Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

If anyone is in need of a Larvitar, let me know. I have an entire box of them full, most with near perfect IVs.

This is what shiny hatching does to a man ._.

I'll take on off your hands. I'll even offer you a Modest Fennekin if you want.

Incidently, I've also started breeding Bagon's with Dragon Dance. Hurrah for the newbie breeder.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one knows where the move relearner is? xP

Shoot. I do know

Give me a few minutes and I'll get back to you, doing super training at the moment

EDIT: Snowbelle city

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'll take on off your hands. I'll even offer you a Modest Fennekin if you want.

Incidently, I've also started breeding Bagon's with Dragon Dance. Hurrah for the newbie breeder.

Like I asked SB, do you want one with a particular nature?

...Oh. I'm nowhere near there yet. That sucks. The move relearner was always found much earlier than that in previous games. :/

It is. I think Dodgedusk has gotten the town wrong. The Move Relearner is in Dendemille Town, which is before the 7th gym.n

It is. I think Dodgedusk has gotten the town wrong. The Move Relearner is in Dendemille Town, which is before the 7th gym.n

Oh, okay. I'm at gym 6, so I'm not too far from that point. Still trying to level up my Litleo and Sylveon more though. They're still about twelve-ish levels below the rest of my team. xP

Anaaaaaaaaa

Sylveon learns Moonblast on its own which is the strongest Fairy move. You'll get Dazzling Beam from the 6th gym and that's just as good with only 15 less attack power.

Anaaaaaaaaa

Sylveon learns Moonblast on its own which is the strongest Fairy move. You'll get Dazzling Beam from the 6th gym and that's just as good with only 15 less attack power.

Thing is, I wanted to get rid of Quick Attack, because even though it could get around Sylveon's low speed, it's far too weak to do much damage since Sylveon also has low attack. But your idea still sounds good, I'll go for it. :)

Yeah. So apparently we're getting event legends by the names of Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. Diancie or Hoopa sound like they can be the "Mew" of this generation, while Volcanion could be the "Deoxys".