Um......hi.

Pieloswine

Hello, people of Serenes Forest~

I'm Banana, and I'm kind of new to the FE franchise in general, since I've only played a couple titles in the series. This forum looked like a lot of interesting discussions was going on in it, though, so I decided to join and check it out. ouo

What else am I supposed to say....? I'm 5'5", my blood type is A+, my birthday is March 5th, my favorite color is red, I enjoy long walks on the beach with a romance novel in hand- wait a moment. That's not right.

As you can see, I think I'm funny and I enjoy making lame jokes, so hopefully you guys will be able to tolerate me. 8'D

Hello, people of Serenes Forest~

I'm Banana, and I'm kind of new to the FE franchise in general, since I've only played a couple titles in the series. This forum looked like a lot of interesting discussions was going on in it, though, so I decided to join and check it out. ouo

What else am I supposed to say....? I'm 5'5", my blood type is A+, my birthday is March 5th, my favorite color is red, I enjoy long walks on the beach with a romance novel in hand- wait a moment. That's not right.

As you can see, I think I'm funny and I enjoy making lame jokes, so hopefully you guys will be able to tolerate me. 8'D

Are we on the same forum?

Anyway, welcome to my grove. Better behave!

Heyoooooooo.

​That apparently autocorrects to "autopilot" on my kindle..how is that even close to what I was saying?

​Oh my God! And "autocorrect" autocorrects to "autoworkers".. what the actual duck.

WHAT?!

Welcome to the forest. Hope that you have a good time here. Don't forget to read the rules. k?

Don't forget to check out the FFTF whenever that your feeling crazy, or up for it.

Edited by Dark_Huntress