Camus...

Firstly, in the site's event recap page, it says there is a conversation in chapter 20 (or whatever it is) marked "Camus not defeated"

Secondly, the chapter data says Camus will move to attack once you get into his range.

So...

Is it possible to spare Camus in this game? I know you wouldn't get the Gladius. And if so, does it affect the story in any way? Because doing so would completly wipe out the plot of FE3, as why would Nina want to marry Hardin if she knew Camus was still alive?!

Edited by Big Klingy

This time Camus isn't on the throne (Lawrence is instead), so you don't have to kill him yourself.

I haven't looked at the alternate script yet, but I'm assuming Camus gets defeated anyway. So it probably doesn't change the rest of the story at all.

Firstly, in the site's event recap page, it says there is a conversation in chapter 20 (or whatever it is) marked "Camus not defeated"

Secondly, the chapter data says Camus will move to attack once you get into his range.

So...

Is it possible to spare Camus in this game? I know you wouldn't get the Gladius. And if so, does it affect the story in any way? Because doing so would completly wipe out the plot of FE3, as why would Nina want to marry Hardin if she knew Camus was still alive?!

lol! you know the whole "Hardin is evile in FE3"?

i'm planning to get Hardin killed! :P

all for the greater good though they probably did something to get around this problem <_<

lol! you know the whole "Hardin is evile in FE3"?

i'm planning to get Hardin killed! :P

all for the greater good though they probably did something to get around this problem <_<

They'd probably just have Mediuth possess someone else like Camus or Nina.

Edited by Delsait

Mediuth possessing someone other than Hardain would completely alter book 2's story. ._.

It would be interesting to say the least. Give people who already beat the second book something new. And I'd love to see an evil Nina. And if it was Camus or Nina, they'd still have control over the Akania's army.

Edited by Delsait

I haven't looked at the alternate script yet, but I'm assuming Camus gets defeated anyway. So it probably doesn't change the rest of the story at all.

While you could always just look in the script, if you need it, I could upload my save with it unlocked :/

I wonder if what we do in this game will effect the book 2 remake(if there is one)? For example letting Camus, creates an evil Camus as an Emperor. Or killing Hardain and Camus turns Nina into a wicked queen in the sequel.

Edited by Delsait

While you could always just look in the script, if you need it, I could upload my save with it unlocked :/

Thanks for the offer, but besides the script I also have the events unlocked ; )

I should have said I was lazy to check

I wonder if what we do in this game will effect the book 2 remake(if there is one)? For example letting Camus, creates an evil Camus as an Emperor. Or killing Hardain and Camus turns Nina into a wicked queen in the sequel.

I'm guessing it'll be like FE10, and it'll have no effect (as everyone who died will magically comes back to life). It might make good fanfic/hack material though.

• 2 weeks later...

So...

Bit differences between the dialoge with Nina for kill and not kill.

If you didn't kill him, Nina would say he was missing and should pray for him.

in this case. she has great chance not marrying Hardin in the following sequence.

• 1 month later...

So...

I just think it again ( Nat Geo? haha).

What about Camus is still alive? they still cannot get together.

in book 2 (fc version) , Boa(represented the general thoughts of country A..?) said that CamusxNina is not allow and should always keep in secret.

I believe this is the main reason why Camus returned to save Nina, but have to make disappearance after the war.

To avoid the whole "Nina would marry Camus" thing they probably just have the alternate event with something to kill all notions of it. Although if they forgot about this detail I would laugh because that would be epic. We'll just have to wait till some1 translate that event.

To avoid the whole "Nina would marry Camus" thing they probably just have the alternate event with something to kill all notions of it. Although if they forgot about this detail I would laugh because that would be epic. We'll just have to wait till some1 translate that event.

no, the alternative event keeps almost the same: Nina says she followed the same fate(lost the most loved one) coz she used the fire emeblem, and she says that Camus is missing and there are many wound and dead at the battle so she hopes that Camus is still alive, and she must pray for him. That's it.