Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's so unfair to the people in, like, Australia and such.

EDIT: Yes, Lucina is winning!

And, wow I was not expecting that 2nd place (Nah, and no longer 2nd).

Feel the wrath of the USA motherfucker.

It doesn't really matter, IMO? I mean, her face will always be the same, so...

But I guess hair color can play a key part in attractiveness. I think Female!Morgan with Lucina's hair color is really cute.

Feel the wrath of the USA motherfucker.

Oh YES. Thank you for posting that. I haven't seen that since a european website I frequented changed its name to reflect their shifting userbase for April Fool's (basically renamed itself to be 'murican).

Shit went down, especially when it didn't revert the next day.

What kind of Morgan? What hair color?

Obviously the hair color of the most popular female.

:P:

Edited by Euklyd

Lucina strikes me as the most elegant. I really like Severa's design, but her hair can be make or break. She can't even get her best hair color in the game. I voted for both, but Lucina's design works more for me. She has a certain maturity that the other characters don't.

Lucina strikes me as the most elegant. I really like Severa's design, but her hair can be make or break. She can't even get her best hair color in the game. I voted for both, but Lucina's design works more for me. She has a certain maturity that the other characters don't.

... Which is the best hair color, in your opinion?

Why does everyone love red hair?

Rare factor? Once a belief that such hair color was associated with fairies and witches and vampires?

(Can't say that I'm unhappy. I've only recently started liking the fact that I have natural red hair [i've gotten horribly teased about it in the past])

@Sumia. ...Gee... thanks....

Edited by Kat

Rare factor? Once a belief that such hair color was associated with fairies and witches and vampires?

(Can't say that I'm unhappy. I've only recently started liking the fact that I have natural red hair [i've gotten horribly teased about it in the past])

sucks, man. i was never teased. i can't say it's because i'm lucky though. hopefully you're with more mature people now

@sumia: sippin' that haterade i see

edit: realized you're a female. my bad.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Oh we're doing second gen now? Yay!

ALL the girls are pretty, but I find Lucina (totally not daughter bias) and Severa (Vaike blonde hair) to be the most beautiful.

Looks like the thread seems to have quieted while I was away...

You shouldn't take it personally.

There are plenty of people who don't like my hair color either due to their personal preferences. It's like that with everything really.

My preferences just happen to be against red hair, though, I dislike crimson red more than natural ginger red (which is really orange).

Obviously Severa will never get my vote