Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

There sure are a lot of thingies going on right now.. so I thought, why not join the crowd?

Anyways.. I've decided to start a Females Only Run of Awakening. All thanks for Espinosa, and his Females Only Run of FE8.

Asset: Magic
Flaw: Resistance

This will be Hard-Classic. I've been thinking of doing Lunatic, but the early levels would kind of be impossible..
I'll be recruiting children, as pairs listed below.

[spoiler=Pairings]Chrom x Carter - Just because.. I have no other person I want to pair Carter with. Lucina/Morgan will have all classes! Except gender-locked ones, of course.

Libra x Lissa - Owain has good magic.

Henry x Olivia - I've heard this is a decent pairing, and also gives Inigo a good magic stat to be a Sorcerer.

Vaike x Maribelle - Brady was originally going to be a Sage, but due to changes, and Vaike as father, he will be a War Monk.

Donnel x Sully - I've never actually tried this, but I've heard it's good. Also amazing for Kjelle's hair color.

Frederick x Sumia - I always do this.. Cynthia's awesome with Frederick's hair color.

Stahl x Cordelia - I have not tried this yet, but I know it's good. Severa will get Luna + Sol.

Lon'qu x Cherche - Wyvern Riders aren't the fastest.. Lon'qu can help that problem.

Virion x Panne - Yarne can now be Wyvern Rider like Panne!

Ricken x Miriel - Amazing magic for Laurent.

Gaius x Tharja - Noire gets Galeforce & Movement +1. It's amazing, and helps her run away quickly.

Gregor x Nowi - Great pairing! Gregor found Nowi, yes?

And now.. these are the Eugenics for 'said children'.

[spoiler=Eugenics]Eugenics.png

I won't be taking suggestions, as these are my final pairings.

As far as Rules go..

1. No Grinding.
2. No Renown. It's there, I just won't be getting any.
3. Skirmishes are allowed, but I'll mainly just be using those to get some S - Supports.
4. No reclassing more than twice. Everyone may reclass twice, if they do however, they must stay like that until Endgame.
5. All chapters must be completed as "Rout". Thanks Vashiane, I just wanted another rule.

According to recent polls, a new rule has been added.

6. I am allowed to buy from 'Anna Shops'.

I will also be recording some of the DLC xenologues.

To gather more units, I've chosen a FeMU, to go along for the ride..

Since Chrom is mandatory in EVERY chapter, he's the only exception to this.
He would need to stay alive.. so he'll be leveling up like the rest of the girls.

My finalized thoughts for each character will be posted right here.

[spoiler=Final Character Selections]Carter - Dark Flier
Skills - Galeforce, Ignis, Renewal, Tomefaire & Luna

Lissa - War Cleric
Skills - Renewal, Dual Support+, Miracle, Galeforce & Healtouch

Sully - Paladin
Skills - Luna, Aegis, Astra, Defender & Dual Guard+

Miriel - Sage
Skills - Lifetaker, Tomefaire, Tomebreaker, Dual Support+ & Vengeance

Sumia - Dark Flier
Skills - Galeforce, Luna, Pavise, Renewal & Tomefaire

Maribelle - Valkyrie
Skills - Dual Support+, Galeforce, Renewal, Tomefaire & Resistance +2

Panne - Taguel
Skills - Lance Breaker, Beast Bane, Sword Breaker, Acrobat & Lucky Seven

Cordelia - Falcon Knight
Skills - Galeforce, Sol, Lancefaire, Bowbreaker & Speed +2

Nowi - Manakete
Skills - Wyrmsbane, Lifetaker, Slow Burn, Odd Rhythm & Sword Breaker

Tharja - Sorcerer
Skills - Lifetaker, Vengeance, Luna, Pavise & Bow Breaker

Anna - Trickster
Skills - Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Movement +1, Pass & Lifetaker

Olivia - Dancer
Skills - Swordfaire, Astra, Galeforce, Special Dance & Luck +4

Cherche - Wyvern Lord
Skills - Swordbreaker, Dual Support+, Renewal, Lancebreaker & Strength +2

Say'ri - Swordmaster
Skills - Swordfaire, Astra, Vantage, Galeforce & Swordbreaker

Tiki - Manakete
Skills - Same as Nowi

Flavia - Hero
Skills - Sol, Axebreaker, Luna, Armsthrift & Pavise

Lucina - Great Lord
Skills - Dual Strike+, Galeforce, Lancefaire, Aether & Luna

Kjelle - Paladin
Skills - Aegis, Pavise, Dual Guard+, Luna & Galeforce

Cynthia - Falcon Knight
Skills - Galeforce, Lancefaire, Luna, Pavise, Speed +2

Severa - Falcon Knight
Skills - Astra, Galeforce, Luna, Sol & Vantage

Noire - Sniper
Skills - Movement +1, Bowfaire, Luna, Pass & Galeforce

Nah - Manakete
Skills - Galeforce, Lifetaker, Wyrmsbane, Counter & Vantage

Now that everything is out of the way.. I'll get started.

First up.. Premonition!

[spoiler=Premonition]2hs99ia.jpg

Oof. This will be a toughy. Not much to add.

Four turns, and no heroes? That's too bad..

If there aren't any objections, nothing to suggest, or all of that. I'll go right ahead!

UPDATES WILL COME DAILY/WHENEVER IT DOES COME.

THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES MADE ON SATURDAY/SUNDAY.

Listed below are the chapters. Click on the name to get redirected to the finished chapter!
[spoiler=Chapters]Premontion - 4 Turns

Prologue - 9 Turns
Chapter 1 - 4 Turns - Stats
Chapter 2 - 13 Turns
Chapter 3 - 20 Turns (LOL WHAT?)
Chapter 4 - 7 Turns - Stats
Chapter 5 - 7 Turns
Chapter 6 - 7 Turns
Chapter 7 - 4 Turns - Stats
Chapter 8 - 9 Turns
Chapter 9 - 9 Turns

Chapter 10 - 6 Turns - Stats

Chapter 11 - 6 Turns

Chapter 12 - 6 Turns

Chapter 13 - 6 Turns

Chapter 14 - TBD - Stats

[spoiler=Normal Paralogues]Paralogue 1 - 21 Turns
Paralogue 2 - 7 Turns
Paralgoue 3 - 6 Turns
Paralogue 4 - N/A

[spoiler=Children's Paralogues']Lucina/Chapter 13 - 6 Turns
Degel - 6 Turns
Cynthia - 3 Turns
Serena - 10 Turns
Noir - 6 Turns

Nn - 11 Turns

[spoiler=DLC]Champions of Yore 1 - 6 Turns
Champions of Yore 2 - TBD

Others will come soon.

Edited by Carter

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And small nitpick: Gaius x Nowi

Ahh.. Thank you.

Will you be using Galeforce?

You should record some BIDEO with your mobile or something.

Yes, I will be using Galeforce.

I'm not the brightest when it comes to technology.. and I'll just keep squirming, so I don't think any videos will be taken. Maybe pictures.. of a few.

Edited by Carter

Since Chrom is mandatory in EVERY chapter, he's the only exception to this.

He would need to stay alive.. so he'll be leveling up like the rest of the girls.

You mean Chrom isn't a girl? http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=27729473

In all seriousness, this looks like a cool idea!

Prologue's here!

I may as well squeeze it in, it's fairly easy..

[spoiler=Prologue]2uqkpzt.jpg
Yay for crappy pictures!

Let's get started. Carter meets Chrom & Co. in the field, and all that. Then we come across the bandits. I pair Chrom up with Carter and attack the north Mercenary.. Only 9? Frederick goes over there to finish things up. Lissa heads over to the 'safe zone', and Enemy Phase starts!

The East Barbarian damages Carter [5], and she treats him back with 10. Thank god she has Veteran. I'd never level her up! Carter & Chrom move down one step, attacking.. sadly leaving one HP left. Frederick heads over to finish off the incoming mage.. dealing 27 damage! Lissa runs away.. and Enemy Phase initiates again.

Barbarian once again, goes for Carter, leaving her with 9 HP left, and a dead Barbarian. Lissa heals Carter, and the group heads forward. Then we find the sparkly tile. And I got.. 24 EXP. Not that great.. I already had 90. End my turn, nobody moves. Carter & Chrom head over to the first danger spot.. only allowing the west myrmidon to attack. He deals 3, Carter deals back 9.. and Chrom Dual Strikes! Hooray!

LEVEL UP! Mag, Skill & Speed. That's all right.

Next.. the rest of the enemies come dashing towards us. Thanks for Level Up, now we can double the mage! And we finish him right off! Frederick takes the last myrmidon.. and Lissa heals Carter. What a lovely day. Carter & Lissa move North, approaching the boss. First, however, sparkly tile! I get WEXP.

End turn.. Now it's back to us. Not attacking, just waiting two spaces away. End turn, again.

More Level ups! Lissa heals Carter, and she reaches 80 EXP. Now we attack. Leave him with.. I forget.. I skipped.

Now it's his turn.. he attempts to kill, but fails.. and we kill him! Success!

Turn Count: 9
Heroes: Carter & Chrom
Attempts: 1

Ooof! What a day!

After that, we'll be approaching the forest.. where we meet two special people!

Frederick was just used to get things out of the way. Our real story starts next.

Edited by Carter

All right.

Only Lost Bloodlines 2 would do me good.. Smash Brethren 2 & 3 would be good for Iote's Shield & Bride's Bouquet.

I probably won't do Smash Brethren 3.. since I've been told that it's certainly not the best skill, and would be good if my fliers could just dodge.

Smash Brethren 1 [Elincia], probably won't be completed either. I might be doing DLC's, if they have a nice reward.. not just DLC Einherjar,

Nahh..

He's marrying Carter.

Hmm.. Legacy characters in my playthrough would be interesting.. but I don't think it'd fit.

And, if I were to include all [Female] DLC Einherjar, I would also want Katarina, but then, I'd have to complete Apotheosis.

Or just go to the avatar logbook, thank goodness I've already completed it.

Why are people wanting you to buy from Anna shops? This should be harder for you. And no DLC either!

Everyone's being too nice, and they better stop it.

Because Anna's awesome? And a lady? (Idk, just suggesting) What's wrong with being nice, though?

Chapter 1 - Unwelcome Change

[spoiler=Chapter 1]Time to start in the forest...

First off, we send Frederick to the top corner, we can't let him fight! Pair Chrom with Carter, and they move to the south fort with a sparkly tile. We attack the Barbarian Risen, with Thunder, dealing 12 damage. Good thing we can double. He attempts to attack.. and.. miss! It was a 56% chance anyways.. he would've dealt only 5.

35a5bwp.jpg

LEVEL UP! I get HP, Magic, Luck & Resistance.. Not too shabby. And obtain Tome Level D. AND Titania's Axe from the tile. Lucky day!

Move Lissa all the way down.. and Enemy Phase initiates!

All enemies move.. and we meet.. Sully & Virion! Thanks to Sully, now we have another girl!

rlyzac.jpg

Player phase starts again. I don't want to move Carter, so I just stay on the Fort & Attack the North-West Mercenary. We can't double, but she dealt 12 damage.. that's good enough.. would've been better if Chrom would Dual Strike, but it was only 33%.

Move Virion out of the way.. and Sully Waits on the tree spot two spaces to the east of Carter. End turn!

Mercenary goes for Carter with 76% chance to hit.. he'll deal 4 damage.. if he can get us.. he got us! We got the Mercenary, and next an Archer comes..
and Misses at 67%! We dealt back 12 damage.

LEVEL UP! For Carter! HP, Strength, Magic, Skill, Luck & Resistance! Perfect! Too bad no speed/defense.

Next Barbarian comes and misses.. we double him, and Carter gets even more experience! The other Barbarian comes and attacks Sully, dealing 6, and Sully deals back 9.
Another Mercenary goes for Carter, and deals 13 damage! Not good enough.. no double.. but then.. Chrom Dual Strikes! Quite amazing.

Carter & Chrom finish off the last Archer.. getting ANOTHER LEVEL UP! Strength, Speed & Luck.

Sully waits again.. We move Lissa out of Enemy Range.. and End Turn.

Both Barbarians get Sully, the first one dealing 5, and the other dealing 6. Sully replies with 8 damage to both. And she obtained Weapon level D!
Risen Chief goes for Carter and misses at 50%.. We double him with 14 damage, not enough.. then Chrom Dual Strikes! Chrom is on FIRE!

Player Phase activates.. and Carter kills the first Barbarian, doubling with 10 damage both hits. ANOTHER LEVEL UP! Strength, Magic, Skill, Speed, Luck & Defense! AMAZING!

Finally, Sully finishes off the last Barbarian. Woo!

Turn Count: 4
Heroes: Carter & Chrom
Attempts: 1

Stats for Chapter 1

Lvl   HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES     WEXP          Class
Chrom    1.31  20    7     1     8     8     5     7     1    E Swd           Lord
Carter   7.11  22    9    12     8    10     9     7     6    E Swd D Tom     Tactician
Sully    2.60  20    7     1     8     8     6     7     2    E Swd D Lnc     Cavalier
Lissa    1.80  17    1     5     4     4     8     3     4    E Stf           Cleric

Piece of Cake.

Next Time, we'll meet a very special someone. Who knows?

Maybe we'll get another girl to fight with us..

Edited by Carter