FE7 Vanilla/RR Double Play

Jedi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing, I have the Karel/Harken combo in vanilla and Bartre/Dorcas in RR.

Ouch.. Maybe we should have taken a closer look at all those this person ='s that person deals :/

ZM: Fiora, Rath, Serra, Bartre/Karla-Karel/Eliwood, Kent, Wil, Jaffar-Marcus

FE7: Fiora, Rath, Serra, Bartre/Karla, Kent, Wil, Jaffar

FE7 RR: Fiora, Rath, Serra, Karel/Eliwood, Kent, Wil, Marcus

I'll start the draft later.

Annnnnd it's time to get started. Starting with vanilla first.

FE7: Fiora, Rath, Serra, Bartre/Karla, Kent, Wil, Jaffar

Fiora: FLIER AND HOT

Rath: YEAH HECTOR FERRIER AND ALSO REALLY COOL

Serra: WARP AND HOT

Bartre/Karla: EARLYGAME YEAH AND WO DAO

Kent: YOUR STR BETTER NOT SUCK

Wil: BRO

Jaffar: SILENCE

Chapter 11 - 6 turns (6)

Wheeee

Chapter 12 - 4 turns (10)

hector will you gain speed already

Bartre does some stuff at the bottom, Marcus rushes up, Serra gets a heal in yay.

Chapter 13 - 4 turns (14)

Thankfully Bartre kept his hand axe so he could attack the snag on turn 1 instead of turn 2, since it would've been a five turn otherwise. Serra will get more chances to heal down the road, I'm sure.

Hector got SPD yay. :D

Chapter 13x - 7 turns forced (21)

Training. Got the village, hooray.

Chapter 14 - 4 turns (25)

HECTOR SMASH

Seriously, he 1HKOed the pirates and it was awesome. And Serra's first level was HP, MAG, SPD. Very nice.

Standard strategy.

Chapter 15 - 7 turns forced (32)

I think Bartre's still at base STR after a few levels. >_>

HECTOR SMASH. 16 STR, 11 SKILL, and 10 SPD at level 11 isn't too bad at all, YEAH. Serra heals a bit more, whee.

Chapter 16 - 5 turns (37)

RUSH

BUY SHIT IN THE ARMORIES
RED GEM AND HEAVY SPEAR GET

Kent, Bartre, and Wil gain as much EXP as they can while Serra heals when needed.

Chapter 17 - 11 turns (48)

Man oh man I hate this chapter.

sJe8JW3.png

Serra~ <3 :wub:

SCT1pfE.png

merlinus survived ._.

Chapter 17x - 4 turns (52)

KENT RUSHES WITH ASSISTANCE FROM KENT YEEEEEAH

Wil and Bartre gain extra EXP, Serra heals when needed yadayada

Chapter 18 - 3 turns (55)

KENT RUSH

Bartre buys some things we'll need later on (lightning tomes, a couple of mend staves, some more ranged weapons, etc.), Hector smashes the mercs and the archer at the beginning, and Wil snipes. Serra heals when needed.

Chapter 19 - 5 turns (60)

KENT RUSH

HE BROMOTES BEFORE KILLING UHAI

SERRA SPAMS TORCH

FIORA GETS (but she got everything except STR and SPD in her only level D:)

Chapter 19x - 4 turns (64)

Fiora ferries Hector over the mountain (and gets quite a bit of EXP for herself) while the others gain EXP.

Now this is when things get fun. :D

Chapter 20 - 5 turns (69)

This was a really weird chapter. Here's something that happened:

I haven't been more lucky, haha. And then Wil critkilled the longbow archer in the small room to assist Fiora get Lyn to Legault. And even though he has 9 STR at level 11 currently, he's kicking ass. Fiora and Kent are stealing his STR blessage, though. Bartre's STR is pretty low, too. XD

But yeah, recruited Legault to snag the member's card. Kent rushes Hector because YES.

Edited by ZMeister

...Wow. Wow wow wow.

Hector critkilled Oleg with a hand axe, meaning I 1-turned Chapter 21. I dunno whether I should take it, since I wanted the Elysian whip. :/

I'm taking it, Serra and Fiora will be fine.

Chapter 21 - 1 turn (70)

Hector decided to critkill Oleg, which would be fine and dandy if I didn't need to Elysian whip. That's alright, though, shaving a turn is fine with me. Serra will have more opportunities to get EXP and Fiora doesn't need to promote until Crazed Beast.

Chapter 22 - 3 turns (73)

KENT RUSH

And Rath get. Fiora gains more EXP, and Serra spams barrier. Bartre gets some staves from the secret shop.

Chapter 23 - 3 turns (76)

I swear I'm not rigging crits, I'm just getting really lucky with them. ._. Fiora killed Jasmine with an 11% axereaver crit, which is why this was three turned, and she cleaned up the units on the same side of the map, too. Meanwhile, Rath spams the brave bow so he can pretty much kill the units near the starting point with ease, and Wil and Bartre assist him. Kent handles the archer near Fae's house, Hector recruits Hawkeye, Matthew digs up the ocean seal, and Serra spams physic and barrier. Ninian dances her heels off.

Gaiden get!

Chapter 23x - 20 turns (Free)

Training for Rath, Fiora, and Serra, mainly. Ninian, too, I suppose. Bartre actually got a few good levels, which surprised me. At the end of the chapter, Serra reached level 13, but she has 9 MAG. Oh well, she's getting the Afa's drops and will promote before Chapter 26 begins, so I'm not too worried about her MAG range.

Chapter 24 - 2 turns (78)

Fiora gets the earth seal (promotes after the chapter ended), Rath gets the second orion's bolt (and promotes after killing the bishop), and Kent handles Lloyd. Serra spams staves a biiiit more.

Chapter 25 - 3 turns (81)

aioXepH.pngl4wUdPY.png

LUyVcN1.pngvS2ryHN.png

Flawless victory. And Serra promotes at level 14. That 11 MAG needs to go uuuuup.

Chapter 26 - 11 turns forced (92)

z3hWnLi.pngU9Rgmfc.png1a1cvWC.png

serra ate wyvern for breakfast

Anyway, Hammerne get, Fiora bought a ton of ranged and killer weapons from the armory near Vaida, and training for all. Bartre got to level 19, but thankfully Serra gained more EXP in total, which means I'm heading to Kenneth's map. WOOT.

Chapter 27 - 5 turns (97)

Fiora ferries Hector, Rath ferries Ninian, Wil and Kent get bolting, and Bartre promotes. Serra does her own thing.

Edited by ZMeister