Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results:

Poll: Pokemon Gen VI (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Starter

• Chespin - 8 votes [17.78%]
  • Fennekin - 13 votes [28.89%]
  • Froakie - 23 votes [51.11%]
  • Neither - 1 votes [2.22%]
Fossil
  • Tyrantrum - 27 votes [60.00%]
  • Aurorus - 11 votes [24.44%]
  • Neither - 7 votes [15.56%]
Evolution Methods - Lv. and more!
  • Pangoro - 12 votes [26.67%]
  • Malamar - 8 votes [17.78%]
  • Goodra - 17 votes [37.78%]
  • Neither - 8 votes [17.78%]
Evolution Methods - Trade with Items!
  • Aromatisse - 9 votes [20.00%]
  • Slurpuff - 10 votes [22.22%]
  • Neither - 26 votes [57.78%]
Legendaries
  • Xerneas - 19 votes [42.22%]
  • Yveltal - 19 votes [42.22%]
  • Zygarde - 6 votes [13.33%]
  • Neither - 1 votes [2.22%]
Other poll is up! Now with Evolution stones, coming up next week Sun Stone and the rest of evolutionary (held) items: Up-Grade/Dubious Disc, King's Rock, Dragon/Prism Scale, Metal Coat. Afterwards, trade.

Charizard/Venasaur/Blastoise/Blaziken and Scizor get advantage because classifying in starter/metal coat poll and mega pokemon

Edited by Quintessence

i've been seeing a lot of acid armour goodra's lately, it's interesting. since in the past, defense boosting moves like that were generally unused/frowned upon.

i prefer using goodra as a dedicated special tank with assault vest, but that's just me.

Bred a 5IV Modest Gooey Goomy with Acid Armor. It was a nightmare, but worth it.

How does one track down rain?

Set the clock to 12:00 and go to the route under the town with the fairy type gym.

are we allowed to post replays here?

i was pretty proud of myself for breaking through a stall team with a gimmicky team

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-71261833

[see me waddle]

As far as I know, replays are posted in the Competitive Teams Topic, but no problem here by my part :b

Also, whoa, 200+ hrs playing, dayum

I've played almost 500 hours...

do you have life 8o

Whoa I got 2 shiny Quilladins by Friend Safari: one with Overgrow and another one with Bulletproof. I'm keeping the one with Bulletproof :Kappa:, so let's see who gets a shiny Quilladin as Xmas gift :awesome:

Ninty should launch another internet event and give us something for Christmas, yes plz.

Edited by Quintessence

do you have life 8o

Whoa I got 2 shiny Quilladins by Friend Safari: one with Overgrow and another one with Bulletproof. I'm keeping the one with Bulletproof :Kappa:, so let's see who gets a shiny Quilladin as Xmas gift :awesome:

Sort of? I spend most (not all, but most) of my free time gaming, so...

I got two shiny Limber Ditto and a shiny Loudred and a shiny Kecleon (which I accidentally ran away from), before finally getting my shiny Imposter Ditto...

do you have life 8o

Ninty should launch another internet event and give us something for Christmas, yes plz.

If you're playing Pokemon X, I have an Adamant Charmander with perfect Attack and Special Defense IV's that was bred to know Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse. HOWEVER, seeing as this is my only one, I'm going to breed a few of them to see if I can replicate them perfectly. And apparently Charizard will stop learning moves at Level 77...shouldn't take me too long to get to that point. Maybe a day or two.

Before you ask, it's not shiny, so that would probably detract from the value. Sorry about that.

do you have life 8o

Now I don't feel special anymore..... >.<

No, I only had one; with Overgrow and Modest Nature, ugh. But at least I was the only person I knew with one, since everyone else were getting other shinies.....

But that's not bad, you can just run the Maison's partner Life Orb!Chesnaught (Energy Ball/Focus Blast/Sludge Bomb/Round) :Kappa:

^ Perhaps. I just thought Chesnaught would've been much better as a physical attacker; and its really stupid when I think about how I encountered the shiny with an Adamant Synchronizer out in front. The RNG is still the premier troller.... XP

In other news, I finally acquired my X Version over 2 months later, so I'll be starting tonight and seeing if I can finish before Poke Bank goes online. Finally, I get to pick mah fave starter Fennekin! :D

And of course, it's male......*sigh*......

Edited by Silver Lightning