Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Well that's certainly one theory, but I've got another one.

Scum voting out Inigo/Severa to gain the requisite votes to lynch the thread, given that multiple people said they would lynch the thread if Inigo/Severa died.

Double scum.

##Lynch OP

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chrom came out on top because you are required to use him. Thus, many will vote for either of two options in a multichoice format, because it's the options one chooses with every playthrough. It's unfortunate that Chrom x Robin is so generic in the actual support conversations. I think in a tournament setting these two might not fair so well.

I broke no rules. OP is obviously secret scum.

##unvote: Sangyul

##FoS: Polydeuces for rulewhoring.

Not that it matters, since you're getting modkilled anyways.

Back on topic, since this is coming to an end, should there be a "favorite non-romantic support" poll next? In tournament format, though.

Edited by Euklyd

Back on topic, since this is coming to an end, should there be a "favorite non-romantic support" poll next? In tournament format, though.

that would be great. it might take a while though. to get through everyone. i really want to see how the funny ones compare with the character development ones.

I actually sorta want to do a pairing poll for the other games and see if it gets trafficked enough to compare to Awakening. There are some things I would do differently from this poll too.

That, and I want to do a best support poll, romantic or friendship ones. Maybe across all of the games...

Wow Chrom x Sumia is winning still! I'm sorta surprised, I thought it wasn't very popular. But hey, it's one of my preferred pairings, so yay!

I actually sorta want to do a pairing poll for the other games and see if it gets trafficked enough to compare to Awakening. There are some things I would do differently from this poll too.

That, and I want to do a best support poll, romantic or friendship ones. Maybe across all of the games...

I made a poll, it hasn't gotten trafficked very much so far

I was actually planning to do a friendship support poll right after this one finished, and then follow that one up with a parent support poll.

I like doing polls.

I was actually planning to do a friendship support poll right after this one finished, and then follow that one up with a parent support poll.

I like doing polls.

I really am serious about suggesting that you hold the contest tournament-style.

Will Avatar only be listed as an option on his/her special day this time as well? I would personally prefer that at least initially, all characters be listed, and have all of their options on the poll, including Avatar, but of course since you're the one making the topic, this is all your call.

Edited by Euklyd

Oh yeah, a battle for Chrom xD!!

Wathever pair win is good, I like both, but my vote is for Sumia x Chrom, because is the one I use Lol

Edited by SniperGYS

NOW i can't look at this thread without Avril lavigne's "girlfriend" playing through my head...

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU!

nonononono!!!

...Great, now it's in my head too...

I said I was going to wait two days, but the results already seem pretty obvious (and have since yesterday). This thread also gets 40-60 votes on average, so I can't see much more traffic happening today except for maybe a couple extra votes...

Chrom x Sumia is our winner!

encuestaoficial14feb2013.jpg

NOW i can't look at this thread without Avril lavigne's "girlfriend" playing through my head...

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU!

nonononono!!!

Oh, great. /Basilio

Seriously, it's a shame the best Chrom couple got cheated out of victory.

I'd personally consider it anywhere near "best" were it not a blatant case of strangulation by the red string (which I generally consider uninteresting), not to mention wasted like it was.

Edited by Levant Fortner