Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

I thought the children were supposed to have the same classes as their parents, and vice versa.

Kjelle has cavalier, so is Sully the only parent who can't be what her child can?

Besides gender-locked classes.

Edited by Alvitazi

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my biggest problem with her in her base class. No access to 1-2 range.

If we're still taking about shapeshifting people, it's good that 1 - 2 range has been added to manaketes.

It might be too much, but I always thought manaketes' should walk 8 spaces, or at least walk on mountains. Because, they do have wings, can't they make a use of them?

Back to what you said, bunnies are bunnies, so I don't see how they should be able to have 2 range.

I thought the children were supposed to have the same classes as their parents, and vice versa.

Kjelle has cavalier, so is Sully the only parent who can't be what her child can?

Besides gender-locked classes.

Mm-hm. Kjelle's just... unique in the that regard.

Low movement. As a Knight, it's only 4 spaces, and that's nothing. And the only thing I find Knights/Generals to be useful in are Strength and Defense.

I've noticed one thing though, but I might have been seeing it wrong. Don't Generals have better Resistance than Great Knights?

The stats are even worse on a Great Knight. Not only THAT, but that have 2 weaknesses instead of 1.

I find everything to be wrong on a Great Knight, and find it even worse than the General. Even if GK has more movement,

Low movement. As a Knight, it's only 4 spaces, and that's nothing. And the only thing I find Knights/Generals to be useful in are Strength and Defense.

I've noticed one thing though, but I might have been seeing it wrong. Don't Generals have better Resistance than Great Knights?

Yes.

The stats are even worse on a Great Knight. Not only THAT, but that have 2 weaknesses instead of 1.

I find everything to be wrong on a Great Knight, and find it even worse than the General. Even if GK has more movement,

All I see Great Knights as good for is Luna (which is better than what they were worth in Sacred Stones, which is a fat load of nothing).

Great Knights' are okay, I guess. They're not the worst, I hope. The do have great movement. Compared to General.

And me too. The only thing I actually like about the Great Knight is Luna. Helpful, especially against units with high Def/Res.

Chapter 7 - Incursion

I figured since I was probably not going to update on Saturday/Sunday, I may as well push in Chapter 7!

"Ugh, my poor feet. I've got blisters the size of eggs!"

"Oh, it's not so bad, Lissa. Just a healthy little stroll!"

Lissa, you best stop whining girl.

[spoiler=Chapter 7]So we're walking.. and walking.. taking a stroll.

.. Why'd the music stop?

Plegians! UGH! Why now?

Our battle has just begun!

Preparations.. everyone has everything.. all weapons equipped? Good.

Panne has her beaststone.. and she's lookin' good!
I think we're already ready!

But of course.. those pesky Wyvern Riders need to be taken care of.. so we'll send Sumia out.. hopefully she'll get out of there alive..

BEFORE I FORGET, I have an Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, and Goddess Icon..

I'll give the Energy drop to.. Panne.
Secret Dust.. to Lissa.
Secret Book.. to Maribelle.
And save Goddess Icon for someone else we may meet along the way.. Sumia will keep it, so they can trade..

START!

First off. pair up Chrom with Carter.. and they walk to the first barbarian, and switch to Chrom.
Pair Sully with Panne.. and Miriel will just have to stay out of the way for a while. Panne and Sully walk to the barbarian, switch to Sully, and attack with Iron Sword.

Critical at 15%! Dead barbarian!! No HP taken!

Sumia goes for the first Wyvern Rider down at the bottom.. she has a 32% chance to crit.
Wow.. she crits at the second hit.. stupid.

She took 11 damage.. ENEMY PHASE!

The archer goes for Miriel.. dealing 9 damage, and Miriel kills him.

The next barbarian goes for Sully, and PANNE dual guards! Sully finishes him off!
LEVEL UP! HP, Magic, Skill & Luck.. ehh..

Now the Wyvern Rider at the top goes for Sully. She finishes him off, as well. GO SULLY!

Next Wyvern Rider at the bottom goes for Sumia.. and MISSES at 64%! Sumia crits and kills 'im!

PLAYER PHASE!! Thank goodness Sumia has relief..
Sully goes for the incoming Wyvern Rider.. and knocks him out!

Chrom goes for the thief.. wow he's fast.

Good thing we have a killing edge! Chrom's able to kill him without a crit.. but does anyways!
Maribelle heals Miriel.. and they move up, along with Lissa. Sumia hides in the corner of the danger zone, allowing only one Wyvern Rider to get to her.

ENEMY PHASE!

The barbarian goes for Chrom, and Carter Dual Strikes!
Chrom crits the barbarian!

Archer goes for Sully.. and misses!

Now the Wyvern Riders go for Sumia.. he has a 64% chance to deal 12 damage.. ANOTHER MISS! ANOTHER CRIT!

I LOVE YOU SUMIA! ♥

All the enemies move.. and look who's here.. another Pegasus Knight?

... Who's this? Cordelia? Glad to have another girl!
Good thing Sumia's in range. Cordelia pairs up with her.

They fly to the following Wyvern Rider, and switch to Cordelia.. she does need experience.
SHE DODGED 75%. EVEN BETTER THAN SUMIA!

Cordelia attacks a second time.. and Sumia dual strikes!
SUMIA LEVEL UP! HP, Skill & Defense!

So many enemies coming towards us!

Sully/Panne get the archer. CRITICAL!

"To hell with you!" Umm.. that's quite pleasant, Sully.

Lissa pairs with Miriel, boosting her magic.
Chrom/Carter go for the last thief.. killing him. LEVEL UP! HP, Magic, Luck & Resistance!

Miriel goes for the Wyvern Rider.. killing him with Elwind. Maribelle runs to the safe zone. ENEMY PHASE!
The barbarian goes for Maribelle, but misses at 53%. Miriel kills him!

The next barbarian goes for Sully. and Sully finishes him.. thanks to Panne's Dual Strike.

SULLY LEVEL UP! HP & Skill. LAME!
Archer goes for Sully. dealing 9 damage..

Vasto goes for Sully.. having a 44% chance to deal 9 damage. HE HITS!

Sully deals 20 damage in total.. and Panne dual strikes 5. PLAYER PHASE!
Miriel kills Vasto. LEVEL UP! HP & Magic.. Got a Steel Axe!

Maribelle heals Sully. Maribelle obtained Staff Level C! Mend broke.

Cordelia & Sumia go to the sparkly tile.. gains 22 EXP.

Chrom finishes the Wyvern Rider.. in one hit with Falchion.
And Sully kills the last enemy.. with her Iron Sword! Thanks Panne, Dual strike!

SULLY OBTAINED Sword Level B!

Turn Count: 4
Heroes: Carter & Chrom
Attempts: 1

Finally! We actually have two fliers!

I'm pretty sure things flow much easier now.

And by the way Sumia, I've heard you've been best friends with Cordelia since childhood. That's very sweet.

It's just too bad that she got into Phila's Pegasus Knight Sisters, and you didn't.

I've already encountered like 50 merchants.. and now another one at Prologue. Good thing I have sold my bullions!

I can buy that Master Seal, on sale!

Catch y'all next time, folks! We'll be doing Paralogue 3!

Stats for Chapter 7

Lvl    HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES     WEXP          Class
Chrom     13.44  31   15     2    15    14    14    13     3    B Swd           Lord
Carter    19.12  30   18    23    16    15    16    11     8    D Swd B Tom     Tactician
Sully     13.39  31   14     4    18    15    10    11     4    B Swd B Lnc     Cavalier
Lissa     11.20  25    5    12     7    12    14     4    12    C Stf           Cleric
Miriel    16.43  29    3   16+2   13    14    11     7     7    B Tom           Mage
Sumia     16.00  30   14     8    22   21+2   18     9     9    B Lnc           Pegasus Knight
Maribelle 7.92   21    0     7    8     10    9      3    9+2   C Stf           Troubadour
Panne     6.46   28  10+3    1   9+5   10+5   8+4   7+1    3    - Stn           Taguel
Cordelia  7.59   25    9     3    13   13+2    9     8     8    C Lnc           Pegasus Knight

Wow.. stats have really grown, compared to Chapter 4!

EDIT: LOL. I forgot Maribelle.

Edited by Carter

It has come to my attention that Libra is thought of as a girl.

And though he explains he is not, I sometimes, and other people still do think/say he is one.

So.. my question is.. should I use Libra? Or should I not use Libra?

Edited by Carter

No Libra!

I actually thought he was female, the first time I saw him.

Didn't we all?

Lucius is a whole other ballpark though. I still genuinely refuse, against all logic and reason, that that thing has a penis.