• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEONE QUICK, MAKE A COMPETITIVE TEAM RESEMBLING BREAKFASTS

YVELTAL AND EXEGGUTOR AUTO IN PLZ

any ideas for the extra slots?

Tropius because of its banana beard.

Cherubi because more fruit.

Miltank for milk.

And Rotom-F (the refrigerator) to store all of this food in.

We need more Slurpuff love. It's too freakin' cute not to have more love. Also more Xerneas, because deer > bird. Birds are scary; deer are not scary. Also fairies > bacon.

Edited by Konnor97

TBH I don't care about the fairies. They make Pokémon I don't like and, on top of that, they evolve by trade with item, the worst possible evolution method! Actually not as bad as Shelmet/Karrablast trade, but still. They really didn't want me to train a Slurpuff...

Grumpig for bacon.

Pignite/Emboar for bacon. Because they're ugly and Fire type.

I named my Emboar Barbecue in Black. :P

B-but Yveltal is the king of bacon :(:

Tropius because of its banana beard.

Cherubi because more fruit.

Miltank for milk.

And Rotom-F (the refrigerator) to store all of this food in.

10/10

Regarding the poll: Wow, I thought the starters were to be tied but Froak is getting the lead. The next polls I have in mind include pokemon evolved via stones, held items and trade. If you have any suggestions for future polls, be free to do so.

Also, whoo! Finally got the battle items! Now onto training some pokes! Order? Kalos' three dexes. First one to train? Chesnaught! Wait he needs Spikes! Rage, must breed. Then, the answer is Delphox :awesome:, then Greninja for Spikes to Delibird to Chesnaught. Yay! It'll be a loooong way, but who cares cause vacations :D

Tried fielding a stall team on Pokemon Showdown, and produced an amusing match (I made some misplays, one of which could have cost me the match, but I hadn't used stall in X/Y in a while, so eh) that demonstrates I am just a broken condom:

S.Paps: you stalling piece of shit, takes fucking 60 turns to ko one poke. i hope you die in a slow and painful death you sad excuse of a man, youre a waste of oxeygen and sperm go fuckyourself. i hope you know all you ever were is a broken condom

My Mega Venusaur had Earthquake and decent bulk, so given my opponent was using SD Lucario over the (imo) superior NP variant, the misplays didn't change things too much, I think. If he instead used Nasty Plot on the turn I used Brave Bird (...why did I use Brave Bird), I could have been swept since a) I didn't have Whirlwind on Skarm, meaning his MLuc could have gotten to +4 and b) my Mega Venusaur could not survive a +4 Flash Cannon. Although my Aegislash was EVed to survive a +2 Dark Pulse from MLuc, it wouldn't have survived a +2 Dark Pulse at that point in the match since I played a bit carelessly with it earlier.

But despite the poor plays my opponent and I made, the match was still worth it for his little outburst.

My Mega Venusaur had Earthquake and decent bulk, so given my opponent was using SD Lucario over the (imo) superior NP variant, the misplays didn't change things too much, I think. If he instead used Nasty Plot on the turn I used Brave Bird (...why did I use Brave Bird), I could have been swept since a) I didn't have Whirlwind on Skarm, meaning his MLuc could have gotten to +4 and b) my Mega Venusaur could not survive a +4 Flash Cannon. Although my Aegislash was EVed to survive a +2 Dark Pulse from MLuc, it wouldn't have survived a +2 Dark Pulse at that point in the match since I played a bit carelessly with it earlier.

i could understand if you were playing conservatively (since stall teams get the most mileage out of that style of play), but your opponent could have switched in Mlucario on any number of predictions. switching in on toxic, aromatherapy, or defog, or double switching in on heatran, chansey, or even skarmory would have given your opponent a chance to do a lot of damage.

serebii's pokemon of the week is Scrafty.

Whoever writes them seems to trying to be funny but ends up writing annoying overviews...

I wanted to breed a Joltik (31/x/31/31/31/31) - started with a 4 IV Joltik (HP,Def,SpA,SpD) from leftover trade + 2 IV (HP/Speed) Ditto.

First egg:

31/0/31/31/31/31 - thanks based RNG.

Wow that's lucky. I'm jealous.

You. Why you so lucky. It hurt.

Current breeding Project: Ferroseed, 4 IV, sans Speed/Sp Atk

Current Daycare pair: Male, Impish, 2IV (ATK, DEF), Everstone

Female, 4IV (Yes, really, everything I need, andif it wasn't for her nature I'd be done), Serious, Destiny Knot

Wish me luck.

serebii's pokemon of the week is Scrafty.

Whoever writes them seems to trying to be funny but ends up writing annoying overviews...

It was pretty spot on, but tbf you can't really speak a lot about something as boring as Scrafty

It was pretty spot on, but tbf you can't really speak a lot about something as boring as Scrafty

True, I guess I can't blame them for trying to make it interesting. (Same thing happened with Snorlax last week. The message was basically "Snorlax was good once")

Well, time to get started on that Mountain Kalos Pokedex. I'm glad I already got myself a Dragonite and Hydreigon to breed for Dratini and Deino. lol

But I'll eventually need someone to trade me a member of the Larvitar line. I play X, so yeah. Must trade for it.

And Assurhaddon, that IS lucky. o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Excuse the double post, but what's the Pokemon in the mountain dex that's between Magcargo and Skorupi? I can't find it in the route lists in my guide. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

Excuse the double post, but what's the Pokemon in the mountain dex that's between Magcargo and Skorupi? I can't find it in the route lists in my guide. >_<

That would be Shuckle. It can be found using Rock Smash on rocks on Route 18, Terminus Cave, and Victory Road.