Mist

On my next PoR pt, I decided to use mostly characters I've never used before. I don't know if I should use Mist instead of Rhys, or if I should use both, or if I should just bench Mist. Everyone I know that's played PoR (off the internet) says she's horrible. So should I use her, or not?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my next PoR pt, I decided to use mostly characters I've never used before. I don't know if I should use Mist instead of Rhys, or if I should use both, or if I should just bench Mist. Everyone I know that's played PoR (off the internet) says she's horrible. So should I use her, or not?

Use her get her sword level to an s and give her the Sonic Sword she's kickass with that sword

Also in the first level is hard to lvl her but the reward is good.

Sonic Sword is B, not S. Just save Arm Scrolls for her when she promotes. I haven't tried Mist but I did the same thing when I got Elincia.

My bad

She's bad in this game, the real reason you'd want to use her is for supporting Ike on the BK battle.

She pretty good if you get into training her.

She's bad in this game, the real reason you'd want to use her is for supporting Ike on the BK battle.

actually, with proper leveling up and a magic sword, she becomes quite the killing machine.

Mist has yet to disappoint me

Yes, Mist is a killer with the Sonic Sword or the Runesword.

Also, I have managed to get Mist's sword level up to a B before, or right when, you get the Sonic Sword without any arm scrolls, many times. All it takes is a forged steel sword with maxed everything(except weight, of course) and a lot of enemies to slash.

Edited by Fireman

My Mist turned out great, but pain to raise her. She extremely useful when fighting against the Black Knight, I made her kill the two Bishops preventing them from healing the Black Knight. She turns out to be a good and reliable healer when needed.

Edited by Dark Sage

Mist is worth the effort to bring her up to speed. She gains a mount after promoting, and that's too good for me to pass up. Unlike Rhys, she can also do a decent job of fighting when there's no need for healing.

Mist is possibly better here than in RD, and she's great there. If you manage to get her sword level to B, she murders with the Sonic Sword. She can also be a great help to Ike against the BK.

Use her with a Sonic Sword. She will own enemies with it.

If you're quick enough to get her Sword level to A, she will destroy with Runesword.

And she can heal Ike when he faces the Black Knight. With weapons and a high-enough level, she can hold her own against the reinforcements that will arrive during the fight.

I like using Mist better in FE9 than FE10 because of the magic swords.

Yes, Mist is a killer with the Sonic Sword or the Runesword.

Also, I have managed to get Mist's sword level up to a B before, or right when, you get the Sonic Sword without any arm scrolls, many times. All it takes is a forged steel sword with maxed everything(except weight, of course) and a lot of enemies to slash.

Sorry, I haven't played this in a while. What's an arms scroll?

It raises the weapon rank (of the currently equipped weapon/magic) to the next level. For example, I have a sword equipped, and the sword rank is currently on D. I use an Arms Scroll, and it goes to C.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

It raises your weapon lvl

The post above helps more

Edited by Slayer

Okay, thanks. I'm definitely using Mist after hearing how awesome she is with the Sonic Sword or Rune Sword, and because she'd be able to heal Ike when he's against the BK and kill the reinforcements.

Mist likely won't have enough strength to wield the Rune Sword without losing some speed. She doesn't lose much, but last I played, it was enough for her to lose her double attack. =/

Mist likely won't have enough strength to wield the Rune Sword without losing some speed. She doesn't lose much, but last I played, it was enough for her to lose her double attack. =/

That's too bad. But at least she can wield the Wind Edge without any problems, right?

Nope, she has no problems with the Sonic Sword. It only has half the weight of the Rune Sword, and Mist should have enough strength to wield it without any speed loss right after she promotes.