[FE7] Best FE Ever

ZemZem

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry ZM, I named my tactician after you! You'll be playing in spirit! And don't think of it as a Hector solo, I always thought Hector was a dumb name anyway!

TYRANNISOIDA 11 - 6/6

TYRANNISOIDA ANGRY

TYRANNISOIDA 12 - 4/10

TYRANNISOIDA and Marcus kill everything

Edited by Essbee

Be brave ZM and play it through.

Real men Hector solo no warp.

I've done it before.

I'd rather not do it again.

Don't worry ZM, I named my tactician after you! You'll be playing in spirit! And don't think of it as a Hector solo, I always thought Hector was a dumb name anyway!

TYRANNISODA 11 - 6/6

TYRANNISODA ANGRY

TYRANNISODA 12 - 4/10

TYRANNISODA and Marcus kill everything

XD XD XD

gg SB. Good luck.

Prediction: That's as far as SB goes for a long while.

TYRANNISODA IS UNSTOPPABLE

TYRANNISOIDA 13 - 7/17

TYRANNISOIDA SHOWS NO MERCY to the snags that he killed, the only real enemy he fought was guy and he missed (matt recruited for the ke nobody will ever use)

Edited by Essbee

THE CRUSADE CONTINUES

TYRANNISOIDA 13X - 7/24

TYRANNISOIDA MORE LIKE TYRANNISOLO

TYRANNISOIDA 14 - 4/28

TYRANNISOIDA SMASHES THE SOUTH, Marcus doubled the boss and NPC Erk takes the back, with Lowen's drops. Merlinus wasn't deployed so they would attack Erk.

TYRANNISOIDA 15 - 7/35

TYRANNISOIDA PUSHES THE ENEMIES BACK while Marcus chases down a thief for the Silver and Merlinus dies.

TYRANNISOIDA 16 - 5/40
TYRANNISOIDA RIDES INTO BATTLE on Marcus' back, Merlinus dies as usual, and lots of axes are bought.

Edited by Essbee

TYRANNISOIDA NEEDS NO FLORINA, EVEN IF IT WAS A TYPO

TYRANNISOIDA 17 - 11/51

TYRANNISOIDA SHOWS NO FEAR, charging straight through the enemy, sidestepping that jerk called Raven but simply killing everything else. The red haired man was tenacious, pursuing (and tinking) our hero TYRANNISOIDA all the way to the throne room, before falling on the final turn! ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE TYRANNISOIDA. Merlinus got wrecked by some Cavaliers, deciding to prey on him while TYRANNISOIDA was busy killing everything.

TYRANNISOIDA 17X - 5/56

TYRANNISOIDA USES HIS TACTICAL GENIUS and places a Light Rune to stop all of the south enemies from being able to charge him in one turn. Unfazed by his near death experienced, he charges to Fargus, but was one square short. It's okay though, he was just FASHIONABLY LATE. Unfortunately, being late meant MERLINUS DIED but that was bound to happen anyway.

TYRANNISOIDA 18 - 4/60

TYRANNISOIDA TEARS APART THE ATTACKERS IN A SINGLE STRIKE, choosing to charge straight for the enemy leader and hurling his axe with such force that no man has ever thrown an axe before! Merlinus die- WAIT. MERLINUS LIVED. IT'S A MIRACLE.

Edited by Essbee

This draft bored me, so I decided to do it in 0% growths for no reason.

11: 6/6

This is the same.

12: 4/10.

So is this. Lowen helped Matthew finish the mercenary.

13: 5/15

I have units. It is good.

13x: 7/22

14: 4/26

Matthew can usually handle the south by himself, but needed Lowen and Bartre to contribute. Otherwise, same.

15: 7/33

Next time: something happens

Edited by Huck Finn

TYRANNISOIDA 19 - 7/67

TYRANNISOIDA CHARGES STRAIGHT SOUTH, Florina grabs Dart and takes him to safety, BUT NOT WITHOUT COST. Who am I kidding, Merlinus died again. Uhai was a formidible opponent, surving an entire round of combat with TYRANNISOIDA THE MIGHTY before being crushed by the Wolf Beil.

TYRANNISODA 19X - 8/75

TYRANNISODA FEARS NO MAGES, all of them just went splat whenever he so much as looked as them funny. Aion couldn't even bring himself to wield his weapon, he knew that resistance was futile. Some EVIL pegs killed Merlinus, the horror!

TYRANNISOIDA 20 - 8/83

TYRANNISOIDA BEATS THE SNIPER UP because he's kind of a dick and then smashed some thwomps to pieces too! Cameron stood no chance against the Silver Axe, and once he died it was sent to the convoy so Hector could counter stuff. But then the stupid Troub got in the way, it ruined everything! A lot of dudes got in the way actually, but there was a really bro Myrmidon who opened the door, and Hector shook his hand. Axe. At the guy's face. He died horribly and in pain. So did Darin and everyone else.

Edited by Essbee

Never!

TYRANNISOIDA 21 - 4/87

TYRANNISOIDA IS JOINED FINALLY BY AN ALLY, THE TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS MURDERER ninian. Of couse, she's only my second best combat unit, but she managed to survive a dash to the Elysian Whip while TYRANNISOIDA THE CONQUEROR (yeah, get on his level Walhart) fucked around with Oleg, and eventually killed him.

TYRANNISOIDA 22 - 5/92

TYRANNISOIDA CHARGES THE ENEMY COMMANDER, while the two pretenders (like, seriously, we know you WANT to be the same class as TYRANNISOIDA, but stop kidding yourself) recruit aid. Wow, My unit count doubled! Two chapters in a row! They killed a few enemies near Nils while TYRANNISOIDA slaughtered the boss. He had ample time to flee, but no time to realize his final mistake.

TYRANNISOIDA 23 - 4/96

TYRANNISOIDA CHARGES very slowly in the general direction of enemies, while Rath tried to take some on and required Elixir usage to stay alive. Ninis' Grace!Heath goes left to kill off the lower boss and archers/mages/wyvern guy down there. As you can see, it didn't go so well the first time...

TYRANNISOIDA 24 - 2/98

TYRANNISOIDA attacked a Sniper with a 1 use Hand Axe. He was showing mercy, but that silent jerk Rath stole the kill. Ninis' Grace is a gift from god, I swear. With it, Heath was ACTUALLY able to sponge a round of Lloyd, and then KO him after some longbow chip.

Edited by Essbee

TYRANNISOIDA 25 - 8/106

TYRANNISOIDA SLEW LEGIONS OF CAVALRY, while Rath went left and Heath went right. Everyone converged on the last point, which would've been way easier to pick up if TYRANNISOIDA wasn't busy recruiting redundant units. Fortunately, being redundant on this team doesn't really mean much.