Elibe character contest-Pent wins, now this thread is dead

shadykid

Knoll, because do a barrel Knoll!!! :KnollRoll: ^^

I also always had this headcanon that Knoll was either a cousin or relative to Lyon, which makes him awesome by default.

Forde, because he is also a bro like Franz! Plus, he's funny! We need more guys like him.

On that note, I vote Zidane since he's a hilariously failtastic flirt with a monkey tail. Most unique, non-angsty FF hero yet (other than Tidus, but I'd get shot for voting him)...

Someone forgot a certain scene in Disk 3, Bartz never even got like that

[and he lost a party member in battle]

and he is much like Zidane in certain aspects. Also if you want to vote for Tidus go for it, he gets too much hate imo, all the FF heroes are great in their own respects as well imo.

Also back to FE I voted Neimi and Innes

Edited by Folgore Red II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone forgot a certain scene in Disk 3, Bartz never even got like that

[and he lost a party member in battle]

and he is much like Zidane in certain aspects. Also if you want to vote for Tidus go for it, he gets too much hate imo, all the FF heroes are great in their own respects as well imo.

Also back to FE I voted Neimi and Innes

Haha, whoops! It might help that I haven't actually beat that game yet. Hmm, I wonder what happens then to make him like that....

I guess maybe its because I technically know Tidus best since his game was the first FF I beat, although so far since starting FF9, I really like Zidane! His terrible pickup lines charmed his way into my heart. XD

pfft, if I was going to add a pre-PSX FF lead it'd be Terra anyway :smug:

WHY NOT REFA (cirque Final Fantasy 1, 4 character limits)?!

I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING

But I guess Tina Brandford is almost as cool as WARRIOR (just warrior) REFA...but my hair is more unkempt and I never mope because the programmers forgot to give me emoticons/emotions 8.9/10.

I haven't played any of the games and am only familiar with Tidus. So he gets my vote since there's neither a "none" option nor a joke option.

Anyways Cormag and Innes.

Where the heck is the none option on FF? I have not played a single FF game.

I haven't played any of the games and am only familiar with Tidus. So he gets my vote since there's neither a "none" option nor a joke option.

Anyways Cormag and Innes.

I'd vote, but I have never played a Final Fantasy game (nor do I wish to).

ThisThisThis. No vote until neither, none, of FF sux option appears in the poll, so... sorry

edit: RALLY AGAINST shadykid!

Edited by Quintessence

Cormag Vs Natasha.

Hard choose. Natasha is really good unit, which has Valkyrie promotion (7 MOV healer would be always good, especially in game, when MOV is most important stat), or Bishop promotion for CC.

She has nice support conversation, with Knoll, Cormag and Joshua, but only this with Joshua is not awful slow.

But Cormag is even better!

His support is even slower, but who cares, when you got filer which don't fear ~80% of enemies!

WK!Cormag is always one of my tank in "Last Hope"(most time with Duessel, or Ephraim).

Second poll is even worser.

Gerik vs Innes vs Forde

My three favorite guys in FE8.

Vote Forde, because he has not so much votes in compare to two other.

And last vote: Lightning, but I don't even end any FF game.

Edited by Nicolas

Cormag because dragons

Gerik because MANLY

Cloud i guess because he's the only one i'm somewhat familiar with and I kinda like his Advent Children outfit but I'd much rather vote for Cecil whom I genuinely like

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

ThisThisThis. No vote until neither, none, of FF sux option appears in the poll, so... sorry

edit: RALLY AGAINST shadykid!

I do think not including Terra in such a poll is a very bad decision. I know it was PS era, but Terra just blows all the others out of the water.

How bout best 16 bit era RPG protagonist next? Crono, Terra, Cecil, the main guy from Secret of Mana etc.