Tharja is a goddess

Chiki

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything but your cock. It's too small to even put in one's mouth.

He's black tho... quit trying to boost your own ego as 'compensation' for what you don't have by bashing on other people that you don't even know.

Being atheist cannot save you from salvation. Cease your revelry and accept that for all your pride, pomp and circumstance, Jesus cannot be outdone by your sins, and your majesty is exceeded by his.

Shut the fuck up noob. There is not one dead jew that is going to save me when I die, not that I need saving anyway. Let's say there is a salvation for people like you, okay? I'd rather be in hell without you heavenly Christians that think it's their duty to shove their stupid, flawed religion down my throat. I have no problem with noobs believing in fairytales so that they can feel comforted when something bad happens to them, or to make them feel not so fucked up, but that's your choice. Not mine, not boney's etc. Get it?

it's his actual girlfriend iirc

Lil B fucked his bitch

Shut the fuck up noob. There is not one dead jew that is going to save me when I die, not that I need saving anyway. Let's say there is a salvation for people like you, okay? I'd rather be in hell without you heavenly Christians that think it's their duty to shove their stupid, flawed religion down my throat. I have no problem with noobs believing in fairytales so that they can feel comforted when something bad happens to them, or to make them feel not so fucked up, but that's your choice. Not mine, not boney's etc. Get it?

I don't know if I get it, but you seem to speak from an authoritative position so I will try and learn from you.

He's black tho... quit trying to boost your own ego as 'compensation' for what you don't have by bashing on other people that you don't even know.

lolwut

rofl

Lil B fucked his bitch

hahahahaha oh god my sides it hurts help me

If I am acknowledged as a "successful" or "true" follower of a faith, than it is flawed by association.

I don't think I'm following...

wtf

"what the fudge" you noobs

lol, you got me there.

That's the flaw.

I take it you think one requires proof so they could believe on something.

I don't think I'm following...

lol, you got me there.

That is kind of how the world works. I can believe all I want that if I buy lottery tickets, I will eventually win the jackpot, but unless I buy the correct card, which DOES exist, I won't win the lottery.

If the world was based on faith, then no one would ever try to prove anything that they believed in, because they would just know in their heart that they were right.

that makes no sense lolol

he's saying that it seems more justified to believe in a theory that is derived from humans performing scientific study, than to believe in something that books just say happen. it's not black and white.

That is kind of how the world works. I can believe all I want that if I buy lottery tickets, I will eventually win the jackpot, but unless I buy the correct card, which DOES exist, I won't win the lottery.

If the world was based on faith, then no one would ever try to prove anything that they believed in, because they would just know in their heart that they were right.

Being that the case, I think it's all right and you can settle down and not worry, since not all people base things of faith.