Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the fathers' stats will be bad, but I can't say the same about the mothers. I mean, this is a females-only run..

And a quick question for the next person.. i wasn't going to start another poll for a stupid question.

Should I make Severa a FalcoKnight? Or would heroes be good enough?

Due to non-promoted fathers, Severa will be inheriting Despoil.

Hmm?

Sexist run? How dare you! We knew the women were superior anyways.

Severa will be inheriting Galeforce from Cordelia..

Then she'll promote to Hero, grab Sol, and head over to Falcoknight.

Well if that's how you feel, then unequip any skill the father passes down. :smug:

Who will be her father?

Well if you aren't grinding the fathers that much/at all then you really have no choice. Especially if Gregory is da poppa.

Edited by Sorin

If only I could bend the rules... But that would be cheating! Sadly, all fathers give bad skills.

Now.. for Cynthia.. she'll reclass to Great Knight to grab some Luna..

Should she be a Falcoknight or Dark Flier. (Freddy is the father.)

If only I could bend the rules... But that would be cheating! Sadly, all fathers give bad skills.

Now.. for Cynthia.. she'll reclass to Great Knight to grab some Luna..

Should she be a Falcoknight or Dark Flier. (Freddy is the father.)

Falco.

The rain has crushed labor day plans. Since I'm still here, I may as well update.

It also happens to be my brother's birthday.. sharing it with labor day. Isn't that.. great?

Chapter 3 - Warrior Realm

[spoiler=Chatper 3]Ahh. Sweet warrior realm. And Silly Raimi didn't believe us!

She was ACCUSING me of being a liar! Well.. she asked for it!

And you can freeze Lissa, Frederick's not here anymore to keep you warm~.

Anyways.. let's begin! Finally.. the Preparations menu, I need to get rid of the silly men!

Let's deploy.. Chrom, Carter, Lissa, Sully & Miriel.. and Start!

Ba-dum.. Raimi still doesn't believe us.. and her knights start to attack Chrom!

They funny. They think they can kill us.. silly children!

Apparently, Chrom doesn't know how to dodge, so he just throws his arm in front of his face.. and..

Sumia dashes in and saves the day! A lifesaver! And we just got a free Peggy-peggy!

Now we start... as usual.. Chrom pairs up with Carter and they throw themselves into the big pile of enemies to the west.. luckily our little wall is over there to protect us.

Sully pairs up with Sumia, and they hide out in the safe zone with Miriel & Lissa. End turn!

The enemies start to attack.. what a stupid move! They can't kill us!

Luckily, they're slow, and we can double the soldiers. Sadly.. only one of the soldiers die, and the two archers & soldier are left..

Now it's the other girls' lucky day to get some experience!

Sumia and Sully wipe out one of the archers. Miriel finishes the Soldier.. and Carter & Chrom finish the last archer. Yay key!

... Frederick? Where'd you come from!

Give me the key!

Now that we have THAT settled, let's head over to the other side.. experience is needed!

Lissa heals everyone, gets a LEVEL UP! [stats will be posted at the end of Chapter 4].

Well, that sure took up a lot of turns.. nonetheless, let's keep going.

All of our girlies, and Chrom, head over to the safe spots near the east enemies. End Turn!

No one moves.. hahaha! Player Phase activates.

Carter & Chrom move towards the enemies.. we don't attack, we just threw ourselves into the mess!

End phase, no one is as strong as Carter yet.. probably Sumia.. but those pesky arrows!

The enemies dash into Carter.. luckily, my great luck and skill will get us far! Go Carter!

You'll never get us! Good thing there's no knights so far.. those archers won't kill! Too bad my Thunder was almost out.. I had to equip my Bronze Sword.

Of course, the soldier & mercenary go for Carter, which was a big mistake.

We get the soldier, but the mercenary's too fast.. we ain't killin' him tonight.

Player Phase starts. The group heads into the action! Sumia/Sully kill the archer. Miriel gets the mercenary, and we head to the door.

End Turn.. Lissa takes up about 3 - 4 more turns healing everyone. She needs experience too, ya know.

Player phase again.. Carter opens the door. Everyone gets behind her, and Enemy Phase initiates.

The Knight goes for Carter.. he's pretty strong, but too slow. He misses, and we finish him in a quick second.

No one else goes for us.. they must be too scared.

Player phase starts, and we hide up near the mercenary, only enough so he can get us.. he springs and gets us, but luckily, we're quick people.

It takes us another turn, but we got it..

End turn, no one comes.. we had in the next safe zone.. away from the barbarian & archer.. End turn again.

This time, We throw Sumia/Sully in, but away from the bad archer. Only the barbarian will get us. He's a strong one.. and hurt Sumia!! Oh no!

At least she's fast, and they finish him off together. The archer starts heading towards us.. now there's only 3 enemies left..

Player phase! Sumia/Sully get that archer! And LEVEL UP!

That last knight doesn't move.. Player phase! Sumia/Sully go for him.. and sadly, don't kill.

Sumia, YOU WEAKLING! End turn..

The Knight goes for Sumia, he attacks, misses, and Sumia FINISHES HIM OFF! WOO!

Lissa heals the other people.. for experience, DUH!

Sumia heads back.. Lissa officially heals everyone.. she took up so many turns!

Then Carter & Chrom throw themselves to Raimi.

Switch from Carter to Chrom, and equip Rapier. Take this.. but we wait instead.. she get first attack.. just incase we too weak.

Wait.. my mistake! WE KILL HER! TAKE THAT SUCKER.

And I didn't mess up! No one can make fun!

Turn Count: 20

Heroes: Sumia & Sully

Attempts: 1

Edited by Carter, Today, 09:28 PM.

Edited by Carter

I always tend to use the Female units, in all FIre Emblem games.

It's fun to try a run of that every once in awhile.

Hmm?

Sexist run? How dare you! We knew the women were superior anyways.

Severa will be inheriting Galeforce from Cordelia..

Then she'll promote to Hero, grab Sol, and head over to Falcoknight.

One problem with this run...
If you can't use the fathers, how are you going to get Noire Counter?

I'll now start recording my failures, if that's okay.

I do sometimes...if they're interesting.

Chapter 3 - Warrior Realm

[spoiler=Chatper 3]1. Ahh. Sweet warrior realm. And Silly Raimi didn't believe us!

She was ACCUSING me of being a liar! Well.. she asked for it!

2. Now that we have THAT settled, let's head over to the other side.. experience is needed!

Lissa heals everyone, gets a LEVEL UP! [stats will be posted at the end of Chapter 4].

1. The Ferox only let their fists and brawn do the talking in their Campaign.

2. Isn't ranked. But in a ranked run, you never do that. Ruins Tactics.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hehe.. partly.

It's looks nice like that!

Hehe. Though I'm not too sure on some of the hair colors (Sumia's comes off to me as grayish).

You're right.. I guess I have to give Noire something else..

I could either give her Despoil or Locktouch..

Any thoughts on which one to give her?

Hmmm... Maybe Despoil (since I get the feeling you'll be using Anna for all your locksmith needs)?