[FE7] Best FE Ever

ZemZem

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 22- 3 (74)

Fiora promotes, barely 2rko's Eubans. I hate you Fiora.

Chapter 23- 3 (77)

gogogo Canas and Fiora w/ Axereaver. I thought I might get the gaiden :o Unfortunately, I don't.

Chapter 24- 1 (78)

855e4fa836534ee9b9f2941e54d5c5d5.png

Fall before the mighty overlord Canas!

Chapter 25- 3 (81)

Flier + Bezerker + Paladin.

Chapter 26- 11 (92)

Eliwood promotes and is so broken now holy shit and Canas heals...a lot. Barely has D-Rank at the end :/ Gimme dem killer weapons.

Edited by King Marth

Chapter 27- 5 (97)

dfbe072cdaf5250b9af4a16d39e986a3.png

Gotta go with SB on this one, Jerme's wasn't that hard (or at least not when you have a mega-blessed Eliwood who can ORKO Jerme w/ a short spear)

Also...

042a688f33e61db8d4ea2dbfeb3f4e54.png

THIS GUY IS SO CLUTCH I HAD NO CHEST KEYS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY REALLY BAD.

TYRANNISOIDA 26 - 11/117

TYRANNISOIDA TANKS THE CHEATER while Heath goes and buys stuff. Farina trains herself up.

TYRANNISOIDA 27 - 5/122

TYRANNISOIDA IS SO STRONG that he didn't feel like walking and had everyone carry him. Louise got Bolting.

that moment when you suddenly realize you chose hhm on accident

oh well

Chapter 11 - 6/6 turns

yep

Chapter 12 - 4/10 turns

TYRANNISOIDA and marcus kill everything

REBECCA'S CONTRIBUTION THIS MAP: bosskill

Chapter 13 - 6/16 turns

hector just smashed everything

REBECCA'S CONTRIBUTION THIS MAP: soloing one of those steel bow archers who come from the south

Chapter 13x - 7/23

REBECCA'S CONTRIBUTION THIS MAP:

4byVK.png

Chapter 14 - 4/27

see SB's strat except rebecca saved merlinus instead of erk

4bz86.png

Chapter 15 - 7/34 turns

4bAbi.png

Chapter 16 - 5/39 turns

GO LEFT

WIL'S CONTRIBUTION THIS MAP:

af2895257eab0245c750ec5fdc3f5341.png

Edited by CT075

Chapter 28- 15 (112)

Canas takes the torch staff and spams that, then hammerne's it and spams it some more, while Ninian dances for him. Got him from C-Rank to A-Rank. Got all dem chests.

Also, for the first time in like 7-8 playthroughs of this game, Zephiel actually died, so I guess I just beat FE6 too.

Chapter 28x- 20/Free (112)

Training! But it wasn't as easy as it seemed!

c5461fc0eff100a0cd07b32c9d8ee650.png

Scary. o.o

a0cf4fee6d2b3227ac808117699b37c1.png8683d281c1c40d29e005d76d489f1f6f.png

My hatred of Fiora is totally justified. Even though her stats are actually phenomenal for her.

Also, stop reminding me of FE6 status staves, those were terrible >.<

Chapter 29- 4 (116)

Fiora gets the warrrrrrrp village, Eliwood kills Linus and everything around him. Everyone else cleans up.

Chapter 30- 3 (119)

WARRRRRRP (14 range, DAT CANASS)

Chapter 31- 11 (130)

Hector training.

Chapter 31x- 5 (135)

That one village is such a troll.

Chapter 32- 4 (139)

Wow, I'm so dumb. It took me forever to realize that Warping turn 1 would always get me blocked on turn 2 by ambush snipers. Instead, Eliwood, Canas, and Nils truck through the middle and warp Eliwood turn 3 so that he can drop Hector in range of Limstella and Tomahawk her. Then Eliwood does the exact amount of damage with 4 hits of the Brave Lance and takes her out turn 4.

Chapter 32x- 1 (140)

Elistomp

I've always wanted to 3 turn final in a draft, and I feel that if it were ever to be doable, this team would be the best at doing it. So I'm gonna give it a few tries and see what I can do.

Edited by King Marth

how the fuck did you get canas to warp in time

like i'm foreseeing problems with getting serra to warp, how are you gonna do it with canas?

Edited by CT075

Two Warpers would probably make 3 turning Final a lot easier.

Right now, I have a strat that works, but it relies heavily on rigging crits. The worst of it is EP1 where Dart needs to connect 2 60% on Darin and Eliwood needs to connect an 18% on Lloyd.

My team is really struggling with Uhai, considering Guy is pretty much useless this chapter, so Canas needs to stay down there. I can ferry him up with Isadora, but I need Eliwood to be free to drop Canas so that Athos can warp him.

At this point, I'm not even sure how proud I'd be 3 turning this since it requires so much rigging.

Eliwood needs to connect an 18% on Lloyd.

pffffffffffffffffft

canas can always get to warp on time

did you miss the torch staff cam

wait can he seriously

i didn't even know he was promoting in time to spam torch

...I'm so dumb

"Hurr durr durr I need Isadora to ferry Canas and then Eliwood needs to drop him so Athos can warp him derp"

None of that was necessary. I just had Athos Rescue Staff Canas over to him and then have Canas warp Athos to Nergal. Eliwood doesn't actually need that previously mentioned 18% crit.

You have essentially 35 free turns to staffspam in 28/28x, up to 70 if you dance your staff-user. As long as they're at D at the start of c28, it's trivial to get them to A before you get Warp.

Rescue staff is very useful for final, since you'll typically have one powerful that needs to be on several flanks at once.

TYRANNISOIDA 28 - 15/137

TYRANNISOIDA RESCUES NINO and gets her to level 11, and gets the loot.

TYRANNISOIDA 28X - 20

TYRANNISOIDA AND THE GANG tank hits to the face for Nino.

TYRANNISOIDA 29 - 4/141

TYRANNISOIDA TANKS THE UPPER CHOKEPOINT, Louise shoots Vaida, everyone else goes to rout.

TYRANNISOIDA 30 - 4/145

TYRANNISOIDA SMASHED A THWOMP IN HALF because 4 turning without Warp is actually difficult. Thank god for Boots!Heath.

lmao i just realized zm drafted vaida

OH WELL

TYRANNISOIDA 31 - 11/156

TYRANNISOIDA KILLS EVERYTHING that spawns from the upper stairs, nino desperately staffspams (including rescue when she got to it)

TYRANNISOIDA 31X - 5/161
TYRANNISOIDA CRUSHES THE ARENA while nino hammernes rescue back to full uses (for the second time) and hits A staves. WARP NINO GO