How many hours have you spent playing FE:A?

Yay

Subtract 214:52 what I just posted

I just got my American one stolen.

I'd have some sympathy for you but you have several copies of the game and several 3DSes. With over 1000 hours clocked in less than a year I'm point a finger more at divine intervention,

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have some sympathy for you but you have several copies of the game and several 3DSes. With over 1000 hours clocked in less than a year I'm point a finger more at divine intervention,

Oh yes, having the misfortune of something stolen that is of value to me because I spent my hard earned money on two different region handheld consoles because of a region lock that shouldn't have been there in the first place is CLEARLY divine intervention.

Oh yes, having the misfortune of something stolen that is of value to me because I spent my hard earned money on two different region handheld consoles because of a region lock that shouldn't have been there in the first place is CLEARLY divine intervention.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off as actually insincere, just can't get over how many hours you've clocked on the game. I do know what it's like. My DSI wa sstolen along with my copy of Shadow Dragon and that game is damn expensive to buy again now a days.

Edited by Jotari

play time: 168h 13m

times played: 19

average play time: 8h 51m

double that if you count all the time spent theory crafting outside of the game.

oh and I don't have my other DS on hand to add in that time.

Like, out of your backpack or something? That sucks dude...I've had like 7 of my games stolen from me right out of my house a few years ago by some of my older brother's dumbass friends. Point is, you might know the person that jacked you.

They'll do terrible things to your dear Olivia, like marrying her to Chrom. You're lucky your actual waifu, the japanese Olivia, wasn't stolen.

But seriously, that sucks =/

You have my sympathies as well. That really sucks.

I had a bunch of my DS and GBA games stolen from our family's car on Easter morning some years ago (including my FE7), and that was bad enough even though my DS itself was safe in the house (I had forgotten to bring my game case back inside), so I sorta know how it feels.

While I care *LESS* about my English version of Awakening... that's still a 3DS and 200 hours of my life.

Urgh. And the English console capture card.

I hope we get the jerk... because there's a camera out in the hallway, my friends saw what he looked like, and I have a guy in the campus police I go to church with that's gonna go look into it today.

I have the serial number, the pin they can't change, and everything. Serial number for the 3DS is under the battery too.

While I can be hopeful... it almost feels like karma... even though Jotari said it a little bit harsher. I should have not been all "elitist" sounding when I said I poured hours on both copies.

...and I thought I was done seeing Blue haired Azure. If I don't get it back and have to replace it... I'll have to grind supports again. Urgh.

700 hours and counting. Don't stop me now...

Okay more specific: 4:58 on the demo

699:07 on the main game

140 times played

4:20 (lol) average hours.

Over 5 months.

But this has nothing on when I played TF2 which was 3500 hours total playtime with 150 average hours per 2 weeks.

Edited by 1% critted

= 75 hours per week > 10 hours per day

for a year

dude what

sometimes more than 10 hours a day. The average was actually 16 most of the time. Those were dark times (and I sometimes idled overnight).

But this has nothing on when I played TF2 which was 3500 hours total playtime with 150 average hours per 2 weeks.

= 75 hours per week > 10 hours per day

for a year

dude what

o_o And I thought I was crazy for averaging 5 hours a day for 3.5 years on a certain MMO. (Yup, 5 hours every single day for three and a half years. Obviously there were days—nay, weeks I didn't play at all, which have lessened the average. I usually played for 10-12 hours each day when I was playing seriously... That game was my life...)

Compared to that, my FE13 average is over 3 hours a day... Almost as bad...

Play Time: 1286:07

Times Played: 218

First Played: 3/16/2013

Last Played: 8/27/2013

EDIT: Do I win for having the most hours?

Edited by Ƶerker

While I care *LESS* about my English version of Awakening... that's still a 3DS and 200 hours of my life.

Urgh. And the English console capture card.

I hope we get the jerk... because there's a camera out in the hallway, my friends saw what he looked like, and I have a guy in the campus police I go to church with that's gonna go look into it today.

I have the serial number, the pin they can't change, and everything. Serial number for the 3DS is under the battery too.

While I can be hopeful... it almost feels like karma... even though Jotari said it a little bit harsher. I should have not been all "elitist" sounding when I said I poured hours on both copies.

...and I thought I was done seeing Blue haired Azure. If I don't get it back and have to replace it... I'll have to grind supports again. Urgh.

In case it was lost among the comments, I reiterate my apology. It was done in bad taste and despite what it might have implied, I don't believe anyone should have something they rightful acquired forcibly taken from them.