Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've derailed a shipping war into talks of my icon.

Everything's going according to flan.

Also, ##Vote Inigo/Severa. pls tell me I'm doing this right

I'm just going to add to the derailment.

Play the Mortal Kombat song.

Now look at their avatar.

CW9LDCK.gif

I'm just going to add to the derailment.

...Oh, god, I think I just got that synced...

Well, there go my chances of ever trying flan. haha!

Oh dear god Rey what have you done

Then again, this one guy's icon on IGN was this chick dancing and it went perfectly to "Turning Into You" by The Offspring.

You'll need a better argument than that to convince me this thread is scum. You, on the other hand, are attempting to start a bandwagon with minimal/non-existent evidence, which is a scum trick.

##Vote: Sangyul

If you have a better argument to convince me with, then I'll consider unvoting you, but for now, you're the one who seems scummy. This is also simple mafia logic.

I think you should remember who is the mafia player in this thread. Only I have the power to modkill people, and trying to lynch the host is grounds for a modkill :P:

I think you should remember who is the mafia player in this thread. Only I have the power to modkill people, and trying to lynch the host is grounds for a modkill :P:

This sounds like a scummy argument as well, seeing as it has no real substance (in addition to being a clumsy misdirection tactic).

The host is obviously Sumia, and nobody is suggesting lynching her. Also, I've never heard of the host being able to cast votes.

I ought to play mafia sometime instead of just watching, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it

And wow, this poll is incredibly close.

C'mon Inigo x Severa!!! If you guys don't make it, I have to join the lynch mob!

And I'm not sure I'm the lynching kind of person; but I hope they have cookies like the Dark Side apparently does.....or flan. I like flan. :D

This sounds like a scummy argument as well, seeing as it has no real substance (in addition to being a clumsy misdirection tactic).

The host is obviously Sumia, and nobody is suggesting lynching her. Also, I've never heard of the host being able to cast votes.

I ought to play mafia sometime instead of just watching, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it

I am the independent self-appointed mafia-style voting moderator, of course! Lynching me makes everything explode :P:

And yeah, if you're up to it you should definitely join us for a game of SF mafia, just be sure to read all the rules first!

Just boot out Chrom/Liv and be done with it

And I'm not sure I'm the lynching kind of person

Lynch Silver Lightning

or flan. I like flan. :D

Unlynch Silver Lightning

Lynch Sangyul (I want to watch the world burn)

Lynch Silver Lightning

Unlynch Silver Lightning

Lynch Sangyul (I want to watch the world burn)

But you forgot "##" symbol.

Lynching unvalid-/shot

Oh and your Akihiko-flan remind me of Clannad's Dangos so much aaaaah

I could've sworn I've demonstrated the proper vote-to-lynch format in this thread twice.

Some hosts won't count votes if they're not in the proper format, just so you know.

I could've sworn I've demonstrated the proper vote-to-lynch format in this thread twice.

Some hosts won't count votes if they're not in the proper format, just so you know.

I'm more used to that format, though. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually.

I'm more used to that format, though. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually.

Yeah, I know that there are some hosts who won't count votes if you forget to unvote as well. Pretty much, just pay attention to the rules because some hosts allow certain things while other don't.

Not at all. This is actually pretty swell...

Lol we keep continuing the acronym convo. We're like those two dudes sitting around talking nonchalantly while everyone else is chatting up a storm.