Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anacybele

> Yeah, Lucina is far from being sexually appealing. She has virtually no breasts and curves.

Maybe because... she's wearing armor1? Not to mention that's a pretty arbitrary measure of beauty. Also if you consider most supermodels are pretty slender, I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that many members of society do enjoy -- and possibly prefer -- that body type. So there's that.

> I don't like her layered hair style either. It looks messy and horrible.

Well besides their body shape, hair style is one of the few defining features on any of the women (physically, anyway). And I happen to think it suits her and looks really awesome. Furthermore I really like her voice.

1bad-ass looking armor, at that

TLDR: opinions

@Anacybele

> Yeah, Lucina is far from being sexually appealing. She has virtually no breasts and curves.

Maybe because... she's wearing armor1? Not to mention that's a pretty arbitrary measure of beauty. Also if you consider most supermodels are pretty slender, I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that many members of society do enjoy -- and possibly prefer -- that body type. So there's that.

> I don't like her layered hair style either. It looks messy and horrible.

Well besides their body shape, hair style is one of the few defining features on any of the women (physically, anyway). And I happen to think it suits her and looks really awesome. Furthermore I really like her voice.

1bad-ass looking armor, at that

TLDR: opinions

Don't tell me my opinions are wrong. I'm not telling anyone they're wrong that Lucina is pretty. I just won't ever understand why they think that.

And Lucina doesn't wear any armor except those shoulder guards. And look at her beach art. She's nearly completely flat chested. Also, note I'm talking about her Lord design. Her Great Lord outfit is better, but it doesn't make her any more curvy or her breasts any bigger.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, Lucina is far from being sexually appealing. She has virtually no breasts and curves. I really don't see how people find her beautiful, even. I don't like her layered hair style either. It looks messy and horrible. Imo, messy hair only looks good on men (like Stahl. :D).

It's hard for me not to hate that the female I find to be the least attractive won this poll...

Um... Cordelia? Look at the way her hair is styled, there's nothing organized about that at all. It falls in this wind-swept tangled forest of red...

And Tiki's hairstyle is actually cut similarly to Lucina's, it's just in a ponytail, but look at the way the actual tail part falls. It's fairly messy... and then, of course, there's Sully's.

There's no denying Cherche's a beautiful girl, but she has this sort of raw sex appeal that Lucina doesn't... if this was a "Sexiest Awakening Girl" contest, I have faith in Cherche winning it.

Archer Lucina exist soooo

I can't make Lucina an Archer or an Assassin for those reasons exactly. XD

Edited by Vashiane

Well I was trying to shed some light on "how people find her beautiful, even."

She is wearing a full torso leather chestpiece...

I don't see any chest piece, just a tunic. :/

Look, I'm sick of people getting on my case about me thinking Lucina is ugly and a boring character. I don't find flat chests, messy layered hair, and a lack of curves attractive (however, I think huge curves and breasts are even worse, so it's not like I'm into that either). I'm not a Lucina fan. Deal with it already.

Um... Cordelia? Look at the way her hair is styled, there's nothing organized about that at all. It falls in this wind-swept tangled forest of red...

Yes, true. I find Cordelia to be a much prettier version of Lucina actually. Cordelia is also rather flat, but I don't think she's quite as flat as Lucina. Her hair seems a little neater, though the style isn't particularly to my liking either. And the little white wing barettes are cute too. Lucina's tiara is unoriginal, since it's taken from Marth.

Edited by Anacybele

""Sexist Awakening Girl" contest, I have faith in Cherche winning it."

Uh huh, how exactly?

Cordelia should win this >_>

That being said, I think I can make an essay for the sake of it so why not

[/shrugs] Considering how well she did here, if the results pan out a similar way she could win it.

Edited by Vashiane

Look, I'm sick of people getting on my case about me thinking Lucina is ugly and a boring character. I don't find flat chests, messy layered hair, and a lack of curves attractive (however, I think huge curves and breasts are even worse, so it's not like I'm into that either). I'm not a Lucina fan. Deal with it already.

I believe it's meant to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/K53kzbA.jpg And if you look at this image http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/1025/selena_lucina.jpg you can see she's wearing a dark blue layer of clothing underneath.

And based on your responses, I think you're interpreting my responses as attacks. Yet you posted "I don't understand X" and seem surprised/offended that anyone would respond to X. Both your original post and my reply are equally valid opinions, and I wish you wouldn't take it as a personal insult. I'm not even sure what you mean by "deal with it" besides ignoring what you said?

Dammit I missed the typo. What was so funny about it?

Edited by Meteor

Yes, true. I find Cordelia to be a much prettier version of Lucina actually. Cordelia is also rather flat, but I don't think she's quite as flat as Lucina. Her hair seems a little neater, though the style isn't particularly to my liking either. And the little white wing barettes are cute too. Lucina's tiara is unoriginal, since it's taken from Marth.

It's neater compared to Lucina and Tiki, but not in comparison to say, Sumia or Tharja. Sumia's curls look like they require some effort to them, while Cordelia's has more of an effortless appearance to it.

Well, they're both described to be rather flat-chested, although in Lucina's case, there's a valid reason for being designed like that.

I liked those barrettes. I kind of wish Severa had one of her mother's barrettes in her hair, or Cynthia for that matter.

... And like I mentioned above, there's a valid reason she was designed like that. Although I really like the way her hair flows due to the tiara acting like a headband and pushing most of her hair behind her.

Please tell me you did not miss the (un)fortunate mistyping >_>

... OH MY GOD. I'm so... AGH. FIXING.

Sexiest -> Sexist, I think?

Its not really funny, especially considering the context. Its an accident that might have caused a flame wars considering the next post after that is trying to do exactly that

Hint: Myself

Edited by JSND

I believe it's meant to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/K53kzbA.jpg And if you look at this image http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/1025/selena_lucina.jpg you can see she's wearing a dark blue layer of clothing underneath.

And based on your responses, I think you're interpreting my responses as attacks. Yet you posted "I don't understand X" and seem surprised/offended that anyone would respond to X. Both your original post and my reply are equally valid opinions, and I wish you wouldn't take it as a personal insult. I'm not even sure what you mean by "deal with it" besides ignoring what you said?

But Lucina's outfit is all wrinkled in her art due to her pose except for the shoulder guards. Therefore, it must be a tunic. Compare to Severa right next to her, who IS wearing leather armor because it isn't wrinkling at all, even when she's bent over.

And I apologize, but the way you worded your post made me feel like it was a personal attack. I make this mistake rather often, so again, sorry about that.

Don't tell me my opinions are wrong.And Lucina doesn't wear any armor except those shoulder guards.

Look, I'm sick of people getting on my case about me thinking Lucina is ugly and a boring character.

Whoa, girl, calm down. His opinions are equally as valid as yours and his posts were as calm and accepting as they come. There was nothing remotely deserving of this kind of response. No one told you your opinion is wrong. I literally have no idea where you got that from.

It sounds like you have a history of people "getting on your case" for disliking Lucina, but you still need to recognize when someone is simply explaining your queries.

EDIT: I see I'm a little late on this.

And look at her beach art. She's nearly completely flat chested. Also, note I'm talking about her Lord design. Her Great Lord outfit is better, but it doesn't make her any more curvy or her breasts any bigger.

Boobs aren't all that make a woman attractive. In addition, it's been scientifically proven that spending more time with a person makes them seem more attractive. I'm not sure if this is a factor here since Lucina isn't a person in the real world, but all the attention and screen time she gets could contribute to this idea. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I think you could probably also tone down the vocality of all this Lucina dislike

It's not wrong to like or dislike any character but it's kinda annoying that whenever Lucina pops up come your bashing

I mean it's a internet forum popularity contest pretty much there's no reason to take it so seriously that you rant about how much you find Lucina unattractive every time

and honestly it feels body-shamey too which I'm not a fan of

I think you could probably also tone down the vocality of all this Lucina dislike

It's not wrong to like or dislike any character but it's kinda annoying that whenever Lucina pops up come your bashing

I mean it's a internet forum popularity contest pretty much there's no reason to take it so seriously that you rant about how much you find Lucina unattractive every time

and honestly it feels body-shamey too which I'm not a fan of

I wouldn't agree that I rant about it, but fine, I'll stop bringing it up.

But Lucina's outfit is all wrinkled in her art due to her pose except for the shoulder guards. Therefore, it must be a tunic. Compare to Severa right next to her, who IS wearing leather armor because it isn't wrinkling at all, even when she's bent over.

And I apologize, but the way you worded your post made me feel like it was a personal attack. I make this mistake rather often, so again, sorry about that.

Hmmm you could be right. I do notice that Severa's "skirt" area does have a bit of wrinkling, at least... Actually I don't think either girl's fabric is particularly rigid, but I do think both are meant to represent armor.

Either way, I would expect that you as a woman would know/account for how how much of an impact clothing choice can have on perceived bust size. It just seems a little unfair to me to say one knows for a fact she's flat chested. Clearly she's no Tiki but there is a wide spectrum of sizes Lucina could fall in, especially when wearing clothing designed to be protective rather than revealing. And even if she is flat, it's not a big enough factor against her IMO, but I can see your viewpoint.

man i am spending an awful lot of time talking about video game boobs :P

No worries, it's hard to convey and interpret tone through text alone, so while my intention was not to be inflammatory I can understand how it might come through that way. I just wanted to make conversation! :)

Edited by Meteor

But we DO know Lucina is flat chested. Like I said, look at her beach art. Also, it's not just her flat-chestedness I don't like. I don't like her outfit or her hairstyle or her lack of curves either. Her face isn't that great either except in that OST cover art.

Also, why was the title changed? Not everyone will agree with the statement in it.

Edited by Anacybele