Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

Because knockers are all that matters in terms of beauty, mirite folks?

Looks like a man or GTFO

In fairness can easilly make Lucina look even more disgusting for her haters, but I guess I won't

It would be fun to see though

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I had no idea there was a fuller image of that OST cover art. She's still pretty flat there, but not entirely. But lol, her boobs are still even smaller than mine. And I thought my breasts were tiny. LOL XD

Also, she has really pointy elbows. :/

First thing I thought: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2008/post-47638-1224795000-1.jpg

But then I went back and looked at the image again, and lol holy shit you are right.

That's a very good point. Tharja has a really cohesive design. Her face fits with the rest of her body's design and her personality.

And she would smile more if you pair her up with your avatar.

I think the cohesive designs that match their personality are the best. Lucina's design isn't flashy. It has a lot of utility. The armor makes her look strong, but her face makes her look gentle. This matches with her personality. She has dry humor. She is strong character but she isn't overly proud. There's an inner sadness to her positioning, a slight amount of doubt if she is doing the right thing alway.

Cherche design is wonderful. Her armor is bulky and signifies strength. But she has her skin revealed, showing her femininity. The white head band and pink her recall the fact that she use to be a cleric. There's a peacefulness to her official art. i think she gives off a sense of sereneness. Which is funny in itself, because she carries the most destructive weapon in the axe.

The worst design in my opinion is Kjelle. Her look tells you nothing about her personality or strength. Her face just seems so different than the rest of her body. It just does not work very well. With her armor on, she just seems kind of awkward.

Yes, definitely. Like Cordelia's - the way her hair effortlessly flows behind her, the confidence in her pose, it fits her personality and just as so much grace and poise. Or Olivia's, where the portrait showcases her shyer side and the official art the side she shows while she's dancing.

Yes it is, indeed. I know some find her bland, but I actually think she's like the female's version of Stahl, just sweet and friendly and all-around great supports.

The way Kjelle's hair look in the official art implies it would be a lot sleeker than it looks in her portrait - it seems more tousled there. And I really wish her portrait had kept it off like in her confessional CG, but...

Late to the party, but Lucina wins for this image, right?

[spoiler=RIGHT?!?]ost001.jpg

So pretty...! <3

There is something wrong about Lucina's pose in the OA >_>

And speaking of which, that Lucy artwork in the CD thing is pretty much the only OA of Lucina that is perfectly normal

*yes I don't like the Yukata!Lucina sue me

There is something wrong about Lucina's pose in the OA >_>

And speaking of which, that Lucy artwork in the CD thing is pretty much the only OA of Lucina that is perfectly normal

*yes I don't like the Yukata!Lucina sue me

Lol, not suing.

Actually... I kind of wish I could find more artwork of Lucina with shorter hair...