[FE10] Quint told me to, also insert obligatory best game title here

PKL

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quint that 1-4 is so bullshiet.

Nope, it's completely doable and requires pretty no much luck/rng abuse. As I said, the tiger remained untransformed so Miccy x Leo easily kill him and the other kitty. Both Miccy/Leo doubled the boss and Miccy would've wrathcrtkilled the incoming cat. So no, it is not BS.

edit: also, I pick Pelleas and Stefan. I can shave Leo's spot in Hawk for Greil's

Edited by Quintessence

Me: Jill, Marcia, Nephenee, Mia, Aran, Rhys, Nailah, Rolf, Ranulf, Skrimir, Kyza, Ena

I'll be updating this post as I play

Part 1 Team:

Micaiah, Sothe, Aran, Jill, Nailah, Rafiel, Black Knight, Edward (1-P) and Nolan (1-1 and 1-2)

Let's finish Miccy Modo

1-5: 6/30

Train Leo, train Miccy. Master Seal got.

1-6

Stg 1: 4/34

Low bio Sothe is meh, he gets hit by everything, ugh. Miccy up, she breaks light and auto equips Ellight. Leo doubles dudes and kills them.

Stg 2: 2/36

Adept is useless, crts are overrated.

1-7: 5/41

Leo Bromotes. Sothe kills Djur because the kill for Muarim is useless, though more reliable, but that ORKO won't be important for him getting to S rank since he's likely to stay with A claws.

1-8: 4/45

Leo x Muarim da best. Leo and Miccy up, then vigor, they split: Leo left, Miccy rightish. Sothe owns enemies and kills the draco with Vika's positioning strat. Muarim goes west and kills dudes, as Tormod lures the last reinforcements so Muarim can actually kill the hand axw bandit.

1-9: 4/49

Miccy/10

1-E: 5/54

Muarim climbs up with PassSaviorSothe carrying Miccy. Muarim opens the door and kills Jarod with a sp proc he got earlier. Leo gets three levels here due to bunch of reinforcements and thieves+Paragon.

Some stats here:

post-1301-0-23502700-1377918739_thumb.jpeg

Silver Hair <3

post-1301-0-62356500-1377918651_thumb.jpeg

You feel the best when you see Sothe actually Guards Miccy and misses the Stl Longbow dude on 1-E :smug:

post-1301-0-62761500-1377918673_thumb.jpeg

Dat Hp, Skl, Sp, Lck and Res lv up. So bro.

post-1301-0-47537900-1377918692_thumb.jpeg

Rafiel's stats for those who think my TC is bullllll... n.n'

post-1301-0-63620200-1377918716_thumb.jpeg

Ate a Robe, an Icon and a Shield. BROnardo

• 1 month later...

FE10 is the only FE worth drafting :smug:

Part 2: Of Countries and Kings

2-P: 8/62

Elincia got up to 2.88, tried to maximize her exp gain. Also, what is this?! Haar escaped? 0/10

2-1

free/10. Worst chapter.

2-2: 5/67

I hate Wrath, I hate Neph, I wish Brom could double enemies here. Standard thing, Neph was free.

2-3: 5/72

On Glory's Speedwings :smug:

2-E: 1/73

Lincy da best.

Also, got stats here, hope you enjoy!

http://postimg.org/image/qgkozoezh/

http://postimg.org/image/sjv47cesd/

http://postimg.org/image/poi10hasd/

Whoops, no Danved, he got a Hp, Str, Skl, Lck and Res lv up.

Come on guys! Do this shit!

Edited by Quintessence

• 2 months later...

>Quint uses a Max Revive

>Quint restored all of its health

Yes, let's do this!

3-P

Adept!Foxcar rushes to Sylvano, but didn't take the kill. So dumb.

3-1: 5/78

Foxcar is so awesome. Who needs tits

3-2: 3/81

WAT, WHY NOT ENOUGH BEXP TO PROMOTE FOXCAR. RAEG RAEG RAEG NOOOOOOOOO

• 4 weeks later...

Time to update!

3-3: 7/88

CeleriFoxcar, Pass Ike, Brom and Gatrie. Foxcar goes up and burns the norhtern supplies (short sp berdier and Veyona's one) through the western path, Ike takes the same way and gets the crown and burns the north western supply. Gatrie follows Ike and burns the middle one after burning the first one by turn 2, and Brom takes the south eastern one. Foxcar needed at least 3 uses of short spear to 7 turn this, because he needed to ORKO the short spear berdier, otherwise it'd be a regular 8 turn. Oh also, Foxcar needs str like in every lv up so yeah.

3-4: 7/95

Standard, Provoke Celerity Ike up and Ranulf climbs behind. Foxcar trains with the bow for the longbow lulz later on. Brom tanks shit and laguz green units love to be crtkilled so BEXP gain was awful.

3-5: 1/96

Sol Bow 10/10, things Gold Knights lack :smug:

3-6: 7/103

BeastCrossBow Bronardo is stellar, solos the east without problems after the robe and shield in P1, or perhaps he's def blessed because 19def and 40+hp har har. Also, Miccy and sothe go up! Yellow units and BK eat TIGABURGERS

3-7: 12/115

Dat TC inflation. Brom is crowned and trains.

3-8: 4/119

Holy shit Foxcar is so awesome, frged Javelins and go! Owned them generals, he orko'd the sword gens and sol'd/crt'd the axe ones. Also, Brom was there to clean scrubs with Stone!Duck (yes reyson, he looks like a duck I dunno). Oh and Wrath Ike because lava stones and halbs everywhere (hey, Pokemon should make a fire Stealth Rock that burns shit, yes plz).

3-9: 3/122

Speaking of fire, CALILLIGANT promotes and goes up to .99, magic proc and adept Meteor, whoo! Meteors were super effective against ZOROARK

3-10: 4/126

Foxcar with .celerity owned everything up east. Ike was danced by SWANNA, and Brom Luna adepts things because best bio.

Coming up: HORSEBIRD EATING ROBE, BOOK AND WINGS! THIS IS STUNNING

My bad, Tanith just ate skill, speed and luck boosters.

3-11: 4/130

Tanith got Bexp and the statboosters, promoted but got no more BEXP because holy shit BEXP got from 30k+ down to 1k because of Danved, meh. Celerity Savior Tanith does her shit, flew ferrying Ike. However she lacked Str to Orko paladins and other stuff, but it wasn't a huge deal because of crts and Stun.

3-12: 4/134

Leo promotes and goes left. Miccy and Sothe go down. Miccy obliterates everything. Caps mag, sp and res.

3-13: 2/136

Leo gets Beastfoe and owns beasts with Taksch, the. goes down and Lughnasadhs Ike DEADEYE

3-E: 4/140

I'm the best at finishing this chapter at Other Phase, lawl. Bought bronze weapons to DBers so they can suicide. Tanith ferries Calill up to the draco area out of Leo's range. Ike gets rescue and one or two kills. Brom goes up with the beasts, Danved right with the hawks. Pass Oscar snipes shit with bows, gets vigored and grabs jav forges. Tanith instaStuns Leo so no problem. Calill gets some kills and holy shit her skill is terrible.

Team Distribution

• Silver Army - Tanith and Calill
  • Greil Army - Oscar and Danved
  • Hawk Army - Brom and Leonardo