What was your first RPG game?

Siruppercut

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First RPG:
Final Fantasy for the NES.
I though it was cool to use just Red Mages and Warriors. Later in life I learned that it was wrong. Been playing RPG's ever since.

I've never finished unfortunately. I plan to on my iphone version hopefully.

It hurts just thinking about wasting food on them. Also you get Chen Ding right away so I suppose you could use one of them if you really must.

Right I somehow forgot about him haha, it really has been too long since my last run

Right I somehow forgot about him haha, it really has been too long since my last run

It's been nearly 23 years the last time I played this game. I'm rather surprised I still remember so much about this game. Time passes by so fast! Also the first thing I remember when thinking about this game is the smoke pot joke from my brothers stoner friend. I never understood the pun back then but now I know and knowing is half the battle. I was 14 at the time and I had no clue what weed was. All that drug talk at school never helped a bit.

My first RPG is Diablo II and my first RTS is Age of Empire 1. My first FPS is Half Life, my first racing game is Need for speed: Porsche. My first visual novel is Bible Black. My first fighting game is this:

http://youtu.be/h048Ghzguco

Oh...I am crying remembering all of those good old times...I feel so old...

Edited by Char

Technically, Illusion of Gaia, as I played it all the time as a three year old, but of course it was limited to exploring South Cape, as the villager did NOT want to let me out when I was three years old. My first RPG I actually played until completion would probably be Dragon Warrior for the NES, which was actually my dad's copy, I still have the save on the cartridge of my first completion of it.

My first was technically Pokemon but it didn't really get me into the RPG genre.

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite RPG. I played it in 2004 and it got me into the genre.

Edited by Slinky

My first RPG is Diablo II and my first RTS is Age of Empire 1. My first FPS is Half Life, my first racing game is Need for speed: Porsche. My first visual novel is Bible Black. My first fighting game is this:

http://youtu.be/h048Ghzguco

Oh...I am crying remembering all of those good old times...I feel so old...

Diablo II LOD is my favorite PC RPG. Age of Empire was a fun game. I'm not much into FPS games but I did play Half Life and enjoyed it. Also not into racing games but Outrun is my first and still the only racing game I don't mind playing mainly because the music. When I have to drive for a long period of time, It is so relaxing when playing Splash Wave, Passing Breeze, and Magical Sound Shower driving in my Toyota Hybrid. It would be way cooler driving a Ferrari and playing the music. I don't exactly remember my first visual novel game. (possibly Utawarerumono) Never played Bible Black but I did watch Bible Black the anime. My first fighting game is Karate Champ.

I feel old myself but when I used to played Final Fantasy XI, there was someone in my linkshell who was 65 years old. Also I met many players in FFXI who are older than me and I'm 37.

Dragon Quest/Warrior back when I was real young.....5, 6 or 7 I think.....it was the early 90s I know for sure.

My first RPG game as well.

Technically, Illusion of Gaia, as I played it all the time as a three year old, but of course it was limited to exploring South Cape, as the villager did NOT want to let me out when I was three years old. My first RPG I actually played until completion would probably be Dragon Warrior for the NES, which was actually my dad's copy, I still have the save on the cartridge of my first completion of it.

I don't even remember anything when I was 3 years old. Only memory of me playing a video game at a young age was 6 when playing Galaxian and Galaga at the Arcades.

My first was technically Pokemon but it didn't really get me into the RPG genre.

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite RPG. I played it in 2004 and it got me into the genre.

My first was Tales of Destiny on the PS.