Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally use the avatar's second hair color on Severa.

It's a really, really, really dark red that looks almost brown, but you can tell it's red.

I considered it. Even made a file with that hair. But when I realized it wasn't the same shade as Cordelia's, I was said screw this and went Orange or Ginger. Whatever you want to call it.

I considered it. Even made a file with that hair. But when I realized it wasn't the same shade as Cordelia's, I was said screw this and went Orange or Ginger. Whatever you want to call it.

well, seeing as "ginger" is a derogatory epithet, "redhead" will do just fine.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Yeah.. I was thinking of that..

The avatar should have the hair colors of ALL the characters, just in case they wanna have official artwork-looking children.

well, seeing as "ginger" is a derogatory epithet, "red-head" will do just fine.

Especially in light of the recent memes/trends/whatever of "gingers have no souls" (got hit by this one too... And people wonder why I'm antisocial with real people).

(okay, it's probably meant in good fun, but, seriously, you can only hear the same 'joke' so many times before you start feeling insulted. It's like the dumb blonde jokes.). ...Derailing topic, sorry.

Edited by Kat

Especially in light of the recent memes/trends/whatever of "gingers have no souls" (got hit by this one too... And people wonder why I'm antisocial with real people).

(okay, it's probably meant in good fun, but, seriously, you can only hear the same 'joke' so many times before you start feeling insulted. It's like the dumb blonde jokes.). ...Derailing topic, sorry.

Are people really mean to you because you're redheaded?

it happens, dude. it's a much more easily combated problem than racial differences, but it happens quite a bit.

can't talk for women, but i'm pretty sure i've never been bullied because i've always been stocky (relative to my age) and stood up for myself if people tried to give me shit. but those people still tried, i guess. with women it's usually an emotionally abusive experience, instead of a physically abusive one.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

... Which is the best hair color, in your opinion?

Her best hair color is the blonde, specifically Vaike, or from your avatar. I've grown to like the black from Stahl. I was really disappointed in her gaius hair. I think the Blonde hair works with her personality. Black is usually subdued. Blonde she sort of subverts the blonde hair stereotype, much like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Why does everyone love red hair?

I just like red hair on Severa.

Let's just say I was almost homeschooled for it. Its not so bad anymore, now that I'm in college, but still.

Anyway, to switch back on topic, I couldn't pick, and there were still multiple options, so I picked them all. haha!

hmm...Tiki and Lucina are the most physically attractive to me, but Cherche actually has interesting supports, so Cherche.

anyone else disappointed we haven't had a semantic discussion on the meaning of "beautiful?"

hmm...Tiki and Lucina are the most physically attractive to me, but Cherche actually has interesting supports, so Cherche.

anyone else disappointed we haven't had a semantic discussion on the meaning of "beautiful?"

I wouldn't even know how to define beautiful.

*cough coughCordeliacough cough*

only if beautiful could also mean hideous at the same time

I'm disappointed nobody has tried to sound wise and give a speech on how beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm disappointed nobody has tried to sound wise and give a speech on how beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You know what I...Nevermind....

I've heard that too many times..

I do agree with you, though.

i've decided people don't actually have a firm grasp on my sense of humor/utter lack of sympathy yet here, so i'm killing my joke with this preface. idc though, because i still find it funny. no one take it personally.

nah man it's all about what's on the outside.

unless it's me inside.

but seriously, with characters as shallow and unexplored as the ones given, looks are about all most of them have going for them.

Edited by Phoenix Wright