Mist

You get in on Chapter 19

Talk to Naesala with Jannaff or Ulki, then he'll become an NPC and seek out Reyson and talk to him.

If you can do that without killing any ravens, you'll get the Knight Ring after the battle - allows a foot soldier to move after action like a mounted unit.

It's tough though because you have ballistas raining down on you. I'd use Tanith with the Full Guard to move up, bait Naesala and take out that closest ballista, and hope she doesn't die.

Sounds hard...I try to get the Knight Ring on my next playthrough.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts at level 1, levels up SO slow without pouring ALL your bonus XP into her, and gets swords after promotion = suck.

Sure, she becomes mounted after promotion and she can rock with the magic swords, but there's what, two (Sonic and Runesword?) Not worth it to me.

Besides, Rhys easily maxes magic and can pour on the damage with his light magic. Rhys + Nosferatu = frontliner.

Only two, but she's the only one that's any good with them until you get Elincia. Healers always take somewhat longer than others to level up, so that argument is lost at this point. Besides, you can easily get her to level 5/6 with less BEXP than you would think, effectively making things much faster.

Where did you get the knight ring?

In chapter 19, when facing King Naesala, you get the Knight Ring.

What you have to do:

First, you need Reyson and Janaff (or Ulki).

You have to make one of your hawks talk to King Naesala. Once that's done, the raven king will head for Reyson. At that time, he wont even try to hurt any of your other units. When he reaches Reyson, he'll speak with him. (You can not make Reyson speak with King Naesala.)

After that, King Naesala will leave with his troops.

During that time, if you have not harmed or killed (I don't really know) any raven, King Naesala will give Reyson the Knight Ring.

Sorry, this came a little too late, I see.

Edited by xanatha

Mist is a healer first and foremost. Magic swords are just a nice addition to have when healing isn't necessary. Rhys does get light magic, but he'll probably only be doubling Generals. Besides, you can always repair the Sonic Sword with the Hammerne Staff.

The Hammerne Staff... that's a good idea!

I never done this chapter without killing any Ravens. I will have to find a way to avoid killing his ravens and protect Reyson as I don't use him at all in PoR.

Edited by Dark Sage

I never done this chapter without killing any Ravens. I will have to find a way to avoid killing his ravens and protect Reyson as I don't use him at all in PoR.

It's very simple in easy mode. Actually, I've never compleated that chapter without sending away the ravens. Well, one time I killed King Naesala, but that was because I wanted to see if anything changed in the end.

It's very simple in easy mode. Actually, I've never compleated that chapter without sending away the ravens. Well, one time I killed King Naesala, but that was because I wanted to see if anything changed in the end.

The only way I managed to kill Naesala was by using Rolf, Boyd and Oscar triangle attack.

Give Reyson a full guard but you must make sure he is only hit by one ballistae unless you give him one serap robe and a thing that raises defense.

Give Reyson a full guard but you must make sure he is only hit by one ballistae unless you give him one serap robe and a thing that raises defense.

I didn't think of that...thanks

Edited by Dark Sage

Or just put Ike in the range of two ballistae (there is a square that puts him in this position, without being too close to any ravens) and let him soak up the arrows. Easy.

Anyway, I planned to use Mist, but I let her die on Chapter 17 pt4.

And then there's a silly glitch-like thing in the BK fight. Mist talks to Ike after the fight but she isn't there.

Edited by Allan's Aokage

Or just put Ike in the range of two ballistae (there is a square that puts him in this position, without being too close to any ravens) and let him soak up the arrows. Easy.

Anyway, I planned to use Mist, but I let her die on Chapter 17 pt4.

And then there's a silly glitch-like thing in the BK fight. Mist talks to Ike after the fight but she isn't there.

I don't think that's a glicth it must be because mist retreated not died . I don't really know since i don't remember my mist dying

I've consistantly managed to get Mist's attack to 36 while everyone else was stuck in the twenties, her speed allows for double attacking as well, it really is a shame her cap is 26.

Wait, you mean the Attack stat? Or the total might with the weapon included? 36 Attack for a stat sounds a bit too high for Mist.

Mist's max strength is 20, max magic is 26....

you are using the Sonic Sword, right? that is the only explanation for the 36 attack considering that Mist maxed magic, of course....

WTF? No. knight Ring=Reyson

I agree. I never give it to anyone else, even if Reyson doesn't really need it. He was given it by King Naesala, as a regretful sign of apologize, so I think it would be wrong to simply pass it on to someone else.

I give it to Reyson because I'm so used to canto in RD that I'll forget about him not having it in PoR

That's really annoying, that the bird laguz tribe don't have that skill in PoR.