Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

Am I the only one who genuinely like Lucina. :tangerinesadness:

No, because you are only a spec in the thousands of Lucina fanboys/fangirls.

...oh by the way, Lucina got my vote.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you are only a spec in the thousands of Lucina fanboys/fangirls.

...oh by the way, Lucina got my vote.

I wouldn't really consider myself a "fanboy." I just thought a lot of people didn't like her.

There are probably more people that like her than don't.

I personally like her.

I just don't like people spouting out "SHE'S A MAIN CHARACTER. I'M A MAIN CHARACTER. CANON."

Edited by shadowofchaos

I wouldn't really consider myself a "fanboy." I just thought a lot of people didn't like her.

Have you been living under a rock? xP

Lucina fans are EVERYWHERE. There's a fuckton of fanart of her and her and the Avatar and a bunch of fanfiction with the Avatar paired with either her or Chrom. I didn't mind it at first, but then it got to the point where it's just "UGH, doesn't anyone do ANY other pairings or characters much?!" I'm just getting tired of seeing them. I want to see more fanart of other characters for once.

Admittedly, I did do a oneshot that only features the two, but it isn't primarily ABOUT them, so I don't count those types of stories.

Have you been living under a rock? xP

Lucina fans are EVERYWHERE. There's a fuckton of fanart of her and her and the Avatar and a bunch of fanfiction with the Avatar paired with either her or Chrom. I didn't mind it at first, but then it got to the point where it's just "UGH, doesn't anyone do ANY other pairings or characters much?!" I'm just getting tired of seeing them. I want to see more fanart of other characters for once.

Admittedly, I did do a oneshot that only features the two, but it isn't primarily ABOUT them, so I don't count those types of stories.

My name is Patrick Star. I have been living under a rock.

I only like Lucina because:

1. Main Character (Shoot me)

2. Blue hair for Morgan

3. Aether for Morgan.

4. Blue Hair.

My name is Patrick Star. I have been living under a rock.

I only like Lucina because:

1. Main Character (Shoot me)

2. Blue hair for Morgan

3. Aether for Morgan.

4. Blue Hair.

All those reasons are silly irrelevant to her actual looks, though. Well, except the latter...and that's about it.

Black hair top tier.

Yes.

I picked Cherche because she just is.

All those reasons are silly irrelevant to her actual looks, though. Well, except the latter...and that's about it.

Yes.

I picked Cherche because she just is.

I was just saying why I liked Lucina. *Shrugs* It could go into a different thread.

I dunno, I find Lucina's cute side in her supports/dlc convos quite amusing since she's otherwise so "I-challenge-my-fate" serious. >_>

Haven't been following this thread, but...

zFVReqD.jpg

Yep.

Though, I actually like Cherche too so I don't mind if she wins. ^_^

My vote actually went to Lucina as well because of this picture. She looks really pretty and serene in the OST cover o u o

I was just saying why I liked Lucina. *Shrugs* It could go into a different thread.

Then I apologize.

I like Lucy, but I began liking her less, when I noticed alot of other people seem to like her.

I like Lucy, but I began liking her less, when I noticed alot of other people seem to like her.

There's a word for this. I believe you find it when you combine a certain bone of the human body with a mixing motion.

It's one thing to go in knowing something is very popular and like it maybe-not-as-much-as-you-could-have as a result, but to start liking something less afterwards as a result of popularity...that's petty.

I don't expect it to not-be senseless, and I myself don't understand it very well.

Do you know the actual name...if it does have one, anyway? Oh...lol. Yeah, I'm not really one of those, or wish to be one of those...I think they do it on purpose.

Edited by bearclaw95

I don't expect it to not-be senseless, and I myself don't understand it very well.

Do you know the actual name...if it does have one, anyway? Oh...lol. Yeah, I'm not really one of those, or wish to be one of those...I think they do it on purpose.

"They" being the hipsters, or the people who like Lucina? I'm pretty sure that for a hipster, something being popular makes it automatically bad, so it's not exactly a conscious choice (supposedly), but I'm not a hipster expert.

Edited by Euklyd

I try not to let what other people think of a character affect me. However, I have to admit it gets really annoying when fans of a certain character will not stop talking about how awesome that character is or shoving their opinion on everyone else who does not agree. That may be where some of the fan backlash comes from. It's not so much the character himself/herself but the fans of that character, which elicits an "OMG will you STOP TALKING about how much you love this character!?" response.

I don't really know which of Lucina or Cherche is more "beautiful" in my eyes, so abstaining.

I like both, but Lucina's tier 2 armor is very nicely done (not A+ level though since lacks full torso coverage but the design is very nice) while I have certain misgivings about Cherche's outfit (The open back really bothers me as Wyvern Rider is a high defense class). So Lucina wins.

I try not to let what other people think of a character affect me. However, I have to admit it gets really annoying when fans of a certain character will not stop talking about how awesome that character is or shoving their opinion on everyone else who does not agree. That may be where some of the fan backlash comes from. It's not so much the character himself/herself but the fans of that character, which elicits an "OMG will you STOP TALKING about how much you love this character!?" response.

I don't really know which of Lucina or Cherche is more "beautiful" in my eyes, so abstaining.

I have a friend who has like, no idea of FE whatsoever. We both play Smash, and he somewhat fanboys about Marth...or at least about "cool" he looks. Then he saw Lucina.

Yeah...

Hard choice, very hard choice. In don't find Awakening's female cast attractive in the first place (even more so compared to other FE's) and those two doesn't rank very high in my list for this game. I think Cherche is slightly better (but it's not hard imo).