Your Favorite Class In Awakening?

Carter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate bows.. unless the unit has Counter.

Favorite class would have to be Manakete, for obvious reasons.

I used to hate them but then Sniper!Noire and Temp.Sniper!Tharja happened.

I like using classes with bows because it's the only weapon in real life that I can use. I just like using those classes in general.

Edited by EeveeAura

I like using bows because it's the only weapon in real life that I can use. Except for things that I just pick up and throw. That's the whole reason why I love using classes with bows.

And the reason why I reclassed Chrom into a Sniper after he reached level 20 as a Great Lord first.

The only one of the Fire Emblem weapons I can't use with some kind of efficiency is the Axe. Well and obviously tomes.

Off Topic. Sorry.

Edited by Sorin

Bride is great too.

Surprised they can move like that, especially since they're in a dress. A Bride's long poofy dress.

Indeed. That's why I like 'em.

Haven't played awakening extensively enough to have experience with all the classes, but I'm gonna have to put my vote towards Pegasus Knights. Not so much for their effectiveness in combat, but for their death animation. That faceplant makes me giggle every time, and I almost forgive Sumia for having 15 strength at lvl 20/5. Almost.

Probably Trickters. I love to be able to help friends by healing them and kicking the ass of those who hurt them in the first place.

I don't use War Monk because besides the female version being so visually unappealing, having Axe's as a weapon is kinda impractical because the last thing i want to happen when sending my frail healer to the front line, is that they miss their target and have to eat a counter.

Not to mention that Tricksters can effectively fight immediately while War monks can only scratch enemies with inaccurate Bronce Axes. But even an E-Rank in staffs gives Healing and Teleport right of the bat.

Edited by BrightBow