Einherjar you wish were in Awakening

Comet

I'm really surprised Marisa was in for FE8 over Joshua. Joshua was clearly more important to the plot, particularly if you played Eirika's route. :/

I also would've loved Kieran. He's way more awesome than Geoffrey.

I'm really surprised Marisa was in for FE8 over Joshua. Joshua was clearly more important to the plot, particularly if you played Eirika's route. :/

I was actually really surprised too..

And I cannot believe.. that Marisa, the Crimson Flash, beat Gerik, Joshua, and others that could have been in the Sacred Stones section.

Haha... not complaining, though. Marisa is my favorite Fire Emblem character, next to Severa & Lute.

I guess boobs trumps hat every time. :(:

Echidna should have made it in, but at least we got Malice.

WHERE IS MILEDY?? AGHHHH!!

jill and marcia.

Seriously, they choose SIGRUM(!!!!) rather than marcia as the tellius pegasus knight. WTF

I agree, can't believe they left out Jill. It was like on my third run that I invested in her. She turned out to be a powerhouse, especially with the item that deals double damage to Laguz.

Cain, Abel, and all their archetypes in a spotpass pact similar to villains with a DLC mission involving the Abels going to war with the Cains.

Also a Big, Big one is Rudolf, the most major villain of Gaiden. Every other game has its main villain except Gaiden solely because of lack of Artwork. Gaiden's pool of Einherjar was sadly entirely influenced by the few artwork that was in the manual.

Took the words right out of my mouth :) I thought Joshua was for sure. I'd loved to have him and Lon'qu working together.

pent

Ah, him, too. I haven't played much of his game, mostly just advised a friend that was having difficulties with some maps. But he was great.

Also a Big, Big one is Rudolf, the most major villain of Gaiden. Every other game has its main villain except Gaiden solely because of lack of Artwork. Gaiden's pool of Einherjar was sadly entirely influenced by the few artwork that was in the manual.

They really should've redrawn the Gaiden characters. The art looks so derpy... Preferably not by the guy who drew DLC Celica

Erk, Joshua, Pent, Haar, Canas, Pelleas, Cormag, Greil, Galle, Miledy.

I'm slightly surprised at how few Wyvern Riders there were from the later games (6 - 10). We got Ashnard and Narcian, and that's it, so no playable Wyvern-riding characters.

Tiltyu, Fury, Tinny, Patty, Lana, Sara, Clarine, Ninian, Tana. Those are the only one that are missing for my ultimate harem team.

Then there are some chars like Lex,Linoan, Galzus, Louise, Pent, Joshua that I feel should have been available.

Took the words right out of my mouth :) I thought Joshua was for sure. I'd loved to have him and Lon'qu working together.

I'm honestly shocked Joshua didn't make it considering his popularity! Not to mention dat hat haha.

Also, Besides Miledy and WHYISNTNECROMANCERADLCLASSSCROLL Ewan...

Dart. Dart was probably the 3rd best to them. Valter deserves a villian spot for being delightfully completely off the deep end

Honorable mention to Sonia

Edited by Tribute

Fe4: I wanted to see Azel and Lex. They where my favourite gen 1 units and Azel could use a chance to finally talk with his brother.

Fe6: Niime was a character I wanted to see. She was doomed from the start though since Ray and miss sucky where probably more populair then she was.

Fe7: Wallace and Vaida where amusing and I wouldn't mind them getting in. Pent and Erk would also be high on my list.

fe9: Tormod and Callil

Fe10: Pelleas was one of the best characters in Radiant Dawn in my opinion so I think he deserved to get in.

Fe12: They barely put any character in and decided on the gaiden characters from shadow dragon.

Edited by Sasori

FE6: Fir... Hugh! Because I'm just a fangirl
FE7: Ninian (she is important in the story, and more dancers?)
FE8: Joshua
FE 9-10: Haar and Jill! Or just one of them

I just wanted some of my favorite characters... Oh, and Rath or Sue! They could have used the Bow Knight class...

Edited by SniperGYS