Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

Doesn't mean it should be stated as fact. Even if Frederick were to win any polls he's in, I would make it "Frederick wins so and so poll" instead of saying "Frederick is the best character" or "Frederick is the hottest male" or whatever.

Jesus, woman, Lucina won the poll and they wanted to recognize that in the title. Do you really need it to say "Lucina won the poll for the most beautiful girl" instead?

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm attacking you a lot in this thread but you're just being way too sensitive about this. In addition, you say things like "I can have my own opinion," "Don't tell me my opinion is wrong," but when something like this happens that you disagree with, you lash out.

You're free to disagree with the thread title. I do as well, as my vote for this contest wasn't even in the final round. But Lucina won the poll so, knowing that, I have nothing to say on the matter except "Congrats, Lucina, you're beautiful (according to SF popular opinion)."

Nothing beats freaking out over majority rule on an unofficial poll!

QFT.

Nah, that's just silly.

What is? The concept itself or applying it to Lucina? Because the concept itself is real. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even reference Tiki's breasts as a standard for big? Actually, why does anyone? I know it's sort of big for FE standards, but it's actually rather average. If anything, her outfit is a bit too revealing.

I'm kind of curious myself, now. Aren't Lucy's looks rather average by FE's standards? Especially considering the traditional blue hair. If so, why wasn't Eirika considered quite the looker herself?

Mostly to stay in-universe. She's the clearest example of a well endowed female. I suppose I could have said "We can clearly see Lucina is no Salma Hayek, but..." It just sounds awkward to me.

Eirika's offical art (and especially in-game portrait) just doesn't do anything for me.

Lucy's in-game portrait is also relatively "bad", and people have commented on that. It's that feeling you said, "it doesn't do anything"...

Mostly to stay in-universe. She's the clearest example of a well endowed female. I suppose I could have said "We can clearly see Lucina is no Salma Hayek, but..." It just sounds awkward to me.

Good point... (also HAHAHA at the comparison). But Annie was actually right, Lucy is pretty flat when you get to see her in her bikini in that one image. But let me clear and reiterate what others have said- Breasts don't necessarily make a woman. I think she's pretty beautiful myself, but I prefer a few other FE13 girls in looks.

Lucy's in-game portrait is also relatively "bad", and people have commented on that. It's that feeling you said, "it doesn't do anything"...

Good point... (also HAHAHA at the comparison). But Annie was actually right, Lucy is pretty flat when you get to see her in her bikini in that one image. But let me clear and reiterate what others have said- Breasts don't necessarily make a woman. I think she's pretty beautiful myself, but I prefer a few other FE13 girls in looks.

I must be one of those oddities, I think her portrait's lovely. I mean, some of the character's portraits actually aren't that flattering. Not to cause any trouble, but Cordelia's an excellent example of this. Her official art and CG portrait in Summer Scramble are stunning, but her in-game portrait isn't. Lucina's one of the girls who I find to be beautiful in all of her appearances, but, of course, that's merely my opinion.

I must be one of those oddities, I think her portrait's lovely. I mean, some of the character's portraits actually aren't that flattering. Not to cause any trouble, but Cordelia's an excellent example of this. Her official art and CG portrait in Summer Scramble are stunning, but her in-game portrait isn't. Lucina's one of the girls who I find to be beautiful in all of her appearances, but, of course, that's merely my opinion.

I 100% agree with that. Edited by Meteor

I dunno man I much prefer Cordelia's portrait

I personally find a boring pose better than one that doesn't even make much sense

Hmm. It may be the way it's tilted, it just doesn't flatter her face.

And ... hmm? I don't mean to sound imposing, but how doesn't it make sense? If of course, you don't mind me asking.

I don't have my tablet on me so I can't do a detailed redline, but the legs and hips are positioned weirdly and the whole body just feels unnatural.

I'm fairly anal with anatomy though

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I don't have my tablet on me so I can't do a detailed redline, but the legs and hips are positioned weirdly and the whole body just feels unnatural.

I'm fairly anal with anatomy though

Ah, I see. It does seem a bit... stiff, but it fits her personality well so I never thought much of it.

And actually, I'm a bit shocked Tharja didn't make it very far. Personality and backstory aside, if you judge her solely based on looks, she's quite beautiful.

Nah, Tharja ain't beautiful. She honestly looks like a creepy sexy witch. And yes, I seperated "creepy" and "witch".

Well, to be completely honest, I don't find a single one of them ugly.

Tharja's beauty would be a bit more... hm. It's sensual and dark and almost dangerous.

So, you know. But she does have a very nice face, I like it. I wish she'd smile more, but... [/shrugs]

DID SOMEONE SAY THARJA !?

actually, it's like the opposite with tharja, for me. i liked her portrait a lot, but then i saw her official art and was like... hmm...

i guess her portrait was a bit more demure while her official art is just "here it is!!" (ofc there's nothing wrong with that, but i guess i prefer the former)

anways, thread derailed!! sorry!

Well, to be completely honest, I don't find a single one of them ugly.

Tharja's beauty would be a bit more... hm. It's sensual and dark and almost dangerous.

So, you know. But she does have a very nice face, I like it. I wish she'd smile more, but... [/shrugs]

That's a very good point. Tharja has a really cohesive design. Her face fits with the rest of her body's design and her personality.

And she would smile more if you pair her up with your avatar.

I think the cohesive designs that match their personality are the best. Lucina's design isn't flashy. It has a lot of utility. The armor makes her look strong, but her face makes her look gentle. This matches with her personality. She has dry humor. She is strong character but she isn't overly proud. There's an inner sadness to her positioning, a slight amount of doubt if she is doing the right thing alway.

Cherche design is wonderful. Her armor is bulky and signifies strength. But she has her skin revealed, showing her femininity. The white head band and pink her recall the fact that she use to be a cleric. There's a peacefulness to her official art. i think she gives off a sense of sereneness. Which is funny in itself, because she carries the most destructive weapon in the axe.

The worst design in my opinion is Kjelle. Her look tells you nothing about her personality or strength. Her face just seems so different than the rest of her body. It just does not work very well. With her armor on, she just seems kind of awkward.

I'm not fond of Cherche's open back for practical reasons (it's an awful lot of vulnerable space for a high defense class, were she a less tanky class I wouldn't have this issue) but I think her legwear is handled well. A lot of my complaints about the designs in this game is that most female riders don't have anything to cover their inner thighs with (and paladin/falcoknight are even worse by giving pants-looking things that cut out the most important part) and that would cause chafing, but Cherche's legwear, while showing skin, covers that area so practicality isn't sacrificed by the skin-showing and it's certainly better than the generic female wyvernknight design in that aspect.

Kjelle should've looked more like Flavia in build. The supports keep mentioning her muscles but she doesn't look the part in the art. Same goes with Sully but at least Sully's art convey's her attitude well.

I feel open back itself is up to a matter of taste. Certainly, it's popular in modern dress designs and while I personally don't really like it either, many women feel good and feel that they look good wearing them, and I feel that clothes should first and foremost please the wearer themselves rather than any onlookers. Though it does feel a bit out of place in a setting where clothing is otherwise loosely-historically-inspired, I may have seen some designs dating back to the victorian era that does have open back style. I'm not confident about the last bit, and someone more qualified in fashion history please verify this information.

I certainly feel that it's more fitting on an evening gown rather than battle outfit, though.

Huh, I had no idea there was a fuller image of that OST cover art. She's still pretty flat there, but not entirely. But lol, her boobs are still even smaller than mine. And I thought my breasts were tiny. LOL XD

Also, she has really pointy elbows. :/

Huh, I had no idea there was a fuller image of that OST cover art. She's still pretty flat there, but not entirely. But lol, her boobs are still even smaller than mine. And I thought my breasts were tiny. LOL XD

Also, she has really pointy elbows. :/

Because knockers are all that matters in terms of beauty, mirite folks?