Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

I dunno, Ranger Jack Walker, I like to think Tomas has a thing for Nyna, since he mentions her in his FE11 death quote.

I've always been half-convinced that almost all the Archanean people were crushing on Nyna. Exceptions were Astram and Jeorge.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious that this topic seems to go off topic on an average of every three to five pages. XD

But I guess there really is not much else to talk about.....

Oh btw, Ike x Elincia OTP! Doesn't matter to me whether it was intended or not, but they executed it well enough for me to like it in PoR; and it doesn't deter me that its not present as much in RD, since honestly that game was lacking in general on the romance dept. So your not alone, Ana. XD

I find it hilarious that this topic seems to go off topic on an average of every three to five pages. XD

But I guess there really is not much else to talk about.....

Oh btw, Ike x Elincia OTP! Doesn't matter to me whether it was intended or not, but they executed it well enough for me to like it in PoR; and it doesn't deter me that its not present as much in RD, since honestly that game was lacking in general on the romance dept. So your not alone, Ana. XD

I find it funny too, actually. And yes, we're definitely not alone. There are tons of IkexElincia fans out there despite anything. You should check out my archive on fanfiction.net! IkexElincia is the second largest FE archive on the site and we're still growing. ^^

Honestly, since we're still on this topic, I'm rather glad Ike and Elincia didn't officially get together, mostly because I like how it subverted the expectation. However, I will state that their PoR incarnations had some good chemistry. I honestly just don't think it would've worked out due to their respective duties, and ultimately the people they became, especially during RD (the little development we have for any of them, at least).

(Also, I do admit to having a bigger weakness for 'knight-princess' pairings than simply 'main guy and main girl', the latter of which fits the Ike-Elincia pairing more.)

Definitely. As well as Kyle for Ephraim, Franz for Seth, etc.

I've always been half-convinced that almost all the Archanean people were crushing on Nyna. Exceptions were Astram and Jeorge.

It would be funny if it were the case. XD

In the case of the people you guys mentioned, they're mentioning characters that they have an admiration for, it seems. Which makes sense to me too.

I think by this point, there's just a bunch of teasing and pointing out a different interpretation for Elincia's own death words. ^^ But you can take practically any of these as romantic too, I think?

Sparking even more crack fics, maybe...

I think by this point, there's just a bunch of teasing and pointing out a different interpretation for Elincia's own death words. ^^ But you can take practically any of these as romantic too, I think?

Sparking even more crack fics, maybe...

I guess.

I can understand people liking the idea of IkexElincia not getting an ending because of it being the "expected" thing though. It's a legitimate reason not to ship it. But sometimes others just really want the expected to happen anyway I guess. lol

Are we now talking about our OTPs?

Why not? The thread's been about voting for them after all. xD

Well, switching to Fire Emblem 7, I like Hector-Lyn and Lyn-Kent. I'm not a fan of Hector-Florina, which seems pretty popular, but I think it's more because I just couldn't see the romance in it (and a lack of good fanfics to help me make the connections). Lyn-Kent is the knight-princess romance thing.

In Fire Emblem 6, Roy-Lilina and Clarine-Rutger.

The thread has been officially lost

Hector/Farina, Lyn/Rath, Eliwood/Ninian 4eva~ 8D

Not bad pairings either! ^^ I love Eliwood/Ninian, and can enjoy reading the first two pairings (strangely, though, I've seen a lot where one or both characters in those pairings were HORRIBLY out of character)