There's also the possibility of him being asexual.

I would like him more, more than I already do, if he were.

However, as Knight said, maybe he's bi. Priam did come, EVENTUALLY. After 2000 years.

Edited by Carter

I don't think so, because Ike hasn't really shown any romantic interest in men, not even Soren, as far as I've seen. And Priam exists. So I think more than likely, he is straight, it's just that getting a girlfriend/wife isn't high on his priority list.