Ike solo of Path of Radiance

The stats become better if I use BEXP?

read below!

Unlike in RD, PoR has a random level up unless in fixed mode for BEXP.

you can actually aboose so that you get stat ups in almost all of your stats, and whatever you need after getting to level 20 can be gained by using the stat-up items. its really not that hard.

you can actually aboose so that you get stat ups in almost all of your stats, and whatever you need after getting to level 20 can be gained by using the stat-up items. its really not that hard.

But I thought those stat-up-items disappeared after some turns. They did so for me.

But I thought those stat-up-items disappeared after some turns. They did so for me.

you mean the actual item, or the stat-up bonus?

because neither should disappear....

Well, I was talking about items like Dracoshield, Energy drop, Speedwing...

they stay in your inventory until you use them or sell them. they don't just disappear.

I meant, I used, for example the dracoshield, and after some turns the bonus states dissappeared.

no, the bonus stats should be permanent.

the only exception is pure water, but that doesn't even count, methinks.

How could him possibly take down Naesala alone?!

While it is very possible to kill Naes considering you'll give Ike all the BEXP after chapter 17, you could just run past him and kill the boss. Naes wasn't damaging my Ike too much, and Ike was evading everything else on the map anyway.

While it is very possible to kill Naes considering you'll give Ike all the BEXP after chapter 17, you could just run past him and kill the boss. Naes wasn't damaging my Ike too much, and Ike was evading everything else on the map anyway.

That's a good stratergy.

I was just very confused when I had brought both Oacar and Boyd (both in level 20) with a bow for Oscar and a Laguz Axe for Boyd. I did beat King Naesala, but Rolf got killed.

So I thought that Ike alone would be quite impossible. It's hard for me to believe that Ika, level 20, could beat a laguz king with only three levels less.