Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Remind me how the hell ChromOlivia got in here in the first place? /shot

Honestly, I like it because it's convenient for my play style, where I like to use dancers :P It's too bad neither Miriel nor Cherche are able to marry Chrom, otherwise I could marry Olivia to different people at times!

I don't know how we started sharing stories about our avatar, but my headcanon is that Robin and Miriel, although they were really close friends, never actually got married until Laurent and Morgan showed up. Too bad the game mechanics don't let this be more than headcanon. Curse you, game mechanics! *shakes fist*

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChromxOlivia is cute, has good supports.

Please. They are cute. But please elaborate the "good" part of the supports you... never see.

Unless Chrom is James Bond, the fact that they had to write an entirely new confession scene for them in the localization to make it remotely believable *SCREAMS* strangled by the red string.

...and thinking about this, since you never finished the game, that means you've never even read their supports in game.

At least no matter how stupid Vaike's supports are with her, they have development.

Chrom x Tharja would have made more sense.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Honestly, I like it because it's convenient for my play style, where I like to use dancers :P It's too bad neither Miriel nor Cherche are able to marry Chrom, otherwise I could marry Olivia to different people at times!

I don't know how we started sharing stories about our avatar, but my headcanon is that Robin and Miriel, although they were really close friends, never actually got married until Laurent and Morgan showed up. Too bad the game mechanics don't let this be more than headcanon. Curse you, game mechanics! *shakes fist*

That's actually an interesting idea - does the future change because your kids from the future come to the present and confirm that you married and had kids, or was the future always set in stone whether the kids came back or not???

I have like, three running canons for the avatars I use: the first is the main canon of mine with the twin female and male avatars I use that I've explained a dozen times before in other threads. The second is my avatar army canon where all the avatars are what the game presents them to be (travelers from the outrealms who band together under the leadership of Ana, an self-avatar with my name), the third is my protagonist descendant canon where my avatar is designed to be Sigurd's/Seliph's descendant (named Yulia after her ancestor Julia), because I like the idea of Marth's, Ike's, and Seliph's descendant being in the same game and doing stuff together.

That's actually an interesting idea - does the future change because your kids from the future come to the present and confirm that you married and had kids, or was the future always set in stone whether the kids came back or not???

I have like, three running canons for the avatars I use: the first is the main canon of mine with the twin female and male avatars I use that I've explained a dozen times before in other threads. The second is my avatar army canon where all the avatars are what the game presents them to be (travelers from the outrealms who band together under the leadership of Ana, an self-avatar with my name), the third is my protagonist descendant canon where my avatar is designed to be Sigurd's/Seliph's descendant (named Yulia after her ancestor Julia), because I like the idea of Marth's, Ike's, and Seliph's descendant being in the same game and doing stuff together.

The time travel aspects of this game drivers me absolutely bonkers, in all honesty. Lucina changing the past affected the course of so many events, it's honestly a miracle she didn't negate her own birth. In the case of Robin and Miriel, I like to imagine that in the future they did marry, just later than they would've had the kids not come back from the future.

The writer in me likes to imagine various different headcanons with different avatars and I have at least four, but Robin's still my favorite :P:

Edited by Sangyul

The time travel aspects of this game drivers me absolutely bonkers, in all honesty. Lucina changing the past affected the course of so many events, it's honestly a miracle she didn't negate her own birth. In the case of Robin and Miriel, I like to imagine that in the future they did marry, just later than they would've had the kids not come back from the future.

The writer in me likes to imagine various different headcanons with different avatars and I have at least four, but Robin's still my favorite :P:

They obviously go on the parallel universe time travel theory, in which a parallel universe is created by every time travel incursion. So Lucina was born now on a parallel timeline. Which works, since each child enters the timeline at their own time, it create many alternate timelines. Which is all the different versions each of us play.

Chrom x Sumia. It's canon.

They obviously go on the parallel universe time travel theory, in which a parallel universe is created by every time travel incursion. So Lucina was born now on a parallel timeline. Which works, since each child enters the timeline at their own time, it create many alternate timelines. Which is all the different versions each of us play.

Fun fact, I imagine a different pairing for Chrom in each of my four different "headcanons" :P:

You know, while I might risk getting posted on the SerenesForest.txt page...

I'm still laughing and would totally read something with "Infinite Lucina Loop".

Where her existence is a paradox.

Because Lucina got hit in the head or something and can't remember anything... all except she needs to protect Chrom to prevent a bad future. And she mistakes those feelilngs for *ROMANTIC* love instead of family love... and unfortunately Chrom returns it.

And well... crap.

I'm still laughing and would totally read something with "Infinite Lucina Loop".

Because Lucina got hit in the head or something and can't remember anything... all except she needs to protect Chrom to prevent a bad future. And she mistakes those feelilngs for *ROMANTIC* love instead of family love... and unfortunately Chrom returns it.

And well... crap.

It would be interesting if Lucina were an amnesiac who knew she had to protect Chrom for the first pat of the game ... and Chrom would be all "why do I keep finding amnesiacs?"

Edited by Sangyul

And well... crap.

The new and improved FE4; now with time travel!

It would be interesting if Lucina were an amnesiac who knew she had to protect Chrom for the first pat of the game ... and Chrom would be all "why do I keep finding amnesiacs?"

That would be great!

Fun fact, I imagine a different pairing for Chrom in each of my four different "headcanons" :P:

Fun fact, Intelligent Systems only imagines one pairing in the intro :P:

The new and improved FE4; now with time travel!

Well essentially, that'd throw the 3DS's "child bases" for her stats in an infinite loop. Literally breaking the game.

Lucina x Chrom OTP.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Oh, I need to look out for that then.

If you're talking about looking out for Princess Tutu, I would whole-heartedly support such an endeavor. It's really good, seriously - and not ridiculous at all.

Well essentially, that'd throw the 3DS's "child bases" for her stats in an infinite loop. Literally breaking the game.

I thought we already had this discussion and thread derailment, and it didn't really get anywhere. While I would love to see that (either a story about it, or maybe even just discussion about it), I would rather not derail another thread (who am I kidding, if it happens, I'd contribute to the derailment :P ).

...back on topic, I am impressed at how close this round is. This is impressively close.

I would Rally, but I don't really care enough.

Edited by Euklyd

I'm actually really surprised that ChromxSumia got anywhere at all. I thought everyone hated the pairing because it was pushed and the pie supports were dumb. xP

Plus I thought ChromxFemale Avatar was the biggest thing. Guess it's not as overrated as I thought, at least not here. Same with Male AvatarxLucina.