Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

All right.

I've updated the pairings. Thanks for your help!

Wait.. @#$%!

That means I have to change Severa's father! Quick, who's good for Severa?

I forgot to mention.. these are the available fathers:

Chrom

Frederick

Stahl

Kellam

Lon'qu

Vaike

Edited by Carter

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you pairing Olivia in a females playthrough? Inigo won't be useable? Although I guess this rule is flexible considering you allowed Donnel to level up.

With postgame in mind, Severa's best fathers are Stahl, Vaike*, and Lon'qu.

* except he can't pass axefaire without leveling which equals sad face

Edited by Meteor

Pairing Olivia for two reasons:

1. Endgame

2. I've heard that Gaius is a pretty good father, if not better, than Henry.

So, pairings have been switched around. I'll figure out the other pairings for the male children later.

Hey, thanks! NOW pairings are done!

Bold names indicate a change.

Italic names indicate a pairing has been freshly made. (The child was a son, so the pairing was not made until now).

[spoiler=Pairings]Chrom x Carter - Just because.. I have no other person I want to pair Carter with.

Donnel x Sully - I've never actually tried this, but I've heard it's good. Also amazing for Kjelle's hair color.

Frederick x Sumia - I always do this.. Cynthia's awesome with Frederick's hair color.

Stahl x Cordelia - Changed from Gregor to Stahl. Severa gets Luna + Vantage.

Gaius x Tharja - Changed from Henry to Gaius. Noire gets Galeforce + Movement +1.

Gregor x Nowi - Changed from Gaius to Gregor. The next choice was Libra, but he's not that good a father to Nah.

Libra x Maribelle

Vaike x Lissa

Henry x Olivia - Olivia was originally paired with Virion, but changed to Henry, for supports + because I like it.

Lon'qu x Cherche

Ricken x Miriel

If there are no objections/changes anyone would like to admit, these are final.

Edited by Carter

Hmm..

All right.

Lissa x Vaike < - > Libra x Maribelle

Vaike & Libra switch places.. so now Brady will be a War Monk instead of a Sage..

And Owain will probably be a sage or something?

Is he good as one?

I forgot about Yarne! Frederick will be the father.

[spoiler=Pairings]Chrom x Carter - Just because.. I have no other person I want to pair Carter with.

Donnel x Sully - I've never actually tried this, but I've heard it's good. Also amazing for Kjelle's hair color.

Frederick x Sumia - I always do this.. Cynthia's awesome with Frederick's hair color.

Gaius x Tharja - Changed from Henry to Gaius. Noire gets Galeforce + Movement +1.

Gregor x Nowi - Changed from Gaius to Gregor. The next choice was Libra, but he's not that good a father to Nah.

Vaike x Maribelle - Brady was originally going to be a Sage, but now a War Monk due to Vaike's strength,

Libra x Lissa - Changed from Vaike to Libra. Owain gets more magic.

Henry x Olivia - Olivia was originally paired with Virion, but changed to Henry, for supports + because I like it.

Lon'qu x Cherche

Ricken x Miriel

Frederick x Panne - I almost forgot about this one. Now, Yarne can be a Griffon Rider like his mother!

Edited by Carter

OH SHIT.

I FORGOT.

Sure, Virion's the last one. At least Virion can reclass into a Wyvern Rider!

Vaike x Maribelle - Brady was originally going to be a Sage, but now a War Monk due to Vaike's strength,

Libra x Lissa - Changed from Vaike to Libra. Owain gets more magic.

Lon'qu x Cherche

Ricken x Miriel

Virion x Panne - I KEEP FORGETTING WHO'S MARRIED. UGH. VIRION IS LAST CHOICE.

Edited by Carter

Yerp.

Lucina will inherit Aether + Galeforce.

Owain will inherit Renewal + Galeforce.

Inigo will inherit Despoil + Galeforce.

Brady will inherit HP +5 + Galeforce.

Kjelle will inherit HP +5 + Luna.

Cynthia will inherit Luna + Galeforce.

Severa will inherit Luna + Galeforce.

Gerome will inherit Astra + Dual Support+.

Morgan will inherit Rightful King + Galeforce.

Yarne will inherit Strength +2 + Acrobat.

Laurent will inherit Luna + Lifetaker.

Noire will inherit Movement +1 + Lifetaker.

Nah will inherit Armsthrift + Lifetaker.

I'm not too sure about some of these.. because I know some skills would be better to inherit.

Any suggestions?

Wait, are you training the fathers, or just waiting on the daughters until postgame?

Owain & Inigo - Vengeance

Brady - Axefaire

Kjelle - Aptitude

Cynthia - Discipline (Deliverer)

Severa - Discipline (Vantage)

Yarne - Swordbreaker & anything. Prescience?

Laurent - Tomefaire/Luna & Renewal/DS+

Nah - Quick Burn

Edited by Meteor

Only the fathers.

They'll never be used in combat. It's only for skills & stats. The other guys won't be used at all.

---

One more small question.

Should I continue with the Main Story [Chapter 6], or Champions of Yore 2 / 3?

Edited by Carter

NO! Main Story first! I'd get the same amount of experience here, then in DLC, right?

It'd just be harder & more challenging, which makes it fun!

Chapter 6 - Ylisstol

[spoiler=Chapter 6]First off.. what the @#$%?

I've had about 3 merchants come up at chapter one, and they were all selling useful things.

Not complaining here, that's amazing.. but seriously.. it's making the "buyable Anna shops" a BIG advantage.

I bought a Master Seal, Second Seal, Energy Drop, Speedwing, and now a Spirit Dust?

She's practically making us buy. And NOW I'm bankrupt. I'll probably do another Golden Gaffe run after Chapter 6, but I'll might write it down this time..

I have 147 G left..

I'll sell my two Bullion (S), and Bullion (M).

And buy a heal staff for Lissa/Maribelle.

If you're wondering how I got the money, I did a run of The Golden Gaffe.

NOW let's get started..

Chrom is just standing out there doing nothing, and decides to randomly sigh when Carter comes. What the hell is wrong with you, Chrom?

... And now Marth? Warning us about some assassination.

Cutscene.. and he saves our lives..

.. What's that? ANOTHER assass-in? hmm..

!!! Marth's a girl? What a surprise! hahahahahaha!

Our battle has just begun!

First off, like always.. rid of the guys!

Now comes placement.. we need Lissa for Chrom's group..

And Maribelle for Sumia's group.. here's what I'm thinking..

All walkers on the left side with Chrom.. and the 7-space people on the right side.

Looking pretty good!

Let's start! Everyone has their equipment!

Hmm.. there's so Orange-haired freak in the hallway muttering..

"Whoa, whoa, did I just hear that right? We're to KILL the exalt? I'm just here for the plunder. You know, line my pockets with some royal goods."

He certainly seems reluctant to fight.. and now Emmeryn..

"Emm!"

"Chrom! Take Lissa and flee while you still have time!" Aww.. that's so sweet!

First we have to take note of how far the orange-haired guy can walk.. we don't wanna kill him! Thieves are good for such!

Now.. move Chrom to the first available spot, that WON'T kill Gaius.. switch over to the mounted side!

Sully/Sumia cover to path, so no one can reach Maribelle.

Back to Chrom's side..

Miriel can double the barbarian near Marth.. so we attack and KILL! Move Carter next to Chrom, and Lissa next to Miriel.

ENEMY PHASE!

The barbarian near Gaius goes for Carter.. having a 46% chance to deal 8 damage. He hits! But we finish him off.

Carter obtained Sword Level D! The thief on Sumia's side goes for Sully.. she cannot double.. and deals 17 damage.. but Sumia dual strikes, finishing him off!

Level UP FOR SUMIA! Strength, Skill, Speed & Luck. Not bad, though defense would be good. One of the barbarians go for Sumia.. having a 58% chance to deal 12 damage.. MISS! Sumia kills him.

Next barbarian comes.. but can deal 11 damage. ANOTHER MISS! And Sumia kills him with a critical!

Dark Mage goes for Sully.. SUMIA DUAL GUARDS! SUMIA IS ON FIRE! All the enemies move towards us.. including gaius..

... A BUNNY! WOO! And.. it's a GIRL bunny!! WOOP!

We have Chrom talk with Gaius.. we get him out of the way.. it's just to get the treasure!

Carter uses thunder against the incoming dark mage.. and crits!

I'm a little scared for Miriel.. so we have Panne pair up with her.

+3 Strength, +2 Skill, +4 Speed.. Speed is great.

We have only one more use on the dying blaze.. we need to use it to kill the thief. Pesky thieves..

Sumia side.. Sully and Sumia switch places, and Sumia finishes the dark mage..

Maribelle heals Sully.

ENEMY PHASE!

The dark mage goes for Chrom. dealing 7 damage.

Now, the barbarian near Miriel goes for her.. dealing 13 damage.. Miriel finishes him off.

The dark mage goes for Marth. dealing 7 damage. haha.. looks exactly like the other line.

One of the cavaliers go for Sumia dealing 9 damage, but Sumia kills him and obtains an Iron Lance!

The next cavalier misses, and Sumia finishes him.. oh no.. MORE THIEVES!

Miriel finishes the dark mage.. shitty level up.. only resistance.. Lissa heals her.

We have to protect Marth and Miriel.. so here we go.. Sully pairs with Sumia.. Maribelle heals Sumia. ENEMY PHASE! Thief goes for Sumia.. deals no damage.. thanks to Sully. Sumia finishes him. LEVEL UP! HP, Speed & Luck.

The next thief goes for Miriel dealing 8 damage, and Miriel gives back 18.. PANNE DUAL STRIKES! Killing him!

Next barbarian goes for Miriel missing at 58%! Miriel finishes him!! YES! The cavalier goes for Carter.. Carter criticals back..

Another cavalier goes for Carter.. and she CRITS AGAIN!

Chrom pairs with Carter.. and they run away.

Lissa heals them.. LEVEL UP! Only magic..

Sumia/Sully go for the dark mage & incoming barbarian, and Maribelle heals Marth.END TURN.

The west dark mage goes for Carter. CARTER CRITS AGAIN!

Level UP! HP, Magic, Skill, Speed & Luck!

The barbarian goes for Sumia.. dealing 11 damage. Sumia crits back.

PLAYER PHASE!

Maribelle heals Miriel! LEVEL UP! HP, Magic, Speed, Luck & Resistance! Gaius stands on the sparkly tile.. and finds a shockstick!

Chrom goes for the last barbarian.. and kills him!

NOW all that's left is Validar. CHROM obtained Sword Level B. Lissa heals Chrom. END TURN!

Validar moves towards us. End turn. Validar comes close..

PLAYER PHASE.

Carter & Chrom goes for Validar.. Chrom deals 20 damage, followed by Carter, dealing 15.. leaving Validar with 1 HP.

He hits back with 18 damage, and Chrom crits Validar! BAM! SUCCESS!

LEVEL Chrom UP! HP, Strength, Skill, Speed & Luck! Got a heal!

Turn Count: 7

Heroes: Sully & Sumia.

Attempts: 1

Yeah! Take that! And next, we'll be visiting the mountains, where we might just find another Pegasus Knight..

Stay tuned, folks!

Are you going to reclass Panne anytime soon?

You might wanna. The beaststone being one range bothers me.

That's my biggest problem with her in her base class. No access to 1-2 range.