Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

If nobody cares about the poll anymore then LYNCH it with me!

Votals

This thread (1): Sangyul

Voteless scum: EVERYONE ELSE (!!!)

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? How on earth do you know this? It was confirmed in 1999.

Can this be taken to the PMs? I've a bad feeling it might lead to arguing.

You know what, instead of voting for Chrom/Olivia today, why don't I just vote this entire thread?

##Vote: this thread

Because pairing polls are scum and all scum must be lynched. It's simple mafia logic.

Vote this thread for what? *curious*

Can this be taken to the PMs? I've a bad feeling it might lead to arguing.

Vote this thread for what? *curious*

In mafia, you vote to lynch people. When someone is lynched, they are removed from the game. You vote to lynch people you think are scum.

If nobody cares about the poll anymore then LYNCH it with me!

Votals

This thread (1): Sangyul

Voteless scum: EVERYONE ELSE (!!!)

*votes to lynch this thread*

You know what, instead of voting for Chrom/Olivia today, why don't I just vote this entire thread?

##Vote: this thread

Because pairing polls are scum and all scum must be lynched. It's simple mafia logic.

You'll need a better argument than that to convince me this thread is scum. You, on the other hand, are attempting to start a bandwagon with minimal/non-existent evidence, which is a scum trick.

##Vote: Sangyul

If you have a better argument to convince me with, then I'll consider unvoting you, but for now, you're the one who seems scummy. This is also simple mafia logic.

Anyways, I voted Chrom x Olivia, because I don't really care much anymore, and Inigo needs to be a prince and have blue hair.

EDIT: Wow, I just checked FFTF. It's kinda funny that this thread is the one getting derailed by mafia, and not the one in FFTF.

Edited by Euklyd

If Inigo x Severa gets eliminated, you can expect me to join the lynch tomorrow. But for now, I'll hold out for them.... >_<

Agreed

I'm actually really surprised that ChromxSumia got anywhere at all. I thought everyone hated the pairing because it was pushed and the pie supports were dumb. xP

>Everyone.

If you're including me in that "everyone", I might as well kill myself right now. For the sake of my sanity.

And no. In reality wise, that is not dumb.

It is only natural.

If you want to talk to someone, you've got to have a topic.

And you'd cling into that topic until you have another to talk about, or just another chance to talk to.

But I guess running around, jumping up and down, is another to make friends.

And what happened when canon pairings were confirmed for FE4? There was a big shipping outrage. I don't think IS is dumb enough to make that mistake again.

Also, where have I been "forcing my preferences on others?"

I think people that time weren't stupid enough to get worked up over such a little game.

And yet by the way you've been talking around, I think that you think IS is dumb enough to make it again.

If one cannot stand paired up couples, they might as well shut up and stay away from the game. So other people, like REAL NON-HATERS, can enjoy the game.

I heard that fans had big problems with FE4 having confirmed pairings. That's all.

You heard?

You just listen and went with what everyone actually says? Did you take a look for yourself? Bet not

And last time I remembered, I don't think anyone has major problems about it.

Pairing is pretty much all laid out for you to pick and work with. Depends on your liking and preferences.

The only forced ones were main lords, like Sigurd and Cuan, for the sake of storyline.

And Awakening's engine is like that.

CORRECTION: Awakening's engine is better than that. It doesn't, how did you put it? Oh right, shove the pairing into your face. Like Sigurd and Diadora.

Awakening lets you to do what you want, pair Chrom with another one? Sure. Go ahead.

So everyone was happy and such.

The only thing that is wrong with Awakening, is the new players. Specially female players.

Because they pair themselves with Chrom, and get "OMG OMG WTF" worked up when IS just gives a tiny bit of "hint hint wink wink this is what we prefer guys"

They forget about the part "Oh you like how it goes that way? Cool by me" of IS.

Which leads to this stupid big outbreak of shipping rage.

On the other hand, still sticking with ChromSumia and Baby boy's aieee

Edited by Amelia

Ugh, this is why I hate shipping discussions on forums, especially with fandoms like FE or Kingdom Hearts.

That said, still the best forum I've seen for keeping mostly civil with pairings, but then there's the few idiots who have to go and bork it all in the name of trolling or general idiocy.

Ugh, this is why I hate shipping discussions on forums, especially with fandoms like FE or Kingdom Hearts.

That said, still the best forum I've seen for keeping mostly civil with pairings, but then there's the few idiots who have to go and bork it all in the name of trolling or general idiocy.

I could rant on Kingdom Hearts all day long... but that's definitely off-topic.

Also: is that Akihiko-flan? XD

I've derailed a shipping war into talks of my icon.

Everything's going according to flan.

Also, ##Vote Inigo/Severa. pls tell me I'm doing this right